Leonite's Recent Activity

1. Leonite liked PANDAmic's post in the thread Change the Mainframe's Boost timers.

Don't know if this has been brought up before, but the way the 60-day expiration for "Boosts" is currently set doesn't make sense. It...

Feb 1, 2024
  2. Leonite replied to the thread Gadget - Suppressor Turret skin.

Haha! I know a lot is using it for a different purpose but am happy with my pet build and having fun with it while doing above...

Jan 29, 2024
  3. Leonite posted a new thread.

Gadget - Suppressor Turret skin

I've been gadget for the longest time and I've had the turret ever since. From the first time it launched, the turret has always looked...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jan 29, 2024
  4. Leonite replied to the thread Possible Hot Topic On Weekly Bonus (Need Everyone's Opinion).

IMHO, we could have both. For the impatient, they can pay to get the 2X artifact XP bonus when they want it. To those who are patient to...

Jan 28, 2024
  5. Leonite replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Demon Fang with Shield not working.

I hate that some effects show up in the active effects and some do not. My first experience of this is on my fire tank. The defense boost...

Jan 27, 2024
  6. Leonite replied to the thread Dominance required?.

I'm sure its there. As a gadget troll, I try to go a little below that number so my Static Field doesn't always encase the ads :)

Jan 25, 2024
  7. Leonite replied to the thread Non-Membership.

It's still very playable as a non-member. The most annoying perk you'll miss is access to all your in-game $$$ and if you do a lot of...

Jan 25, 2024
  8. Leonite replied to the thread Confirmed Death Metal Batman Ally - Cloak of Erasure bug.

Please upvote. I used a good amount of source marks to upgrade my ally before finding this out. Thank you!

Jan 25, 2024
  9. Leonite replied to the thread Allies.

I would like a similar feature. It doesn't have to destroy the ally. The ability to transfer or recover a % of ally favors spent on...

Jan 24, 2024
  10. Leonite replied to the thread Don't What My DCUO Source Is Saying.

Just to be clear, its a "timed" drop. So you do not have to be in combat and killing ads to take advantage of the 2X bonus. I usually...

Jan 24, 2024
  11. Leonite liked PsySomatic's post in the thread Permanent Bank and Broker to the marketplace.

Not to sound rude or crush some hopes here, but I asked during a live stream about Soder Cola Ultimates being made account bound back...

Jan 24, 2024
  12. Leonite replied to the thread Supercharge Generator in Iconic Powers.

I've didn't know they changed BOP to become a supercharge generator! And yes, I now have two sc generators and they both work. So...

Jan 23, 2024
  13. Leonite posted a new thread.

Supercharge Generator in Iconic Powers

As a gadget troll, the supercharge generator superpower is Static Field. Casting it will encase enemies causing reduced damage to them and...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jan 22, 2024
  14. Leonite liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Strat card damage.

Here are the results of the testing: Might spec: Might tick damage: 59k-62k crits, 23k-25k none crits Prec tick damage: 31k- 34k...

Jan 22, 2024
  15. Leonite posted a new thread.

Confirmed Death Metal Batman Ally - Cloak of Erasure bug

The passive description includes the following: Each hit dealt by you or to you removes a stack. When I do a roll, a swarm of bats...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Jan 21, 2024
  16. Leonite liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: New Character Creation.

The UI looks older than what we had before. Specifically, the style. The square boxes make it seem very basic. The glow in the top of menu...

Nov 4, 2023
  17. Leonite liked Iconic Simulation's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: New Character Creation.

3. Also the "Tight Permed" Hair doesn't allow the player to tint or change it's color. Just something I noticed and figured I should...

Nov 4, 2023
  18. Leonite liked Iconic Simulation's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: New Character Creation.

1. It seem the classic styles in the HQ vendors have a slight naming issue. [IMG] 2. The "Power-Reinforced" Boots have been renamed to...

Nov 4, 2023
  19. Leonite replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: Repair Removal.

I, too, am waiting for what happens to the repair bots...

Nov 4, 2023