LeatherJacket25's Recent Activity

1. LeatherJacket25 liked kallader's post in the thread Before this episode ends….

Sadly it will not happen :/ normal time we have the reward when dlc is launch then later got second wave of reward but this time they give...

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:25 PM
  2. LeatherJacket25 liked Eve's post in the thread Before this episode ends….

From the Producer's Letter: "Keep an eye out for new post-launch styles for Episode 46: Justice League Dark Cursed shortly after!" So...

3. LeatherJacket25 liked Eve's post in the thread Before this episode ends….

I would be very disappointed if we didn't get them! If not, for the very least, a Daily Reward will suffice.

4. LeatherJacket25 replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Cool! I just did my membership! Thank you! I can’t wait for that base!

Mar 26, 2024 at 5:49 PM
  5. LeatherJacket25 posted a new thread.

Before this episode ends…

Could we please, please, please, have Zatanna’s boots as a reward on the Batgirl vendor in Cursed Gotham City please? please please please

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Mar 26, 2024 at 5:39 PM
  6. LeatherJacket25 liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

This is what we needed. Though i hated the lack off communication about the next gen stuff, it was still pretty bleak in the community and...

Mar 26, 2024 at 5:22 PM
  7. LeatherJacket25 liked BumblingB's post in the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

Seasonal currency has always been 600DBC and 540DBC with member discount. Back when they first introduced purchasable currency, I made...

Mar 14, 2024
  8. LeatherJacket25 liked EconoKnight's post in the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

Well, I’ve been a big spender. Not buying that currency. Not buying any Booster Bundles

Mar 14, 2024
  9. LeatherJacket25 liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

It has always been 600 - or 540 with Membership. Maybe that's why you see a difference now.

Mar 14, 2024
  10. LeatherJacket25 replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

Am I tripping or have you guys also raised the price of the 50 seasonal currency from 500mc to 600mc? YOU ARE LOSING ME. yuck I hate...

Mar 14, 2024
  11. LeatherJacket25 liked AmónRa's post in the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

"And don't forget - also going live today is a brand new Booster Bundle, full of even more exciting style items." Imagine that i buy...

Mar 14, 2024
  12. LeatherJacket25 liked GianEsquizo's post in the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

Maybe in the next booster bundle there will be an option to ''pay for an answer''

Mar 14, 2024
  13. LeatherJacket25 replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

Just want to reiterate that I too won’t be spending any money on seasonal currency or membership until there’s more information. Under...

Mar 14, 2024
  14. LeatherJacket25 liked nadeemew's post in the thread Community we need to take action.

We all love this game and I personally have been playing for 12 years. The latest booster bundle is a slap in our face. I propose a...

Mar 8, 2024
  15. LeatherJacket25 replied to the thread Total Tool Time Capsule.

Will the loyalty vendor be updated to include this capsule? Loyalty vendor is still selling booster bundle and not this capsule, cheers.

Feb 8, 2024
  16. LeatherJacket25 liked DcHarleyQ's post in the thread Livestream Preview: Time Capsule & Valentine's Day.

Finally getting the Harley Quinn hairstyle! ty

Feb 7, 2024
  17. LeatherJacket25 replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Weird. Could we have some base upgrades and QOL improvements please?

Dec 21, 2023
  18. LeatherJacket25 liked Katya Zamolodchikova's post in the thread Bonus Currency Week & New Rewards!.

I'd love to finally see Zatanna's knee high boots as a part of feet style!!! Been hoping we'll get something like that as need more high...

Dec 15, 2023
  19. LeatherJacket25 posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Isis artefact; need to re-equip on login

I’ve got the Isis artefact equiped on one of my alts, and every time I log in on that character, the icon in the toolbar where the ability...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Dec 15, 2023
  20. LeatherJacket25 liked Achikah's post in the thread Anniversary Event Rewards Showcase 2024.

Pretty disappointed in this year's Anniversary drop. Wonder Twins fans I'm sure will be overjoyed but there's not much else there,...

Dec 14, 2023
  21. LeatherJacket25 replied to the thread Bonus Currency Week & New Rewards!.

Bro this material

Dec 14, 2023
  22. LeatherJacket25 replied to the thread Bonus Currency Week & New Rewards!.

Oh my god these look amazing. Very cool!! Love the material and the hand style!! still got my fingers crossed for zatanna boots style x

Dec 13, 2023
  23. LeatherJacket25 replied to the thread Test Discussion Anniversary 2024: Feedback thread.

Probably too late but can we get a Zatanna statue of triumph please? We got a Neron one last year and he came from a solo? Do we only get...

Dec 12, 2023
  24. LeatherJacket25 liked PandoraLaBella's post in the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

I think a huge window to them would be more like it. Btw, if they aren't going to let us set our bases in dlc worlds/cities, it would be...

Dec 12, 2023