LeagueOfV's Recent Activity

1. LeagueOfV replied to the thread Speaking of a new community manager and new employees.....

The linked in page for Angeliana did say Daybreak was looking for a senior community manager, so not sure if they are hiring at Daybreak...

Mar 25, 2024 at 9:15 AM
  2. LeagueOfV liked zNot's post in the thread Speaking of a new community manager and new employees.....

Yea i havent seen CM there at all but lead designer was there and is now gone since a few days now.

Mar 25, 2024 at 9:13 AM
  3. LeagueOfV liked Proxystar's post in the thread Mepps Did What Oh Okay ….

People have probably unfairly always taken their frustrations out on Mepps and blamed him for all development failures, I didn't always...

Mar 25, 2024 at 9:07 AM
  4. LeagueOfV liked Irvynnge's post in the thread Mepps Did What Oh Okay ….

I never had a problem with the geezer. I think he told me off once, which was probably fair, but he always seemed a decent enough fellow,...

Mar 25, 2024 at 9:05 AM
  5. LeagueOfV liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread Mepps Did What Oh Okay ….

I mean, aside from policing the various social media platforms. And the updating of the "upcoming events" thread. And the weekly bonus...

Mar 25, 2024 at 9:04 AM
  6. LeagueOfV replied to the thread To The New Team: GAME IMPROVEMENT IDEAS.

Yes to #1, I've been asking for this for a long long time. I think it's too late for #2. Since we don't have loot locks anymore, I would...

Mar 19, 2024
  7. LeagueOfV liked Proxystar's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

It was a scam! I didn't get the prize! I un-subbed that day! Never again Multiverse, NEVER AGAIN, YOU HEAR ME!!

Mar 19, 2024
  8. LeagueOfV liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

Hmm, I've been thinking about starting up an OnlyFans. Time to show some skin for DCUO!

Mar 19, 2024
  9. LeagueOfV liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Celestial: Admonish.

Our group heal is also a very powerful melee/mid range attack. Imagine how overpowered celestial would be if that power could be clipped....

Mar 19, 2024
  10. LeagueOfV liked bboy-rei's post in the thread Celestial: Admonish.

I’ve had no issue healing elite content as Celestial, it just may be the people you run with ignore mechanics or think they’re still...

Mar 19, 2024
  11. LeagueOfV liked WonderEU's post in the thread E3 Double SM.

The Valentine event is not over I logged this morning on EU before work and it is still active. The vendor is there the missions are there....

Mar 7, 2024
  12. LeagueOfV liked Spicy's post in the thread STOP THE CHAT BOTSPAM FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY.

THERES MORE BOTS SPAMMING CHAT THAN PLAYERS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 6, 2024
  13. LeagueOfV liked Proxystar's post in the thread Free to play is killing the game.

Although I tend to personally like a subscription model because I think it better supports transparent game development and...

Mar 6, 2024
  14. LeagueOfV liked Ryazan's post in the thread Sending Gentleman Ghost Back to the Grave - Single player troll.

Solo run of the most infuriating bounty in the game so far. I was pretty much retired from YouTube at this point, but the sheer obnoxity of...

Mar 4, 2024
  15. LeagueOfV liked Trexlight's post in the thread Daybreak Games has reportedly sold PlanetSide 1 and 2 and 5 other licences....

What numbers are you seeing? Does the EG7 reports provide the population numbers? Is this your first MMO? Because this feels like...

Feb 20, 2024
  16. LeagueOfV liked Reinheld's post in the thread Is there any way to transfer a character from PS4 to PC.

I still haven't made the switch and I've had the 5 for over a year now. I don't like the remote, and the game doesn't perform really...

Feb 20, 2024
  17. LeagueOfV replied to the thread Is there any way to transfer a character from PS4 to PC.

Yeah, I had the same crashes during the shock episode and resorted to turning all the graphics settings way down to avoid them. I haven't...

Feb 20, 2024
  18. LeagueOfV replied to the thread Rage Crash Testing Methods.

As Deathmike said there is a big visual animation when you crash. You can experiment with your cancel from 7-9 o clock and see if 9 is...

Feb 20, 2024
  19. LeagueOfV liked Deathmike's post in the thread Rage Crash Testing Methods.

If you want to see whether you time your canceling right, don't run a dampener. If you crash without a dampener there's a visual cue....

Feb 20, 2024
  20. LeagueOfV liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Rage Crash Testing Methods.

I can tell you how I mastered it, in steps. 1. Turn your tv volume up so you can hear the heartbeat sound. 2. Activate severe punishment....

Feb 20, 2024
  21. LeagueOfV liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Any updates on what's coming up?.

Use the “I Heart You” emote on Perpetua to stop her attack at the Source Wall 3 times!

Feb 20, 2024
  22. LeagueOfV liked zNot's post in the thread Any updates on what's coming up?.

Theres definetly more passion in the fashion being put then content if fashion is mediocore it shows how bad content is lol. Really,Its...

Feb 20, 2024
  23. LeagueOfV replied to the thread Double Artifact XP!!.

I will do you one better, the month will have at least 29 days!

Feb 20, 2024
  24. LeagueOfV liked Reinheld's post in the thread A little help... to return to the game.

Yeah, I always make this suggestion to anyone with low CR who's running event stuff. Opening those boxes to get the same junk you can...

Feb 15, 2024
  25. LeagueOfV replied to the thread A little help... to return to the game.

This is a great suggestion. When I was waiting for the free CR skip, I just ran all the JLDC event content and saved all the boxes. I...

Feb 15, 2024