LeagueOfV's Recent Activity

1. LeagueOfV liked xxHELLSTROKExx's post in the thread Do you notice that you kill the tanks of DCUO?.

Try typing in “Group LF tanks TSWE will get your lunges OP heals”. I don’t even like tanking but I do it to understand the game better....

May 11, 2022
  2. LeagueOfV liked TheLorax's post in the thread Do you notice that you kill the tanks of DCUO?.

Do you tank?

May 11, 2022
  3. LeagueOfV liked GregTheFarmer's post in the thread Is OMAC Trinket the new Hologram Trinket?.

No, the hologram trinket was used a clipping tool. The OMAC is used as a damage buff because of the crits. Yes the both give you more...

May 10, 2022
  4. LeagueOfV liked Deathmike's post in the thread Rage tanking TSWE.

When rage tanking, I never leave home without remorseless recovery. Apart from being a dampener (all dampeners cut crash damage in half,...

May 5, 2022
  5. LeagueOfV replied to the thread This is getting beyond annoying! Fix your PC Client devs!.

Not sure if 31st century also causes crashes on the PC client, but that is a recipe for crashing the PS4 and PS5 game for sure. Like...

Apr 27, 2022
  6. LeagueOfV liked Proxystar's post in the thread This is getting beyond annoying! Fix your PC Client devs!.

Altering the virtual memory does not and will not stop the game from crashing, reinstalling the game does not and will not stop...

Apr 27, 2022
  7. LeagueOfV liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Devs, brimstone elite..

There seems to be some misunderstandings with this duo. If you are dying to adds while there is an explosion than you need to adjust how...

Apr 27, 2022
  8. LeagueOfV liked GermanM's post in the thread Devs, brimstone elite..

In this duo the adds kill me when Brimstone make his explotion, how? they break my block and happens a lot. I hate when that happens xD,...

Apr 27, 2022
  9. LeagueOfV liked Proxystar's post in the thread Devs, brimstone elite..

You're probably getting killed by the fire beam, that is also choreographed using the same red cone as the fire waves, the waves don't...

Apr 27, 2022
  10. LeagueOfV replied to the thread Looking for a celestial tester..

Agree with you 100% on plague for elite content, or even regular boss fights with adds. My elite add load out is plague combo divine...

Apr 26, 2022
  11. LeagueOfV liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Looking for a celestial tester..

Ya, I've seen plenty of people not moving with celestial combos, and admittedly I won't move, unless I need to. In my rotation, I'll use...

Apr 26, 2022
  12. LeagueOfV replied to the thread Looking for a celestial tester..

I prefer using defile since it's part of the powerset and you get the finisher bonus when the enemy health is low. Most current elite...

Apr 25, 2022
  13. LeagueOfV liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Looking for a celestial tester..

I was thinking, while I was reading the beginning of your post, that replacing HV with defile might be beneficial if running the combos....

Apr 25, 2022
  14. LeagueOfV liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread What’s the current meta right now?.

First I’ll start by being “that guy”. Don’t chose based on metas. Metas always change so unless you’re willing to keep changing to follow...

Apr 25, 2022
  15. LeagueOfV liked Tilz's post in the thread Thoughts, 2 healers in the instance, Complementary Powers, and it's not all about the armor.

Lets say we only talk about elite content since otherwise it's a waste to run 2 healers. Every healingpower does great with Water....

Apr 25, 2022
  16. LeagueOfV liked BumblingB's post in the thread What CR do I need to get purple gear dropd level 323?.

366 only when you are at the threshold of the next number. So it depends on which gear piece combinations you have. It's just safer to do...

Apr 25, 2022
  17. LeagueOfV liked xxHELLSTROKExx's post in the thread What CR do I need to get purple gear dropd level 323?.

I can confirm that it’s also not 366 lol. Like Reinheld said, it can open 323 at 366 but it’s when you’re like 364.8cr and that’s hard...

Apr 25, 2022
  18. LeagueOfV liked nawanda's post in the thread An increasingly selective community - what kind of MMO is this?.

What makes me laugh is the HH spam groups that demand eog dps to shave seconds off the running time and then spend an average of two...

Apr 13, 2022
  19. LeagueOfV liked Illumin411's post in the thread Can't complete Metal Part I.

Young gamers don’t know that life. NES gaming was brutal. Game progress saves? Nope. Checkpoints? Pssshh. Lives/respawns? 3…4 if you’re...

Apr 13, 2022
  20. LeagueOfV replied to the thread Can't complete Metal Part I.

Not sure if this is a good time to bring this up, but the 2nd boss is harder. You can use a similar strategy that others have mentioned...

Apr 8, 2022
  21. LeagueOfV liked xxHELLSTROKExx's post in the thread Can't complete Metal Part I.

Probably won’t help. It’s not a burn check but it kind of is. I could end that fight in 20secs at level. Didn’t have time to get a 2nd red...

Apr 8, 2022
  22. LeagueOfV liked Reinheld's post in the thread Clean up your spams.....

So you know what has been fun this week? Trying to get an Omni raid done. 90% of the pops I've gotten have been HH, and 99% of those have...

Apr 5, 2022
  23. LeagueOfV liked Reinheld's post in the thread ‘Reported for griefing.’ - Psa for whoever needs to read this..

Yeah, I've had this discussion before as well. While there is no 'stealing' of credit except a very few missions (like the Bop...

Apr 5, 2022
  24. LeagueOfV liked Reinheld's post in the thread I Don´t Believe In Leagues Anymore.

Again, many people want you to have a mic, but are happy to allow you to stay muted...especially if you can commnuicate in chat via...

Apr 5, 2022