LeagueOfV's Recent Activity

1. LeagueOfV liked Kimone's post in the thread A follow-up inquiry re: Clarion -.

Is there a possibility that the color mapping can be altered on the artifact shield? Either in a manner consistent with Hard Light...

Sep 27, 2022
  2. LeagueOfV liked Operation Failure's post in the thread Purple healing ray and guardians light don't sync.

Only group + priority heals proc PHR. Admonish is the group heal and Renew is the priority heal. Guardian light doesn't proc PHR.

Sep 26, 2022
  3. LeagueOfV liked Proxystar's post in the thread For the love of DCUO, Thanks for SM devs!.

Thanks devs for Survival Mode (SM), I actually enjoyed this season of SM. I think the only thing that tainted it was the speedhacking and...

Sep 22, 2022
  4. LeagueOfV liked King Bakes's post in the thread Dev Discussion Survival Mode Season 3.

I agree that there's no point making the base items, pets, companions and trinkets exclusive. I'd be fine with the r25 accessory from...

Sep 22, 2022
  5. LeagueOfV replied to the thread Tank for Character.

1. Yes. Fire, Ice, Rage, Earth, Atomic are tank powers. Others have talked some, but not sure there is a "best". 2. Yes. There might be...

Sep 22, 2022
  6. LeagueOfV liked Kimone's post in the thread Tank for Character.

cat has the most accurate answer for that. Those are the five options. To expand a bit on what cat said: Ice is a pure mitigation...

Sep 22, 2022
  7. LeagueOfV replied to the thread I love DCUO so, can you remove "inspect" already.

I've healed raids with full elite DPS gear, precision mods, with Clarion. With all the OP pieces my resto is over 80k. Yeah my full...

Sep 22, 2022
  8. LeagueOfV liked The Con's post in the thread When does it end?.

When you place the mission into the "hide" file in your journal? :cool:

Sep 22, 2022
  9. LeagueOfV liked jolaksi's post in the thread When does it end?.

These missions are permanent. Just hide them.

Sep 22, 2022
  10. LeagueOfV replied to the thread Black Adam NPC Refresh.

Does Black Adam have a cape in the comics? I like no cape better. Also matches movie version better with no cape.

Sep 22, 2022
  11. LeagueOfV liked Ryazan's post in the thread 【OPINION】Might as well bring back 8 player Survival Mode.

I know this suggestion may be a heavy burden on who builds the environments, but I think it would be much more enticing and appealing if...

Sep 22, 2022
  12. LeagueOfV replied to the thread I love DCUO so, no more Generator Crafting!.

I used to think players were lazy for only doing dps before artifacts. Now I can't really blame them too much because it's so expensive...

Sep 22, 2022
  13. LeagueOfV liked Tolly's post in the thread I love DCUO so, no more Generator Crafting!.

They are doing everything to disgust players to play a secondary role and where, secondary characters, never seen another game do such a...

Sep 22, 2022
  14. LeagueOfV replied to the thread Dev Discussion Survival Mode Season 3.

Agree keep round 30 exclusive. I was running SM with a league mate on the first day and we got to round 10 in 45 minutes before...

Sep 22, 2022
  15. LeagueOfV liked King Bakes's post in the thread Dev Discussion Survival Mode Season 3.

I'd agree with this barring the round 30 reward. I think that should stay exclusive to those who completed that specific SM. Why should...

Sep 22, 2022
  16. LeagueOfV liked BumblingB's post in the thread I love DCUO so, no more Generator Crafting!.

I personally liked the T5 mods boxes. Where you could choose the one you wanted. No getting Restoration when you need Power or Health,...

Sep 21, 2022
  17. LeagueOfV liked Ryazan's post in the thread I love DCUO so, no more Generator Crafting!.

I hate the system, but I think that could be improved if the mods were consolidated by their colour, i.e. Domination, Restoration and...

Sep 21, 2022
  18. LeagueOfV liked BumblingB's post in the thread I love DCUO so, no more Generator Crafting!.

I didn't want to feel left out with the titling thing. I'm actually not that fed up, just don't care for how it is right now. First of...

Sep 21, 2022
  19. LeagueOfV replied to the thread I love DCUO so, can you remove "inspect" already.

As Zoe and BB mentioned, I like to find out what styles people are wearing so I mostly use if for that. I have pretty much only run SM...

Sep 21, 2022
  20. LeagueOfV liked BumblingB's post in the thread I love DCUO so, can you remove "inspect" already.

Personally, the inspect feature is okay. I use it to check styles, but sometimes it does feel like too much knowledge isn't necessarily a...

Sep 21, 2022
  21. LeagueOfV liked Cyclonic's post in the thread I love DCUO so, can you remove "inspect" already.

Nobody that is remotely decent at the game would bother inspecting someone in regular content with the intent of "fixing" the group. Pretty...

Sep 21, 2022
  22. LeagueOfV liked Zoe·'s post in the thread I love DCUO so, can you remove "inspect" already.

The only thing I like about inspecting others is to see their styles. I don't really care what they are running as long as they are doing a...

Sep 21, 2022
  23. LeagueOfV liked K3str3lDC's post in the thread Brainiac's Bottle Ship Raid.

Maybe they were buddies and either talking in a personal voice channel/party, through Discord, or even in person. Can't know for sure, but...

Sep 20, 2022