LavaSpitter_json's Recent Activity

1. LavaSpitter_json replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

i think itd work better as an aura than mat. when i think of materials i think of element textures

Apr 12, 2024
  2. LavaSpitter_json replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

tbh, every 3-4 months isnt that bad when it comes to that.

Mar 26, 2024
  3. LavaSpitter_json replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

i wont say this is worse, but the fact that metallic mats is returning with a new name and couple new ones is bad. and the...

Mar 6, 2024
  4. LavaSpitter_json replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

it saddens alot of people that more work (more or less) was put into making the booster bundle than the actual release of next episode...

Mar 6, 2024
  5. LavaSpitter_json replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

the st. patricks stuff, i noticed that the textures on the celtic suit looks like it was not fully polished , and it made me worried that...

Mar 6, 2024
  6. LavaSpitter_json replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards March 2024.

My only complaint is , it'd be nice if we could have. Chest and pants With it.

Feb 29, 2024
  7. LavaSpitter_json replied to the thread Anyone else having this bug?.

im having blank screen as well, its been that way on test for me too idk why update: I changed to fullscreen and put in 1980x1080 and...

Jan 31, 2024
  8. LavaSpitter_json replied to the thread Black Friday Sale & Noir Comic Chroma Pack!.

noir is basically a stylish way of saying black, so no u cant change the color

Nov 22, 2023