Knightmare's Recent Activity

1. Knightmare liked Amanda Bailey's post in the thread Didn't want to jump on the bandwagon but..........

Why would they nerf rewards and not just buff the difficulty? Lol It’s obviously too easy if people are getting rewards like that.

Aug 30, 2021
  2. Knightmare liked Apollo Starr's post in the thread Didn't want to jump on the bandwagon but..........

Are we going to try and belittle everyone who doesn’t like the clamp? Just curious.

Aug 30, 2021
  3. Knightmare liked Apollo Starr's post in the thread Didn't want to jump on the bandwagon but..........

Don’t worry you are not alone in your feelings. Don’t let the usual posters that have to make you feel lesser bother you. I did the...

Aug 30, 2021
  4. Knightmare liked FrankZappa's post in the thread Say it isn’t so… A new players’ letter. (long read. no tl;dr).

sorry but as a pvp player I can tell you that monetizing pvp would kill it for good. the reason pvp is dying is because it is unbalanced...

Aug 30, 2021
  5. Knightmare liked Yass Queen Hyppolyta's post in the thread Say it isn’t so… A new players’ letter. (long read. no tl;dr).

Actually, "feeling super" is a perfectly fine metric. Mepps used it recently to convey expectations to the community around how they...

Aug 30, 2021
  6. Knightmare liked Spider Jerusalem's post in the thread Say it isn’t so… A new players’ letter. (long read. no tl;dr).

There is "feeling super" in comparison to the environment, and then there is "feeling super" relative to other players. If you've been...

Aug 30, 2021
  7. Knightmare liked FlawlessTime's post in the thread Say it isn’t so… A new players’ letter. (long read. no tl;dr).

You have hit on many great points like this one about the games engine I've brought this up before but in any dcuo trailers they have...

Aug 30, 2021
  8. Knightmare liked Alpha Maximum's post in the thread Say it isn’t so… A new players’ letter. (long read. no tl;dr).

Extremely well done! You covered so much of the issues. I just started posting on the forums for the first time and I have been playing...

Aug 30, 2021
  9. Knightmare liked Qwantum Abyss's post in the thread Say it isn’t so… A new players’ letter. (long read. no tl;dr).

Very well said Plz add (in the hopes devs read it) that the daily login is a 24 hr times and does NOT reset at reset OR at restart This...

Aug 30, 2021
  10. Knightmare liked Apollonia's post in the thread Say it isn’t so… A new players’ letter. (long read. no tl;dr).

6,7) Member benefits have been criticized for being outdated since the game went f2p. Moving to a fully f2p model is really a great move...

Aug 30, 2021
  11. Knightmare liked Hellclown127!'s post in the thread In Progress Unable to claim day two rewards.

What time exactly is the timer set for daily rewards? At 8pm eastern I logged back in and had 2 days that I could redeem. I had been...

Aug 26, 2021
  12. Knightmare liked Canadian Justice's post in the thread In Progress Unable to claim day two rewards.

My main account (this one) was able to complete day 2 yesterday. I have 4 alt accounts that are free to play. None of those accounts can...

Aug 26, 2021
  13. Knightmare liked Mepps's post in the thread In Progress Unable to claim day two rewards.

It seems like the day is rolling over at an unintended time. We are working on it.

Aug 26, 2021
  14. Knightmare liked Canadian Justice's post in the thread Stat clamp is going to ruin DCUO- Please reconsider making this go live.

As far as the clamp goes, it's in about as good of a start point as I could have hoped. Content is largely approachable. I'm sure outliers...

Aug 19, 2021
  15. Knightmare liked Apollonia's post in the thread Theoretical Sorcery Update.

This came from a conversation about new powersets. It tangented onto how the existing ones could use some love... and here we are. People...

May 14, 2021
  16. Knightmare liked Aspar Agus's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed _Placeholder Name.

Email from `_Placeholder Name` when I completed one of the collections from Flashpoint.

Apr 16, 2021