KiraDanvers's Recent Activity

1. KiraDanvers replied to the thread PS5 version is worse than ps4.

Yeah I think an external SSD would run games just fine. I think it's just more a 'Current Gen' issue than a Sony one, where modern...

Mar 26, 2024
  2. KiraDanvers replied to the thread PS5 version is worse than ps4.

If it stays that way then I guess it's not awful, but it would still have to take up valuable SSD space whereas at the moment it...

Mar 26, 2024
  3. KiraDanvers replied to the thread PS5 version is worse than ps4.

Wait, they're actually launching the PS5 version? Wow. Didn't think we would ever get it tbh! My biggest concern is just whether or not...

Mar 26, 2024
  4. KiraDanvers liked MsTickle Fate's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Earth 3.

Once upon a time, we had monthly Episodes. Before and after that period, we had quarterly episodes. Halls of Power, Part II, was the...

Mar 11, 2024
  5. KiraDanvers replied to the thread Episode Spotlight - Ep 29: Riddled With Crime!.

Wait, have they actually officially announced that it's in maintenance mode now? I must have missed that one. Or was it just...

Feb 29, 2024
  6. KiraDanvers replied to the thread Episode Spotlight - Ep 29: Riddled With Crime!.

You do know it's OK to criticize them once in a while, right? If you keep thanking them for feeding you sh*t, they're just going to...

Feb 28, 2024
  7. KiraDanvers replied to the thread Episode Spotlight - Ep 29: Riddled With Crime!.

What is even the point of these bonus weeks anymore? Absolute waste of everyones time. Didn't you introduce those Save The Universe events...

Feb 28, 2024
  8. KiraDanvers replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - January 31, 2024 - GU140.

Nah, it is. I play on the PC/PS EU server and it's practically dead most days! Like, weekly bosses and raids for example, if you...

Jan 31, 2024
  9. KiraDanvers replied to the thread Episode Spotlight: Amazon Fury Part III.

Ah, fair one. Lol I think my reply just turned into a rant at the forums in general. There are just so many sycophantic...

Jan 25, 2024
  10. KiraDanvers replied to the thread Episode Spotlight: Amazon Fury Part III.

Once again another useless 'bonus' week, but of course the sycophantic boot-lickers in the forums will lap it up and praise you for it, as...

Jan 25, 2024
  11. KiraDanvers replied to the thread Bonus Catalyst Week!.

No. I already have hundreds of catalysts and thousands of source marks

Jan 18, 2024
  12. KiraDanvers replied to the thread Bonus Catalyst Week!.

[IMG] Who knows? One day we might get a decent bonus week.....

Jan 17, 2024
  13. KiraDanvers replied to the thread Happy 13th Anniversary!.

Open to everyone eighteen (18) and over who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia. So only...

Jan 11, 2024
  14. KiraDanvers replied to the thread The real reason artifact swapping hasn't been stopped.

Yeah.....when you guys are charging over $80 per Wolf Pack Artifact, on top of all the money you expect us to pump into leveling up...

Dec 25, 2023
  15. KiraDanvers replied to the thread Season's Greedings 2023!.

Hmmm....while those gingerbread walls do look quite cool, I'm also painfully aware that the decorating system in this game has no...

Dec 6, 2023
  16. KiraDanvers replied to the thread Episode Spotlight: Riddled with Crime!.

Well, I think it's safe to say that you guys are well and truly scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to bonus weeks now. This is...

Nov 30, 2023