>>>KIra<<<'s Recent Activity

1. >>>KIra<<< liked Savior Prime's post in the thread This is why people don't like the CR cap..

As the title says... I think of it like this. I spent over 10 years playing, spending thousands of dollars on replays to get marks for...

Sep 13, 2021
  2. >>>KIra<<< liked Major Shenanigans's post in the thread Thank you ALLIES. I'm done..

Long time player (since 2011) here that was planning on coming back after 2 years & because of the recent game changes but NOPE Your...

Sep 8, 2021
  3. >>>KIra<<< liked Jason Martin's post in the thread Adding an option to play old instance without stats clamped would just solve everything.

No marks rewarded if so, only style like before.

Sep 7, 2021
  4. >>>KIra<<< replied to the thread NO SOURCE MARKS FOR END-GAME CONENT??!!.

Really, this is your solution

Sep 2, 2021
  5. >>>KIra<<< liked MaryMagdalene_DCUO's post in the thread Long time players punished bc new players can’t use LFG.

The players that are saying "Get good" aren't even good themselves lmao

Sep 2, 2021
  6. >>>KIra<<< replied to the thread NO SOURCE MARKS FOR END-GAME CONENT??!!.

Exactly

Sep 2, 2021
  7. >>>KIra<<< liked The Con's post in the thread NO SOURCE MARKS FOR END-GAME CONENT??!!.

Why else do you think that I was still doing those Legion map bounties?? How much can they screw up this game in one update?? :(...

Sep 2, 2021
  8. >>>KIra<<< replied to the thread NO SOURCE MARKS FOR END-GAME CONENT??!!.

What if we don't want to run old content? I for one has done so many times now that it is boring. But this is my opinion and just me....

Sep 2, 2021
  9. >>>KIra<<< replied to the thread Long time players punished bc new players can’t use LFG.

Exactly, a lot people are saying get good or get out but thats not the point. Who wants to go back and do old material at level that we...

Sep 2, 2021
  10. >>>KIra<<< liked Sgt. Rock's post in the thread Long time players punished bc new players can’t use LFG.

Pretty much, if new players could or would use LFG to form their own groups to play their own tier content, ya know like all of us long...

Sep 2, 2021
  11. >>>KIra<<< liked Psyanyde1's post in the thread Didn't want to jump on the bandwagon but..........

This DLC/GU has, over the last few days, made me delete 6 CR 300+ toons, give away loads of stuff, and cancel my membership. I know it...

Aug 30, 2021
  12. >>>KIra<<< liked Essential Exobyte's post in the thread The Rise and Fall of our Stats.

Before anything crazy happened like weapon mastery, advanced mechanics, stats revamp, stats clamp, etc, the game used regular weapon combos...

Aug 30, 2021
  13. >>>KIra<<< liked Alpha Maximum's post in the thread Stat Clamping Removes The Super.

Thank you. Choice would have been the way to go. the other big MMO's give you the choice and the carrot is extra rewards if you do.

Aug 27, 2021
  14. >>>KIra<<< replied to the thread Stat Clamping Removes The Super.

Very well said, I believe that we should be given the choice to power down. For example, anyone taking the ominibus would be powered down...

Aug 27, 2021
  15. >>>KIra<<< replied to the thread I'm glad some people don't like the update.

Its a shame about pvp and that the devs put it on the back burner, btw, I like your name. Frank Zappa was the very first concert I ever...

Aug 27, 2021
  16. >>>KIra<<< liked FrankZappa's post in the thread I'm glad some people don't like the update.

try being a pvp player in a pve players world. all you get is people being rude to you. pvp players are second class citizens in dcuo...

Aug 27, 2021
  17. >>>KIra<<< replied to the thread I'm glad some people don't like the update.

I like PVP but the I don't like the new update at all. Any kind of Stat Clamping in this game is a terrible idea and No I am Not Going To...

Aug 27, 2021
  18. >>>KIra<<< liked JSnaples's post in the thread I'm glad some people don't like the update.

Yeaaahh no. Lots of people dont like this update

Aug 27, 2021
  19. >>>KIra<<< liked Sgt. Rock's post in the thread Old & Boring Content Still Old & Boring.

Me & my league have already grinded the old content (for years) into oblivion. It was a more of a challenge back then..Now it’s just mind...

Aug 27, 2021
  20. >>>KIra<<< liked willflynne's post in the thread On a lighter note, is it just me....

...or is there a similarity between how Harbinger looks in her comm image/portrait [IMG] and how actress Jeri Ryan looked in some of...

Aug 26, 2021
  21. >>>KIra<<< replied to the thread Bottom line….

Yes it is

Aug 26, 2021
  22. >>>KIra<<< liked valiant Villian's post in the thread This new update is a nightmare (clamping).

And on the flipside, I grinded to 342, all elite gear, artifacts over 180 and I have to play as a low level cr in the older content.

Aug 26, 2021
  23. >>>KIra<<< replied to the thread This new update is a nightmare (clamping).

Me too, its definitely a "downgrade" or a downdate, Lol

Aug 26, 2021
  24. >>>KIra<<< liked valiant Villian's post in the thread This new update is a nightmare (clamping).

Well, it is but they call it Episode 41 for some reason. I call it a downgrade.

Aug 26, 2021
  25. >>>KIra<<< liked Reinheld's post in the thread Fixed Unable to claim day two rewards.

Yes, D pad up gets you the menu. Move to the reward you want to claim and press X (enter on KB?) or press Triangle to claim all...

Aug 26, 2021