>>>KIra<<<'s Recent Activity

1. >>>KIra<<< liked Ender1Game's post in the thread Server Update - April 18, 2024.

Sunstone Fortress Base Embrace solitude with the Sunstone Fortress Base! Includes: 1 Sunstone Fortress Base Theme (per character, not...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:52 AM
  2. >>>KIra<<< replied to the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Outstanding, superman has always been my favorite

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:50 AM
  3. >>>KIra<<< replied to the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

This is so cool and I absolutely love this. Thanks so much

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:47 AM
  4. >>>KIra<<< liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

The Sunstone Fortress Lair is here! The highly anticipated Sunstone Fortress Lair is now available to celebrate Superman Day! This new,...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:47 AM
  5. >>>KIra<<< replied to the thread Quote thread.

"Never Give up without a Fight"...Prince Zuko

Apr 15, 2024 at 3:10 PM
  6. >>>KIra<<< liked BUDOKAI101's post in the thread Episode Augments.

The op loot drops each augment is 1.50% so with 2 augments you get a 3% rng drop rate. 3% drop rate is the highest you can get in the...

Apr 14, 2024 at 7:37 PM
  7. >>>KIra<<< replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

I love the doorway and all the goodies, thanks

Apr 10, 2024
  8. >>>KIra<<< liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

[IMG] NEW REWARDS AND 2X CURRENCY IS HERE! We've got a lot of exciting new stuff coming to the Justice League Dark Cursed Episode this...

Apr 10, 2024
  9. >>>KIra<<< liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread The Anime Thread.

Oh you must mean the fight once the Fenrir finally decided to wake up! Lol With all of the noise they were making that Fenrir had to be...

Apr 10, 2024
  10. >>>KIra<<< liked willflynne's post in the thread The Anime Thread.

Exactly the one, and I think "mess" might be a generous term at this point. I can be forgiving to a fault at times with some shows,...

Apr 10, 2024
  11. >>>KIra<<< liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread The Anime Thread.

Is that the Banished Hero Lives As He Pleases? This anime is a bit of a mess. First, Allen was never a hero in his, yet again,...

Apr 10, 2024
  12. >>>KIra<<< liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread The Anime Thread.

Chillin’ in Another World with Level 2 Super Cheat Powers: This one I think will be a really good one based off of what I have seen in the...

Apr 9, 2024
  13. >>>KIra<<< liked Rejchadar's post in the thread The Anime Thread.

Lately, Japanese anime have somehow stopped captivating me... but Chinese anime, on the contrary, have hooked me... of course,...

Apr 9, 2024
  14. >>>KIra<<< liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread The Anime Thread.

Grandpa and Grandma Turn Young Again episode 1 came out today and it was pretty good. The premise is an elderly couple suddenly become...

Apr 7, 2024
  15. >>>KIra<<< liked willflynne's post in the thread The Anime Thread.

If you don't mind spoilers and/or just want more detailed reviews of two shows I talked about, ANN has full series reviews up for both...

Apr 7, 2024
  16. >>>KIra<<< liked willflynne's post in the thread The Anime Thread.

Personally I tend to stick to Japanese animation because that's mostly what's available on Crunchyroll and HIDIVE. I know that...

Apr 7, 2024
  17. >>>KIra<<< replied to the thread The Anime Thread.

I like all anime but I pick the ones that I am interested in and watch them. I watch probably around 10 to 15 seasonal anime each...

Apr 7, 2024
  18. >>>KIra<<< liked Rejchadar's post in the thread The Anime Thread.

Do people here only watch Japanese animation or Chinese too?

Apr 7, 2024
  19. >>>KIra<<< liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed PS5 client: League Hall (and other bugs?).

On PS5 client, we're still unable to access League Hall Generator without getting immediately kicked/booted/connection lost. Still very...

Apr 7, 2024
  20. >>>KIra<<< replied to the thread The Anime Thread.

Both Girl Band Cry and Jellyfish Can't Swim at Night had excellent 1st episodes. I am loving it so far. Ono Tonbo was pretty good and well...

Apr 7, 2024
  21. >>>KIra<<< liked willflynne's post in the thread The Anime Thread.

I've checked out a couple of new offering for Spring, with mixed results. The Banished Former Hero Lives as He Pleases wasn't getting the...

Apr 7, 2024
  22. >>>KIra<<< liked willflynne's post in the thread The Anime Thread.

Also, between the recap episode and the first episode of the new season of Reincarnated as a Slime, I'm getting this nasty (but fun)...

Apr 6, 2024
  23. >>>KIra<<< liked willflynne's post in the thread The Anime Thread.

So two more finishes. The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic ended up being a decent little show. I liked the varied reactions to being...

Apr 6, 2024
  24. >>>KIra<<< liked Arwen Skywalker's post in the thread The Anime Thread.

hol' up, they're cooking. [media]

Apr 6, 2024
  25. >>>KIra<<< liked Arwen Skywalker's post in the thread The Anime Thread.

That's some crazy good CG animation right there. [IMG]

Apr 6, 2024