KillshotX's Recent Activity

1. KillshotX replied to the thread Downtime Daybreak Extended Maintenance - April 20, 2021.

[IMG] I guess its still down.

Apr 20, 2021 at 11:37 PM
  2. KillshotX replied to the thread Downtime Daybreak Extended Maintenance - April 20, 2021.

I can confirm that its still down for PC

Apr 20, 2021 at 11:28 PM
  3. KillshotX liked Own Dsg's post in the thread Fixed Cannot login to game ps4.

Loading screen stuck at 'connecting' page with all the copyrights and trademarks. The circle on the bottom right keeps spinning but nothing...

Feb 11, 2021
  4. KillshotX liked mouseymouse1976's post in the thread Not A Bug Cannot race while being transformed message, when not transformed..

If you have the legion flight ring or the speed force ring from the anniversary event on that's what's causing it.

Feb 9, 2021
  5. KillshotX replied to the thread Not A Bug Cannot race while being transformed message, when not transformed..

Oh I didnt know that. Thank you for the info.

Feb 9, 2021
  6. KillshotX liked Raptim's post in the thread Game down?.

Is the game having issues? My game frozen outside of north burnly. Never crashed just frozen then I could fly around but nothing in the...

Feb 9, 2021
  7. KillshotX replied to the thread Game down?.

Nah, its server wide, USPC/PS we are on the same server. If you see the comments in LFG, it shows its lagging. Up vote the other one, so...

Feb 9, 2021
  8. KillshotX replied to the thread Game down?.

are you on USPC>? Posted about it here :p https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/major-lag-on-uspc-1am-pst-time.314006/

Feb 9, 2021
  9. KillshotX posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Cannot race while being transformed message, when not transformed.

Hi, I've encountered this bug along with my league mate who has not been able to do the race on a character since the event started due to...

Forum: Resolved

Feb 9, 2021
  10. KillshotX replied to the thread Major Lag on USPC, 1am PST time.

Quite a few major complaints via LFG which confirms its probably server wide.

Feb 9, 2021
  11. KillshotX posted a new thread.

Major Lag on USPC, 1am PST time

First, my league mate and I both got Dcced after some major lag, I managed to get on, but he couldn't. From what I can tell everyone else...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Feb 9, 2021
  12. KillshotX liked DrakeBall's post in the thread Devs Its Time For Aura Stacking.

Lets say i wanted to combine 2 auras in our style, For example Scorching aura as aura layer 1 with orange nimbus aura as layer 2, People...

Feb 9, 2021
  13. KillshotX liked sharpy36's post in the thread Either you gotta stop giving us new Orbitals, Supply Drops & Henchmen or make these changes:.

And/or different bank tabs for gear, orbitals, consumables etc. Please give us a way to keep all of our items organized. It's been years...

Feb 9, 2021
  14. KillshotX liked Caroline's post in the thread Either you gotta stop giving us new Orbitals, Supply Drops & Henchmen or make these changes:.

You realize the more cosmetic items you add to the game, the lesser space we get to have in our banks & inventories, right? Well, we need...

Feb 9, 2021
  15. KillshotX liked Charon's post in the thread Devs Maybe Its Time For an 2nd Accessory Slot.

We're kicking around the idea. It's not a trivial thing to set up but we'd like to do it if we can. 2 would likely be the limit though, IF,...

Jan 9, 2021
  16. KillshotX replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Stuck in load screens in various content.

Mine has been going into the disconnected screen, saying it had trouble connecting to the instance.

Jan 9, 2021
  17. KillshotX liked Slaqerz's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Stuck in load screens in various content.

Traveling to Time Torn Area 51 open world will keep you in an endless load screen. Also just tried to queue into Blackest Night raid and my...

Jan 9, 2021
  18. KillshotX replied to the thread Fixed Mommy, why won't the Bosses fight me but teleport away instead :(.

I can confirm boss bugs and teleports above the instance. At Zoo E raid last boss, (Metal Part 2) DME raid first boss, (BOP) Vmf alert Last...

Dec 8, 2020
  19. KillshotX replied to the thread Bonus Source Marks This Week.

Thanks for the prompt reply

Nov 26, 2020
  20. KillshotX liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Bonus Source Marks This Week.

On Duty only. "Instanced" content

Nov 26, 2020
  21. KillshotX replied to the thread Bonus Source Marks This Week.

Did not receive double marks on calculator and meta, cr is 321. Was that meant to be? Only received 8 source marks each

Nov 26, 2020