KHALONofOGUN's Recent Activity

1. KHALONofOGUN liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

"Tell me, do you bleed?" [img] "You will." [img]

Sep 26, 2021 at 12:31 AM
  2. KHALONofOGUN liked Empress_Orana's post in the thread The OG is back - wavedox.net.

Thank God!!! Looks and feels 10x better than the “other” site. WAVEDOX FTW

Sep 25, 2021 at 12:28 PM
  3. KHALONofOGUN liked Qwantum Abyss's post in the thread The OG is back - wavedox.net.

Prob a stupid request BUT The other site (sorry, no idea what one it is) has pictures of our characters. Now, my character was one w/out a...

Sep 25, 2021 at 12:24 PM
  4. KHALONofOGUN liked Canadian Justice's post in the thread The OG is back - wavedox.net.

Would love to see a return of the deep dive searching capability that Sore's site provided. Site is nice and responsive, load times seem...

Sep 25, 2021 at 12:24 PM
  5. KHALONofOGUN liked BumblingB's post in the thread The OG is back - wavedox.net.

Could we add some census for powersets based on cr and platform, kind of like Sore's old census version was? Where we can do custom...

Sep 25, 2021 at 12:22 PM
  6. KHALONofOGUN liked Bytecode's post in the thread The OG is back - wavedox.net.

Hey let me know what you think please, your feedback is key. https://wavedox.net Ideas on the table: New take on statistics - for now...

Sep 25, 2021 at 12:21 PM
  7. KHALONofOGUN liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

This is my in brightest day doctor fate [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Sep 25, 2021 at 12:15 PM
  8. KHALONofOGUN liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

You need to go to 31st century and talk to static which gives you a quest that you need to defeat controlled cosmic boy and then turn...

Sep 25, 2021 at 12:12 PM
  9. KHALONofOGUN liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

knight of vengance head+overchaged face mask (static's op face)

Sep 25, 2021 at 12:12 PM
  10. KHALONofOGUN liked BaelinFishman's post in the thread Issues with Content Difficulty.

You keep bring up the bracket vote, but it was rigged from the start and I just told you why. So the fact that you keep bringing it up...

Sep 24, 2021 at 8:39 AM
  11. KHALONofOGUN liked Proxystar's post in the thread Issues with Content Difficulty.

I for one and I'll speak for myself, only agree with you in as far as it means variety, if you thought any agreement stretched to, I...

Sep 24, 2021 at 6:16 AM
  12. KHALONofOGUN liked Proxystar's post in the thread Issues with Content Difficulty.

You don't speak for all players zNot and all certainly do NOT agree with you. I have zero issue with their being a difficulty slider...

Sep 24, 2021 at 6:11 AM
  13. KHALONofOGUN liked EconoKnight's post in the thread Issues with Content Difficulty.

Someone is spreading false information, but I can’t say for sure which side it is. Mepps waited until years later to say Spytle wasn’t...

Sep 24, 2021 at 6:04 AM
  14. KHALONofOGUN liked Yass Queen Hyppolyta's post in the thread Issues with Content Difficulty.

Yes people did vote when they left the game in droves over OC's overtuned raids.

Sep 24, 2021 at 6:03 AM
  15. KHALONofOGUN liked BaelinFishman's post in the thread Issues with Content Difficulty.

Oh you mean the bracket where JLD was handily winning against Origin Crisis then the self proclaimed savior of DCUO PMed 1000+ people on...

Sep 24, 2021 at 6:01 AM
  16. KHALONofOGUN liked BaelinFishman's post in the thread Issues with Content Difficulty.

You mention the gear system in Origin Crisis, you mean the same gearing system wherein the top gear was unobtainable by a large portion...

Sep 24, 2021 at 4:57 AM
  17. KHALONofOGUN liked BaelinFishman's post in the thread Issues with Content Difficulty.

Some of those players including you have also said they wanted to ban supercharges from elite raids, nerf EoG and make it useless for...

Sep 24, 2021 at 4:52 AM
  18. KHALONofOGUN liked Proxystar's post in the thread Issues with Content Difficulty.

The average person doesn't deserve elite gear. They aren't worthy of being in OUR elite content and must stick to event mode where all...

Sep 24, 2021 at 4:47 AM
  19. KHALONofOGUN liked Kimone's post in the thread Issues with Content Difficulty.

I got two rows of Red Obsidians in the bank that attest to the truth of this statement. I did, in fairness, finish a few Artifacts too,...

Sep 23, 2021 at 1:56 PM
  20. KHALONofOGUN liked The Doctor Time Lord's post in the thread Issues with Content Difficulty.

100% agree. Sadly some people never get that having a big mouth does not make them tough, smart, or correct. Just loud

Sep 23, 2021 at 1:53 PM
  21. KHALONofOGUN liked xxHELLSTROKExx's post in the thread Issues with Content Difficulty.

So one might say that they indeed did not add bounty feats yea? Mepps response to this post will be way nicer than it should be and he...

Sep 23, 2021 at 1:52 PM
  22. KHALONofOGUN liked xxHELLSTROKExx's post in the thread Issues with Content Difficulty.

I could have sided with OP till I saw the #firemepps. Now I dislike op and will not help their arguments at all. Also, wtf does Mepps have...

Sep 23, 2021 at 1:36 PM
  23. KHALONofOGUN liked Illumin411's post in the thread Issues with Content Difficulty.

Prec has already seen a handful of nerfs over the past year and a half. venom wrist was nerfed to uselessness. the neck mod was nerfed....

Sep 23, 2021 at 1:23 PM
  24. KHALONofOGUN liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Best I could manage,sadly we are lacking style pieces badly for that one [IMG] [IMG]

Sep 23, 2021 at 12:26 PM
  25. KHALONofOGUN liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Thanks! [IMG]

Sep 23, 2021 at 10:59 AM