Kestral's Recent Activity

1. Kestral liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread UPDATE ON CHAT BOT SPAM/ CASH SELLER SPAM.

Just disable your chat if it bothers you so much. Disable shout chat Disable Lfg. Put them in a different tab. Yes its annoying af with...

Apr 10, 2024
  2. Kestral liked Korlick's post in the thread Idea: New vendor in House of Legends for rare drops.

Would this also grant the feat attached to said items? Chang Tzu pets doesnt (and you still need to have the elite headlines to buy the T3...

Apr 8, 2024
  3. Kestral liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread Idea: New vendor in House of Legends for rare drops.

What I mean is that with the rewards being account bound on the vendor they could be traded between your characters, so you could use...

Apr 8, 2024
  4. Kestral liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Personally, stats revamp was needed to me. It made things easier in terms of making a build and allocating points. Advanced mechanics...

Mar 6, 2024
  5. Kestral liked iLazy's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Since the release of the "Lightning Strikes" DLC in August 2011, I have been playing DC Universe Online regularly. Over the years, I have...

Mar 6, 2024
  6. Kestral liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Wow just wow. First off two Booster Bundles back to back because the current one is still up before the next one goes live tomorrow. I...

Mar 6, 2024
  7. Kestral liked NeoSelkie's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Kind of amazing daybreak managed to be so tone deaf that it united the forums. I didn't think it was possible.

Mar 6, 2024
  8. Kestral liked WonderEU's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

I would love to know what you guys at DB at huffin right now. It is ludicrous that you chose this moment to drop ANOTHER cash cow and...

Mar 6, 2024
  9. Kestral liked Gamma Lantern's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

So DCUO To Do List for Q1 looks like: No State of the Game update for 2024 ☑️ No New Episode Announcement ☑️ Miss the deadline for the...

Mar 6, 2024
  10. Kestral liked jpharrah1010's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

This is the biggest yikes.

Mar 6, 2024
  11. Kestral liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Hint: Giving a new episode announcement scheduled for April might give players incentive to spend time and maybe money on this...

Mar 6, 2024
  12. Kestral liked Barney10101's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

New booster bundle? i'm all for the in game styles but we have major issues on the game like new episodes dropping once every 7-8 months,...

Mar 6, 2024
  13. Kestral liked VasquezR's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Devs this is not the way, people are afraid to spend money on the game, due to the lack of information on what to expect this year, a...

Mar 6, 2024
  14. Kestral liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

A coloured metallic chroma like most we have at the moment. Reality Accessories that ill be honest... Cool idea. Looks terrible Skin set...

Mar 6, 2024
  15. Kestral liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards March 2024.

While im thankful for the devs at providing us with a game to play, i cant help but feel like there is a huge break in communication. Maybe...

Mar 4, 2024
  16. Kestral liked Captain Shadowhawk's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards March 2024.

A non-enhanced version of 2 styles and a goofy hat... hmmm...

Mar 2, 2024
  17. Kestral liked Jcal's post in the thread OmniBus Alert: The One Who Waits.

I've started running Omni again and I swear, this alert and Star Labs Research Facility. Sorry, not sorry, but I'm ducking the queue every...

Feb 22, 2024
  18. Kestral liked Ryll's post in the thread OmniBus Alert: The One Who Waits.

So, anyone else sick of getting TOWW for their omnibus alert?

Feb 22, 2024
  19. Kestral liked Mepps's post in the thread Happy 13th Anniversary!.

[IMG] HAPPY 13TH ANNIVERSARY, DCUO Classic threats, new rewards, and free gifts await as we kick off our 13th anniversary celebrations...

Jan 11, 2024
  20. Kestral replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Bugged!.

There was another bug thread named voice chat issues recently that someone resolved for us where after the update the audio settings were...

Jan 9, 2024
  21. Kestral liked Latino's post in the thread Weekly Bonuses Start/End Times changed?.

FoolsFire pretty much put the nail in the coffin on your comment, It is not a exploit at all (Even your description of it being a...

Jan 9, 2024
  22. Kestral replied to the thread Test Discussion Anniversary 2024: Feedback thread.

Please add the year to the base item descriptions. It's hard to tell but I think the top sorting option to list items by year may also be...

Jan 7, 2024
  23. Kestral liked Prindacerk's post in the thread Test Discussion Anniversary 2024: Feedback thread.

Can we please address the base items that are not tradable to account bound or tradable? Seriously don't want to go through that hassle...

Jan 7, 2024
  24. Kestral liked FlyingFingers's post in the thread Zero contribution should equal zero rewards.

I read the tittle and ALREADY KNEW what this was about. For me I add the lazy clowns to ignore and close the game and take the hit of 30...

Jan 7, 2024
  25. Kestral liked CantLoginWithPS's post in the thread Zero contribution should equal zero rewards.

I have had enough of carrying living trash bags who do nothing but stand idle during seasonals. Those instances should follow the same rule...

Jan 7, 2024