Kanmaru's Recent Activity

1. Kanmaru replied to the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

Should I have been more specific? How about this then. "With this game's current dev team it would be impossible to create a new powerset...

Jan 25, 2024
  2. Kanmaru replied to the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

New power to be released? Nah, it has no real benefit and wastes a ton of time and resources. Add new power abilities to existing...

Jan 24, 2024
  3. Kanmaru replied to the thread How Lernaea's Amulet should actually have worked. (Personal Opinion).

I apologize, I meant to say 5-10% of all superpower damage. If this was implemented into the amulet it would be extremely efficient for...

Dec 3, 2023
  4. Kanmaru replied to the thread How Lernaea's Amulet should actually have worked. (Personal Opinion).

Healing 2-3% of all superpower damage might be the ultimate sweet spot.

Dec 3, 2023
  5. Kanmaru liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Skill points dont matter anymore?.

My biggest issue with SP has always been that it is dependent on completing feats, which the majority of those are achieved via a group...

Nov 11, 2023
  6. Kanmaru replied to the thread I don't feel like I'm on a game anymore....

Come on Mepps, you know deep down that the added addition of artifacts changed the core function of the game for the worst. Powerset...

Nov 11, 2023
  7. Kanmaru liked Raijin1999's post in the thread I don't feel like I'm on a game anymore....

Late reply, but it's true for some studios. DCUO has implemented a number of ideas from basically Neverwinter, the one game they...

Nov 11, 2023