Kaegrin's Recent Activity

1. Kaegrin replied to the thread why I can't see 'Charon' posts anymore.

This is so sad... Alexa, play Despicito.

Mar 5, 2021 at 8:06 AM
  2. Kaegrin replied to the thread Light Powerset needs to option of color change , READ DONT HATE great idea.

Inevitably has to happen or else they'll have to add fully new and variant powersets. And for those saying "there's only a few Blue...

Mar 3, 2021 at 12:50 PM
  3. Kaegrin replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

That style just screams "I... hate... liars!"

Mar 3, 2021 at 8:13 AM
  4. Kaegrin replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

I couldn't post pictures earlier, but I meant the actual slimline versions of these styles, but where the color channels of the...

Mar 2, 2021 at 7:43 PM
  5. Kaegrin liked HalJordan's post in the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

A new Sinestro style because Disciple of Parallax doesn't cut it with the yellow emblem and t-shirt style. I'm talking the original comic...

Mar 2, 2021 at 6:13 PM
  6. Kaegrin liked Megzilla's post in the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

[IMG]

Mar 2, 2021 at 6:12 PM
  7. Kaegrin replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

Genuine Lantern slimlines that actually work *WITH* the appropriate power chromas would be amazing. Also, forever asking for the Indigo...

Mar 2, 2021 at 4:58 PM
  8. Kaegrin liked AKXC's post in the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

the one who laughs [IMG] robin starro pet/trinket [IMG] deathstorm [IMG] [IMG] parallax sinestro [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Mar 2, 2021 at 4:37 PM
  9. Kaegrin liked LoganCaron's post in the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

That emblem but with tindable colors ;-) [IMG]

Mar 2, 2021 at 4:36 PM
  10. Kaegrin liked Shadowdragon's post in the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

Classic Azrael [IMG] This one covers all gear slots. The cape is something we can't currently recreate because it's a combination of the...

Mar 2, 2021 at 4:36 PM
  11. Kaegrin liked TheLorax's post in the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) [IMG][IMG][IMG]

Mar 2, 2021 at 4:30 PM
  12. Kaegrin replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

It's time... [img]

Mar 2, 2021 at 3:02 PM
  13. Kaegrin replied to the thread Is this allowed?.

Or at least so we can add them all to ignore.

Mar 1, 2021 at 11:16 AM
  14. Kaegrin liked Yass Queen Hyppolyta's post in the thread Is this allowed?.

OP, please list all of your character names. I just want to make sure they're not anything that should be reported.

Mar 1, 2021 at 11:15 AM
  15. Kaegrin liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread Event Legion Phase too quickly full?.

This is very true.

Feb 28, 2021 at 8:48 PM
  16. Kaegrin replied to the thread DCUO’s Biggest Cliffhangers.

These are all good points. I'd love to see the arc with Hecate from JLD for sure. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Lex pop back up...

Feb 28, 2021 at 8:47 PM
  17. Kaegrin replied to the thread Event Legion Phase too quickly full?.

I'm not uptight or offended. Did you even read my post? I respect him for trying. I was just informing him that I have great difficulty...

Feb 28, 2021 at 8:09 PM
  18. Kaegrin replied to the thread Is this allowed?.

You're complaining when she spent the day carrying you through 31st Century bounties? My god, man... Pull youself together.

Feb 28, 2021 at 7:45 PM
  19. Kaegrin replied to the thread DCUO’s Biggest Cliffhangers.

I'm slapping myself for not making the Perpetua connection myself.

Feb 28, 2021 at 7:39 PM
  20. Kaegrin replied to the thread Event Legion Phase too quickly full?.

I'm going to be honest with you... I know English is clearly not your first language and I greatly respect you for trying to communicate...

Feb 28, 2021 at 7:24 PM
  21. Kaegrin replied to the thread DCUO - Biggest regret.

Missing out on the Superman emblem.

Feb 26, 2021
  22. Kaegrin replied to the thread Gender Change Token.

Don't be pretentious. No one is required or expected to have the same knowledge and experience that you do.

Feb 21, 2021
  23. Kaegrin replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

I know I use the Checkmate Informant head and the High Voltage face for my Reach Scarab warrior. Works really well.

Feb 16, 2021
  24. Kaegrin replied to the thread !!LANTERN RING ACCESSORIES!!.

Using Saint Walker to do so, Sinestro also proved that blue rings can supercharge yelliw rings too, and possibly others as well.

Feb 9, 2021
  25. Kaegrin liked Raptim's post in the thread Confirmed new powers?.

Its surprising how little it takes for people to disagree about stuff on here. I was in tears laughing about how quickly people's hopes...

Feb 7, 2021