K3str3lDC's Recent Activity

1. K3str3lDC liked Eve's post in the thread Total Drop Time Capsule Recap.

Hearing opinions here and there, it really falls to personal taste if you don't care for the feats :) It's 1 emote, Deadpool...

Feb 7, 2024
  2. K3str3lDC liked Eve's post in the thread Total Drop Time Capsule Recap.

Recap of all the items from the new capsule. Including what is collections, rare drop and 15 opened capsules feat. All from Dev stream...

Feb 7, 2024
  3. K3str3lDC liked Mepps's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - February 2024.

[IMG] DOCTOR FATE'S FEBRUARY REWARDS New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before March 1, 2024) unlocks rewards -...

Jan 31, 2024
  4. K3str3lDC liked Eve's post in the thread Anniversary Gifts.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jan 10, 2024
  5. K3str3lDC liked AshocusTheMuse's post in the thread Base Off: Places Wild CELEBRATION!.

My base is now finished (minus one item) so now I'm staring at it and wondering just how much junk I can fit in it... Yeh... this is a...

Dec 10, 2023
  6. K3str3lDC liked Black Dawn's post in the thread I', sorry, I can't believe emotes are profitable.

I like the new emotes. I think they are cute and I love that I can finally, so many years begging, flirty rest (hug knees).

Dec 9, 2023
  7. K3str3lDC liked Dene's post in the thread Anniversary Event Rewards Showcase 2024.

The Wonder Twins were EPIC!!!

Dec 9, 2023
  8. K3str3lDC liked Spider Jerusalem's post in the thread Anniversary Event Rewards Showcase 2024.

Even if you don't like the Wonder Twins, the emblems COULD be useful for tools whose names start with "J" or "Z."

Dec 9, 2023
  9. K3str3lDC liked Eve's post in the thread Anniversary Event Rewards Showcase 2024.

Now I imagine DCUO sneaking out of the house to party till the morning light then coming home to angry parents... xD But yeah, DCUO is...

Dec 9, 2023
  10. K3str3lDC liked Great Architect's post in the thread I', sorry, I can't believe emotes are profitable.

The main problem with new Powersets is Community demand. Back when new Powers were released, they weren't created from requests from...

Dec 8, 2023
  11. K3str3lDC liked Great Architect's post in the thread I', sorry, I can't believe emotes are profitable.

There's a difference between "reasons" and "excuses". Just because you don't like their reasons does not make them excuses. You're...

Dec 8, 2023
  12. K3str3lDC replied to the thread Anniversary Event Rewards Showcase 2024.

Weird to think DCUO is now a teenager

Dec 8, 2023
  13. K3str3lDC liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Anniversary Event Rewards Showcase 2024.

My sister is going to love these!

Dec 8, 2023
  14. K3str3lDC liked Eve's post in the thread Anniversary Event Rewards Showcase 2024.

A look at the rewards from the upcoming Anniversary Event! [media]

Dec 8, 2023
  15. K3str3lDC liked Achikah's post in the thread Base Off: Places Wild CELEBRATION!.

[IMG] Buuuut, we are getting ever closer! Just a little less than two months left and we've got 10 entries so far. Keep um comin'!...

Dec 8, 2023
  16. K3str3lDC liked Dene's post in the thread I', sorry, I can't believe emotes are profitable.

People have been asking for these for AGES. Again, maybe you didn't but others did.

Dec 8, 2023
  17. K3str3lDC liked Wzlinnkk54's post in the thread I', sorry, I can't believe emotes are profitable.

See this is a problem aswell you want a super strength or superman or wonderwoman power or shadow, alright let's say starting next month...

Dec 8, 2023
  18. K3str3lDC liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread I', sorry, I can't believe emotes are profitable.

That’s cute.. But guess what. Players have asked for emotes in the past lol. Just because you didn’t ask doesn’t mean someone else didn’t

Dec 8, 2023
  19. K3str3lDC liked willflynne's post in the thread I', sorry, I can't believe emotes are profitable.

They've already explained about no new power sets, though. From what I remember of Mepps' statement, they weren't selling enough to...

Dec 8, 2023
  20. K3str3lDC liked Dene's post in the thread I', sorry, I can't believe emotes are profitable.

You don't understand it because that side of things is not why you play.. we are not all you and the Devs job is not just for 1 section of...

Dec 8, 2023
  21. K3str3lDC liked Iconic Simulation's post in the thread Iconic's Style Series.

[media]

Dec 7, 2023
  22. K3str3lDC liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread I', sorry, I can't believe emotes are profitable.

Never played that game. I think worst game I ever played that had monetization was wizard101 when I was young. If people think loot boxes...

Dec 7, 2023
  23. K3str3lDC liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread I', sorry, I can't believe emotes are profitable.

Yea pretty much. I have yet to find a multiplayer game that didn’t try to mass sell cosmetics. Even single player games have this lol. If...

Dec 7, 2023
  24. K3str3lDC liked willflynne's post in the thread I', sorry, I can't believe emotes are profitable.

Well, I could try by continuing to talk about past and present Star Wars MMOs, but I don't think that'd be enough to get the thread...

Dec 7, 2023
  25. K3str3lDC liked Iconic Simulation's post in the thread Iconic's Style Series.

[media]

Dec 7, 2023