JeanGrey's Recent Activity

1. JeanGrey posted a new thread.

Confirmed Not every Ally shows Ally Favor needed to level up

I mistakenly thought that the Flash Ally did not require any Ally Favor to level up as the UI does not show how much Ally Favor is needed...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Dec 19, 2023
  2. JeanGrey replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I should have specified for female body types. Female body types do not have styles that look exactly like that. :) Our Chevron...

Dec 19, 2023
  3. JeanGrey liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread Idea of power.

There will never be a new power again. Not unless the company is bought over/game bought over. They’ve stated what you have now, is what...

Dec 16, 2023
  4. JeanGrey replied to the thread Quality of Life request if possible..

Also there should be an option to Pin feats that we want to work on so we can easily see the progress of them. It could show up right under...

Dec 16, 2023
  5. JeanGrey replied to the thread Ferris Airport and Coast City....

Also add the Hall of Hades raid! I really want to get rid of it from my journal and apparently it was taken out 2 years ago and still not...

Dec 16, 2023
  6. JeanGrey liked BlackGryphon's post in the thread I HATE the Winter Seasonal.

You -could- just ignore the whole event and concentrate on stuff you enjoy.

Dec 16, 2023
  7. JeanGrey liked Ryazan's post in the thread I HATE the Winter Seasonal.

The absolutely worst of all seasonal events. With an infuriating open world mission heavily infused with RNG, where you can either be done...

Dec 16, 2023
  8. JeanGrey replied to the thread For Devs & DC Players:.

I personally would prefer escalating odds than the vendor.

Dec 13, 2023
  9. JeanGrey replied to the thread For Devs & DC Players:.

Yes please! Especially the last part. Time capsules really need to have elevating odds, the more you open the more chances you are to get...

Dec 13, 2023
  10. JeanGrey liked Leah_DC's post in the thread For Devs & DC Players:.

1. Add a sensitivity setting for Console Players - 2. Raise The Amount Of Cash You Can Trade A Person ⬆️ - 3. Add more Tactical Leg...

Dec 13, 2023
  11. JeanGrey replied to the thread Does anyone know if Lois Lane character model is medium spry or medium athletic?.

I thought she was short athletic

Dec 9, 2023
  12. JeanGrey liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread Renown Booster question.

This right here. I save mine up in a big stack and then pop a booster and burn through them when I have enough for two levels....

Dec 1, 2023
  13. JeanGrey liked ClowninAround's post in the thread Renown Booster question.

It applies when you consume it. Renown tokens will always drop at a set value. That value increases after you pop a booster and consume the...

Dec 1, 2023
  14. JeanGrey liked Illumin411's post in the thread Legends PvE has some issues..

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/lpve-master-thread-guides-for-every-map-character-and-a-compendium-of-all-lpve-infor...

Dec 1, 2023
  15. JeanGrey replied to the thread Legends PvE has some issues..

Yes!! Sodas should definitely fully heal you or the CD should be halved.

Dec 1, 2023
  16. JeanGrey liked Eve's post in the thread Legends PvE has some issues..

I agree with a lot of points here. I also asked friends what would make them run legends other than better damage/new skins and it's better...

Dec 1, 2023
  17. JeanGrey replied to the thread Can we talk about the controller role honestly?!.

This makes me feel better. I got attacked for not giving power earlier today during the new elite raid.. I'm strictly a buff troll...

Dec 1, 2023
  18. JeanGrey replied to the thread Cursed JL Dark Cursed Adaptive Augment Details Missing.

Hi you might have the event version ones. Same thing happened to me. You need to buy the actual ones from Batgirl or Swamp Thing. Good news...

Nov 28, 2023
  19. JeanGrey liked Eve's post in the thread Fear VS Will - Who will win? (Stream Announcement).

[IMG] Participate in a series of events to determine who is the best - HEROES or VILLAINS? *Both events are open for USPCPS and EUPCPS!...

Nov 27, 2023
  20. JeanGrey liked Sollace's post in the thread Can a preview system be devised so that I can visit a base before buying?.

Could we have a system for visiting a base before buying it?

Nov 27, 2023
  21. JeanGrey liked Jcal's post in the thread Can a preview system be devised so that I can visit a base before buying?.

Our preview system is called "Multiverse Youtube Channel" lol

Nov 27, 2023
  22. JeanGrey liked Mepps's post in the thread Thank You for removing gear repair!.

I can add a little clarification. The repair cash sink was kept low throughout most of the game's history because of the cash caps, which...

Nov 27, 2023
  23. JeanGrey replied to the thread Any good mental builds without invisibilty?.

Do you think Quislet is better instead of Grim if I use my supercharge instead of the robot? Also, I've been hitting around 1.2mil...

Nov 27, 2023
  24. JeanGrey replied to the thread I Give Up, DCUO Wins (Sales).

I couldn't wait either I've spent so much these past two weeks though haha.

Nov 27, 2023
  25. JeanGrey posted a new thread.

Legends PvE has some issues.

Enemies desperately need to be rescaled. These snippets of gameplay should not last 25/30 minutes each. Bosses and enemies take so long to...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Nov 27, 2023