JasonIsley's Recent Activity

1. JasonIsley replied to the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

cant imagine why between the buggy updates, bugs they tempt you into buying, being told bugs are not bugs, lack of communication, ddos...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:21 AM
  2. JasonIsley liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

I dunno guys. I login every day and do my dailies and weeklies etc but there’s this feeling I can’t just shake. I look at LFG and see it...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:15 AM
  3. JasonIsley replied to the thread Shazam in Justice League Dark.

he's not a member of jld.

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:44 PM
  4. JasonIsley liked SethZoulMonEl's post in the thread Source Marks Shortage - Superman Celebration Realization.

Why is this game so inconsistent with source marks rewards? We have instances where they have been reduced because we received too many for...

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:30 AM
  5. JasonIsley replied to the thread Lifetime Memberships?.

people like you are the reason im pro choice

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:29 AM
  6. JasonIsley replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed BOP: Volcano Mining Facility Final Fight Lex's Warsuits Reward No Nth Metal.

you only get nth metal caches from enemies you can kill. they can take a knee but you can't kill the war suits. any enemy you have to...

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:21 AM
  7. JasonIsley replied to the thread age of justice alert mission.

https://www.cbr.com/justice-society-hippolyta-wonder-woman-mom/

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:41 PM
  8. JasonIsley replied to the thread age of justice alert mission.

yes. from left to right, alan scott, queen hippolyta, jay garrick [IMG]

Apr 20, 2024 at 7:11 PM
  9. JasonIsley replied to the thread age of justice alert mission.

Hippolyta is the Wonder Woman in JSA storyline because Diana was never born in that timeline.

Apr 20, 2024 at 6:32 AM
  10. JasonIsley liked TheLorax's post in the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

Don't forget all the sequels, spinoffs, remakes, films, manga, music... Somewhere in the top 15 of game franchises.

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:51 AM
  11. JasonIsley liked SethZoulMonEl's post in the thread Compensation for Superman Day Celebration.

I don't need to wait 400+ pages to guess which finger they're giving us.

Apr 18, 2024
  12. JasonIsley liked Reinheld's post in the thread Compensation for Superman Day Celebration.

They will probably give you something, but you need to get the thread to 400+ pages first.;)

Apr 18, 2024
  13. JasonIsley liked BathroomPapi's post in the thread If You’re Upset About Superman Day...

They don’t care. They don’t care they didn’t tell you about the maintenance. They don’t care that trash base items and gear are in the...

Apr 18, 2024
  14. JasonIsley liked BathroomPapi's post in the thread PS5 is still not fixed..

They don’t care.

Apr 18, 2024
  15. JasonIsley liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread PS5 is still not fixed..

Exact same! On it right now doing weeklies, or, just finished at Dakota . Every single open world is so bad for lagging/screen...

Apr 18, 2024
  16. JasonIsley liked Siramez's post in the thread PS5 is still not fixed..

The new server update regarding PS5 app settings support i dont think this stuff works as im still experiencing lag / fps drops when...

Apr 18, 2024
  17. JasonIsley liked kallader's post in the thread Compensation for Superman Day Celebration.

Since we are going to loose like 60%+ of the first day can we have at least the special for an extra day?

Apr 18, 2024