jaiden
Last activity:
May 7, 2015
Birthday:
January 3
Exotic veteriarian
    1. There are no messages on jaiden's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    January 3
    Exotic veteriarian
    DCUO is my vey first MMO, and it was a lot different than WOW or other MMO's. I collect comics so it was easy for me to try ad my first MMO. I left for over a year and when returning DCUO had completely changed and it was definitely a big change and much more challenging. SO I like the change. My work is Exotic Animals and I don't mean a Bear or Deer. I work with dome of the most poisonous snakes in the world. I also work with Tigers and other big cats, but it is way different than working with poisonous snakes. I have only been bitten once and that was by a Copperhead. I know everyone thinks I'm crazy. Copperheads are vipers or in Latin Viperidae, but it's not in that family. The Copperhead is part of the Agkistrodon contortrix family. The bite is very painful and needs medical care, but rarely is fatal. Some of the members might think I'm crazy, but if you love what you do and you are good at, just keep doing what you love. Any member can ask question about Exotic Animals that are poisonous and I will gladly answer your question. If you ask an expert in the field I'm in will help them learn more and understand about the species. As much as I love poisonous snakes, Tigers especially Siberian White are the most beautiful big cats I have worked with. I work with them because everyone needs a break from what they do. But I just don't admire this beautiful cat, I have to understand it does have a thin line you cannot cross A.K.A Roy Horn did just that and paid a price. Monticore was not put down, but was quarantined for 2 weeks and you can see her today at the Mirage Hotel in Vegas. Anyway I have made this to long and I don't want to keep going. If you have any questions about Snakes and what there poison can do please feel free to ask. So now you know me just a little better.