Jaelia's Recent Activity

1. Jaelia posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Lucky Boxers

Hello all I collected the seasonal drop leg style lucky boxers from defeating Mxy leprechauns and I redeemed it and when I went too style...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Mar 27, 2024 at 2:37 PM
  2. Jaelia liked Red Five's post in the thread St. Pat's Countdown Timer for US/EU PS/PC Server.

This is indeed a bug, but it should only affect the Warp Menu - the rest of the seasonal should remain active until Thursday.

Mar 26, 2024 at 1:47 PM
  3. Jaelia replied to the thread In and out logins (connecting screen forever load).

I understand that but it just let me login to play and they’re ton of people online now, I just went to switch characters now the...

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:50 AM
  4. Jaelia posted a new thread.

In and out logins (connecting screen forever load)

Hello since this update not sure if maintenance is still being done but at connecting screen forever loading and then I get a screen that...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:43 AM
  5. Jaelia replied to the thread St. Pat's Countdown Timer for US/EU PS/PC Server.

Was thinking the exact same, still need base items and I don’t wanna relive Halloween all over again where the event disappeared and...

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:25 AM
  6. Jaelia liked Achikah's post in the thread St. Pat's Countdown Timer for US/EU PS/PC Server.

I wasn't sure if I should post this in the Bug sub-forum or here, so feel free to move it if need be, but... Hoping this is just a...

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:24 AM
  7. Jaelia replied to the thread So... About that creator program....

Welcome back? Thought you left dc?

Mar 18, 2024
  8. Jaelia replied to the thread So... About that creator program....

It really sucks because I know some content creators are biased against certain players and will exclude them out, So I hope they don’t...

Mar 18, 2024
  9. Jaelia liked kallader's post in the thread Share your bases.

Working on a music stage in the Dive hideout [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Mar 11, 2024
  10. Jaelia liked PsySomatic's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Yikes, I love this game, but this was not a great idea.

Mar 7, 2024
  11. Jaelia liked Plowed In's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

No new content means my pockets are closed until further notice. Please relay my dissatisfaction to your management.

Mar 7, 2024
  12. Jaelia liked BUDOKAI101's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

To drop something like this at a time like this they must really think this Next Gen update is going to shock everyone big time. They got...

Mar 7, 2024
  13. Jaelia liked >>>KIra<<<'s post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"...

Mar 7, 2024
  14. Jaelia liked Ghostknight's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

I am sorry to say this, but no update information from you, then no money to you. Peace and DCUO Forever (hopefully)

Mar 7, 2024
  15. Jaelia liked jpharrah1010's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

This is the biggest yikes.

Mar 7, 2024
  16. Jaelia liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Hint: Giving a new episode announcement scheduled for April might give players incentive to spend time and maybe money on this...

Mar 7, 2024
  17. Jaelia liked Barney10101's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

New booster bundle? i'm all for the in game styles but we have major issues on the game like new episodes dropping once every 7-8 months,...

Mar 7, 2024
  18. Jaelia liked Proxystar's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Ive heard the lag fix is the ultra rare drop in the booster bundle, good luck.

Mar 7, 2024
  19. Jaelia liked Soc's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Agreed, I can't even play with so much lag lately and the voice chat bug still isn't fixed. Not spending my money till things get fixed...

Mar 7, 2024
  20. Jaelia liked Sollace's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

[IMG] [IMG]

Mar 7, 2024
  21. Jaelia liked Plowed In's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Cool. You can go use your newly leveled arts in content you’ve already beaten into the ground for 5 months. WE NEED CONTENT. Sad to...

Mar 7, 2024
  22. Jaelia liked Proxystar's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

I don't know why honestly anyone would even want an artifact XP bonus at this point, even it were to try and appease the situation....

Mar 7, 2024
  23. Jaelia liked Gassius_Spray's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

[IMG]

Mar 7, 2024
  24. Jaelia liked Latino's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

I didn't want to sound doom and gloom, when the sad news was announced, but unfortunately it's good to see a lot of people share the same...

Mar 7, 2024
  25. Jaelia liked BlackGryphon's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

I swear that all these materials and chromas and junk look like the "art" department sits around all day doodling in the hope that the boss...

Mar 7, 2024