JackFrost's Recent Activity

1. JackFrost replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 40: Flashtastic Voyage (Raid).

Hey! I believe a fix I submitted this morning should resolve the issue you're describing here, once it makes it out to the live server...

May 10, 2021
  2. JackFrost liked Magnus33000's post in the thread Dev Discussion Episode 40: Flashtastic Voyage (Raid).

Ah non je le faisais en évent. désolé du dérangement.

May 4, 2021
  3. JackFrost replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 40: Flashtastic Voyage (Raid).

Are you trying to complete the feat in the Event mode of Flashtastic Voyage? In the Normal or Elite versions of the Raid, there are 3...

May 3, 2021
  4. JackFrost replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 40: Flashtastic Voyage (Raid).

Thanks for the report! So, did you finish the "Better Together, Again" feat, and the "of Central City" title wasn't granted for you? Or...

May 3, 2021
  5. JackFrost replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 40: Flashtastic Voyage (Raid).

Thanks for the report! I've submitted a change to try and prevent those attacks (and one from the Elite Grodd fight) from being...

Apr 23, 2021
  6. JackFrost replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 40: Flashtastic Voyage (Raid).

So, there are 2 attacks that are kind of similar. The Earth Wave attack is part of an elite-only combo that doesn't have a red cone...

Apr 23, 2021
  7. JackFrost replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 40: Flashtastic Voyage (Raid).

Interesting. Is is just the commanders specifically that have exhibited this bug? I'll look into that first. It was in the crawl...

Apr 22, 2021
  8. JackFrost replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 40: Flashtastic Voyage (Raid).

I spoke with the designer in charge of that content and a fix has been submitted, and I believe it should have gone out with the latest...

Apr 22, 2021
  9. JackFrost replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 40: Flashtastic Voyage (Raid).

Understood. Some failsafes have been added to prevent that from happening should be going out with the next patch (if the patch hasn't...

Apr 22, 2021
  10. JackFrost replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 40: Flashtastic Voyage (Raid).

No worries. I'll try to add some failsafes to prevent any double-spawns in that fight. And if anyone happens to catch video of any wonky...

Apr 21, 2021
  11. JackFrost replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 40: Flashtastic Voyage (Raid).

Thanks for the reports! Do you, or anyone have any information about the 2 Abra Kadabras/double-statues? Or video showing this, or the...

Apr 19, 2021
  12. JackFrost replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 40: Flashtastic Voyage (Raid).

This raid has been enabled since Saturday. Apologies that it wasn't activated at the same time as the rest of the new Episode 40 content....

Apr 19, 2021
  13. JackFrost posted a new thread.

Dev Discussion Episode 40: Flashtastic Voyage (Raid)

Hello, players! We're excited that the new episode we've been developing has been released to the live server. This is the thread I'll be...

Forum: Concluded

Apr 15, 2021