Jack T. Chance's Recent Activity

1. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Okay, as best I can tell, this is a larger, clearer image of that same Batsuit: [IMG] Achieving that right now will require you to...

Apr 7, 2020 at 8:11 AM
  2. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

In a word... NO! Once more, with feeling... NO!!!!!!!! For the love of G'nort, READ THE THREAD and USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!...

Apr 6, 2020 at 10:33 PM
  3. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

If that specific cowl was used in the Batman comics, then it may be one they can use. Try and post images from the comics...

Apr 6, 2020 at 7:38 PM
  4. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Over in the Styles You Want To See Thread, someone posted an armored Batsuit from a different company's DC Universe game(s) and I decided...

Apr 6, 2020 at 7:33 PM
  5. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Okay, now, this is very quick, and very dirty. And I kept some things (the Bat Symbol, cape, gauntlets, and boots) colored the more...

Apr 6, 2020 at 7:20 PM
  6. Jack T. Chance liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 6, 2020 at 7:13 PM
  7. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

For the time being, I think the closest you'll get to either one is the Future Crusader Head Style, which is readily available from the...

Apr 6, 2020 at 4:59 PM
  8. Jack T. Chance liked TheLorax's post in the thread Trade forums? did they get rid of it?.

They took it down during last year's debacle with the money cheats.

Apr 5, 2020 at 1:32 PM
  9. Jack T. Chance liked RunfromDanger Man's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

This just in. We have a chroma pack that has the first chroma being the best. [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 5, 2020 at 12:48 PM
  10. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Well, THAT was an expensive collection to obtain in the Broker, but I have them now for my ninja character. Thanks for the info! :)

Apr 5, 2020 at 12:48 PM
  11. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread Completed database of ALL current styles and locations?.

Well then, since I'm only finding this out 2 months after the time when it would've been helpful, off I go to the Broker!

Apr 4, 2020 at 2:55 PM
  12. Jack T. Chance liked Catastrophic Repercussion's post in the thread Completed database of ALL current styles and locations?.

Exactly what I'm referring to when I said "The main ones are usually ad-filled with little-to-no update & maintenance"

Apr 4, 2020 at 2:51 PM
  13. Jack T. Chance liked Dragonnes's post in the thread Completed database of ALL current styles and locations?.

That's not entirely true. I have that style and collection completed on my main and I haven't played in 2011. In fact this collection...

Apr 4, 2020 at 2:51 PM
  14. Jack T. Chance liked Ambassador of Krypton's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I'd like you guys to refresh the STEELsuit MK-1 [IMG]

Apr 4, 2020 at 2:50 PM
  15. Jack T. Chance liked Jafin's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

The collection pieces that rewards those boots still drop every year for the Valentine's event....

Apr 4, 2020 at 2:50 PM
  16. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Oh, and one other thing... remember the Ninja Climbing Boots Foot Style? The one that was a Collection Reward for the abomination that was...

Apr 4, 2020 at 7:14 AM
  17. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread Completed database of ALL current styles and locations?.

You guys think you've got it bad? I just found out the Ninja Climbing Boots Foot Style was a Collection Reward... from the infamous 2011...

Apr 4, 2020 at 6:57 AM
  18. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

We're gonna do a flashback to 2014 for this one, mostly because I forgot about this character for several years.... But back in 2014, DC...

Apr 3, 2020 at 9:57 PM
  19. Jack T. Chance liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Dove Costume.

Prideful ;)

Apr 3, 2020 at 7:19 PM
  20. Jack T. Chance liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Dove Costume.

What Newel said, also the Dove mask is from the Oracle Capsule It's a collection, hands\chest\legs\feet are all Prideful style, the...

Apr 3, 2020 at 7:18 PM
  21. Jack T. Chance liked Newel's post in the thread Dove Costume.

that's the splendid wings from the marketplace which I believe has been taken off of the marketplace to make room for other stuff...

Apr 3, 2020 at 7:18 PM
  22. Jack T. Chance liked golddragon71's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

ok First we have Patty Spivot aka Ms. Flash from "How to Prevent a Flash" in Five-Star Super-Hero Spectacular 1977 [img]Ms. Flash by...

Apr 3, 2020 at 6:07 PM
  23. Jack T. Chance liked Zoe·'s post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Hanging with the Justice League on my Hawkgirl :) [IMG]

Apr 3, 2020 at 6:06 PM
  24. Jack T. Chance liked TheLorax's post in the thread Need Help Identifying 2 Back Styles, Please....

JLD marks are about to be converted to Source Marks in a couple weeks so it will actually be easier to get the Cloak.

Apr 3, 2020 at 6:06 PM
  25. Jack T. Chance liked Rainnifer's post in the thread Need Help Identifying 2 Back Styles, Please....

From what I know of, that piece is actually one of the much easier OP items to get a hold of, provided you have the marks for the...

Apr 3, 2020 at 2:26 AM