Jack T. Chance's Recent Activity

1. Jack T. Chance liked Rejchadar's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Well, if you think that I’m talking about these pets, it means you still haven’t received one of the pets added last week (and no,...

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:42 PM
  2. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

I am unfamiliar with the Dandy Hat, I didn't even know it was a thing in this game! To be fair, it is a bit closer to the hat most...

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:39 PM
  3. Jack T. Chance liked golddragon71's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Lol I actually came up with the idea a few years ago but I put it on my Captain Ramone….. [IMG]EVIL COMMANDANTE by Michael Kramer, on...

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:38 PM
  4. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

And here's MY El Zorro! I thought I was the first one to think of using the Drowned Pirate Belt and the Lasso of Truth Accessory to show...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:14 PM
  5. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

There is ALREADY a Pet Vendor in the Hall of Legends. You know that alien that just looks like a giant, ugly head? Yeah, he sells...

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:09 PM
  6. Jack T. Chance liked WilderMidnight's post in the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

So one of the things I noticed dropping from the Superman day loot boxes was a large sized cover poster of Crisis #7. I know we've had the...

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:07 PM
  7. Jack T. Chance liked Reinheld's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Hey...I figured out what's in the box. It's brown Kryptonite...but it smells pretty bad. Wait...what? There's no brown Kryptonite?...

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:06 PM
  8. Jack T. Chance liked iLazy's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Anyone I got are from the reward box. So probably only from chests.

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:06 PM
  9. Jack T. Chance liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Got the 21 day hat now [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 21, 2024 at 10:29 PM
  10. Jack T. Chance liked RunfromDanger Man's post in the thread Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!.

And in case DC Comics, Inc expects the Devs at DCUO to offer up a DC character just to give us a rapier. Captain Stingaree, The...

Apr 21, 2024 at 10:28 PM
  11. Jack T. Chance liked Miranda31's post in the thread Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!.

Yes, and do it proper - no "frills" - the real weapon is well-balanced, sleek and functional as is and the historical basket-hilts are...

Apr 21, 2024 at 12:53 AM
  12. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!.

These are looooooong overdue, and with the new Head Style that's dropping in Daily Rewards as we speak, there's a LOT of players that will...

Apr 20, 2024 at 10:59 PM
  13. Jack T. Chance liked kallader's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Seriously I have no clue This happen to me like half the time I often receive 2 reward the same day for no reason in the begin of the...

Apr 20, 2024 at 12:44 PM
  14. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

How'd you manage to snag that 1 day early? It's still only April 20th at... 1:50 PM Eastern Time as I'm writing this! :confused:

Apr 20, 2024 at 10:51 AM
  15. Jack T. Chance liked Eve's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

They do not cost money, they drop from the featured content for Superman Day (Solo\Duo, Alert, Raid). Open your On Duty and you will...

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:46 AM
  16. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Acrobatic Movement.

Oh, yeah, that's always been annoying, and As Far As I Know, it's on all platforms. We have all these Movement Mode Powers,...

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:23 PM
  17. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Acrobatic Movement.

Are you running the PS4 Client, or the new PS5 one? :confused: Granted, the new PS5 Client is buggy as hell, but I'm wondering if...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:40 AM
  18. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

You and me both! Tell us more! :D #WouldYouLikeToKnowMore?

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:38 AM
  19. Jack T. Chance liked The Fairy's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Please don't fill my inventory with base items with the excuse that they're rewards.

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:37 AM
  20. Jack T. Chance liked Reinheld's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

OH NO!!! Kryptonite. Ugh....the double LL symbol on the lead lined box should have tipped me - Superman.

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:37 AM
  21. Jack T. Chance liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

I'm Really curious what those Superman caches contains :D

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:36 AM
  22. Jack T. Chance liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

This is my own mental style [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:55 AM
  23. Jack T. Chance liked TheLorax's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Acrobatic Movement.

Ok so I use to have the same issues on my Acrobatic character before I realized the joystick on my controller was jammed. What I did...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:48 AM
  24. Jack T. Chance liked Owlman 2's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Acrobatic Movement.

Thank you for your time. If you can, try to run a duo or an alert. The open world seems fine but when in an instance it is very slow....

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:48 AM
  25. Jack T. Chance replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Acrobatic Movement.

Okay, I took 2 of my Acrobatics characters out for a bit, 1 Hero, and 1 Villain. Took them out and about around the Hall of Legends,...

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:45 PM