IzzyLizzard dcuo's Recent Activity

1. IzzyLizzard dcuo posted a new thread.

Throw Back Time Capsules

So I missed quite a few time capsules, the ones from the beginning. I like the resurgence capsules but they don’t go back far enough....

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Feb 17, 2021
  2. IzzyLizzard dcuo posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Shield is Broken

So when you lunge with shield from range distance it doesn’t counter a block breaking attack like it should. Seems to work fine from melee...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Dec 22, 2020
  3. IzzyLizzard dcuo liked AquiloFury's post in the thread Maybe it's been like this??.

I just fought Saturn Girl and got a crystal. It looks like you can buy the from the vendor. I never noticed it before.

Dec 8, 2020
  4. IzzyLizzard dcuo replied to the thread Maybe it's been like this??.

I can confirm this. Crystal shards now say x32 solar credits but it’s not sold on the vendor

Dec 8, 2020
  5. IzzyLizzard dcuo replied to the thread Fixed Unable to buy Feat on alt.

I can confirm this, all feats are affected though not just these.

Dec 5, 2020
  6. IzzyLizzard dcuo liked Shn275's post in the thread Fixed Unable to buy Feat on alt.

Not sure if this is a bug or if something was changed recently, but I can't unlock these feats on my alts. Unlocked them earlier with my...

Dec 5, 2020
  7. IzzyLizzard dcuo replied to the thread Fixed Unable to buy Feat on alt.

I can confirm this, looks like unlocking feats is broken.

Dec 5, 2020
  8. IzzyLizzard dcuo liked Twincam's post in the thread Fixed Unable to buy Feat on alt.

I'm a USPC player, logged in to buy some feats with replay badges and um unable to do so. Feats are definitely earned on my main toon....

Dec 5, 2020
  9. IzzyLizzard dcuo replied to the thread It’s been said before... but I’m gonna say it again..

Last 2 DLCs were awesome. Everyone is bassicly re running the same raid over and over anyway, this is like an open world raid you keep re...

Nov 27, 2020
  10. IzzyLizzard dcuo replied to the thread Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!.

A hard light ring you can can set the color too (like the eels accessory) I want my water lizzard to be a blue lantern.

Nov 24, 2020
  11. IzzyLizzard dcuo posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Reflection Wrong

Not sure if people noticed but the big building in front of new cosmic boy bounty has a reflection of old earth metropolis in it. Is it a...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Nov 23, 2020
  12. IzzyLizzard dcuo replied to the thread Bonus Nth Metal Week.

Says double on enemies, does that mean Nth metal from exobits and collections are not doubled?

Nov 19, 2020