Irvynnge's Recent Activity

1. Irvynnge liked jpharrah1010's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

I hope these things are tradable either ;) oops unpopular opinion I’m sure

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:49 AM
  2. Irvynnge liked WilderMidnight's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

the night sky portal needs to be made into a material and chroma.

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:48 AM
  3. Irvynnge liked willflynne's post in the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

First off, getting the sarcasm/snark out of the way: what in the ever-loving blue blazes is a stay clamp? As for the post? Perhaps next...

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:25 PM
  4. Irvynnge liked kallader's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Should switch old Fedora hat name to Trilby hat so the hat name is accurate ;)

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:28 AM
  5. Irvynnge liked Kaladin_Stormblessed's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Long time lurker, had to sign in to comment about the essence collection pieces dropping from bosses across the world. Whoever had that...

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:28 AM
  6. Irvynnge liked Eve's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

[IMG] [IMG] These Base Items are beautiful. I kinda like the idea of the aura pieces but depends on how much the vendor piece costs I...

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:27 AM
  7. Irvynnge liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

[IMG] NEW REWARDS AND 2X CURRENCY IS HERE! We've got a lot of exciting new stuff coming to the Justice League Dark Cursed Episode this...

Apr 15, 2024 at 8:41 AM
  8. Irvynnge liked darkgalahad's post in the thread Happy 13th Anniversary!.

Thanks, Miguel, Mepps, and the team. I got my T-shirt today, and was able to actually wear it to community comic con at Trader's Village...

Apr 14, 2024 at 12:52 PM
  9. Irvynnge liked Reinheld's post in the thread CR progression in this game..

They want you at endgame...period. Some gear drops give you crazy large jumps in CR. Loot is unlimited. We have CR skips(including a...

Apr 13, 2024 at 3:21 PM
  10. Irvynnge liked TheLorax's post in the thread CR progression in this game..

Their goal is to get you to end game as fast as possible so you can start spending money on artifacts and everything else you need to...

Apr 13, 2024 at 12:15 PM
  11. Irvynnge liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Hey Snowy, I know this is going back quite a ways, but do you remember what Color Hex Code you used for Kilowog's Skin/Bat...

Apr 12, 2024 at 3:08 PM
  12. Irvynnge liked Bowieite's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG]

Apr 12, 2024 at 1:53 PM
  13. Irvynnge replied to the thread UPDATE ON CHAT BOT SPAM/ CASH SELLER SPAM.

or, you know, you could just ignore them, like I do. & I don't mean "add them to your ignore list", I mean "just ignore them," as in pay no...

Apr 11, 2024 at 11:00 AM
  14. Irvynnge liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread 430 CR 700 SP! What now?.

FUN. [IMG]

Apr 9, 2024
  15. Irvynnge liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

Personally, Elite+ should be in the game but only drop cosmetic items like previous survival modes. Supply drops, orbitals, henchmen,...

Apr 9, 2024
  16. Irvynnge liked golddragon71's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Ok so here’s the whole gang… Fred [img]IMG_5274 by Michael Kramer, on Flickr I used the caregiver’s chroma for the sweater originally I was...

Apr 9, 2024
  17. Irvynnge liked golddragon71's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Decided to try my hand at the Scooby Gang Ladies first! Here’s Daphne [img]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr and Velma [img]Untitled by...

Apr 9, 2024
  18. Irvynnge liked Ryll's post in the thread New power set Wishlist.

You know that the devs have posted about powersets taking up a lot of time they could be making new content right? When water was released...

Apr 8, 2024
  19. Irvynnge liked Reinheld's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

The 'feels off' part to me is that, at least in reg...endgame or EEG, it seems like everyone is in agreement...getting done and getting...

Apr 8, 2024
  20. Irvynnge replied to the thread rip the power sorcery?.

keep up the good work. 'cause I loves me some waves of green, I really do.

Apr 7, 2024
  21. Irvynnge liked the solowing's post in the thread rip the power sorcery?.

I still play Sorcery heals. I love it. The waves of green are a dopamine rush for me

Apr 7, 2024
  22. Irvynnge replied to the thread rip the power sorcery?.

I like Sorcery. me main's Gadgets ( & Bow ), but me second's Sorcery ( & Hand Blast ), & I've never had any issues. I generally only run...

Apr 7, 2024
  23. Irvynnge liked Ryazan's post in the thread What allies do you want to see in the future? Pick 3, one for each origin..

Tech: Dex-Starr Meta: Streaky Magic: Teekl (small) ;)

Apr 6, 2024
  24. Irvynnge liked golddragon71's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Meanwhile, Gotham Police are searching for a new criminal in the Gotham Underworld… [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer PIZZA FACE!!!!

Apr 4, 2024
  25. Irvynnge liked Gro's post in the thread Time to bring back OG aura's!.

If you bring them back, they won't be OG anymore.

Apr 4, 2024