IonHero's Recent Activity

1. IonHero replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Mailbox bugged.

Contact Support, they might be able to restore the items;(although I don't know what their current policy on it is)

Dec 29, 2023
  2. IonHero replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Mailbox bugged.

Mail can be really fickle especially between 2 characters on the same account. If for some reason it still hasn't come through; Try...

Dec 28, 2023
  3. IonHero replied to the thread Did CR calculation change in recent episode?.

So the Calculation for the Item level for unattuned gear are: CR / 1.15 + Color Bonus; all Rounded Down Color Bonus: Green gives +2...

Dec 26, 2023
  4. IonHero replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

As you can't equip 2 of the same normal artifact, I assume you can't equip a regular and a wolfpack version of the an artifact at the same...

Dec 21, 2023
  5. IonHero liked Pingvinozavr's post in the thread Test Discussion Anniversary 2024: Feedback thread.

There is also a Restored Shim'Tar Regalia, only enhanced version of which is available in the marketplace.

Dec 10, 2023
  6. IonHero replied to the thread Test Discussion Anniversary 2024: Feedback thread.

Any Chance The normal "LexCorp Salvation 2022" style could be added to the event or to the marketplace? (same with "Fate's Faith Restored",...

Dec 9, 2023
  7. IonHero replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Zatanna's hint for "Sword of Coin" seem off....

I'd assume in most cases where the hint is given players either didn't pay attention to the audio (might be muted and maybe the don't have...

Nov 11, 2023
  8. IonHero posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Zatanna's hint for "Sword of Coin" seem off...

After failing to find the "Sword of Coin" twice Zatanna apologizes "Sorry, Constantine was distracting me; Silver Sword!" Now, it's...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Nov 9, 2023
  9. IonHero liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Ability Balance Changes.

Please bring back the Fury/Watcher Auras in the next Booster Bundle. :)

Nov 5, 2023