inferno's Recent Activity

1. inferno replied to the thread i wanna hear your opinion on the current Dcuo..

Come back in 6 months and ask again.

Mar 19, 2024
  2. inferno replied to the thread IMPROVEMENTS FOR ENTER/PLAY IN RAIDS OMNIBUS/COLA.

An A.I. ally/allies or like Genshin where you can switch out your own alts or build a reward system that actually attracts players into...

Mar 13, 2024
  3. inferno replied to the thread server daily shutdown.

7-8 P.M.? Perfect time to have dinner. and go back to the game afterwards.

Feb 26, 2024
  4. inferno replied to the thread pvp events in worlds.

13 years into the game and I just learned this, Lol. Way back when I did these feats I would have to queue into regular 4 or 8 PVP...

Feb 19, 2024
  5. inferno replied to the thread The Last Boy on Earth..

Sometimes I really feel old and out of place. Just as an extra info, Starro was the reason the Justice league formed; Brave and the Bold...

Feb 16, 2024
  6. inferno replied to the thread A little help... to return to the game.

You're kinda in a unique situation as someone who pretty much has a video for every single thing that relates to dcuo that can be linked...

Feb 15, 2024
  7. inferno replied to the thread A little help... to return to the game.

I saw that. Just a suggestion for a future video. I would like a quick overview of changes per year and into chapters. That way it's...

Feb 15, 2024
  8. inferno replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

I just wish the player base was given the option/choice to make these content as clamped or not. But I also wish the clamped content were...

Feb 15, 2024
  9. inferno replied to the thread A little help... to return to the game.

@Multiverse I think you may have to do a video for players returning to the game that has links to all that stuff. Maybe an initial...

Feb 15, 2024
  10. inferno replied to the thread Players Using alot Bots at Arena PvP 8v8.

Player bots in pvp...that's a new one. I queue'ed up for PVP 8x8 once....I think it just turned 6 years old.

Feb 13, 2024
  11. inferno liked Angeliana's post in the thread Welcome Angeliana - Senior Community Manager.

Thank y'all for the warm welcome! [IMG]

Feb 13, 2024
  12. inferno replied to the thread I’m here till the end….

You won't be the only one.

Feb 13, 2024
  13. inferno replied to the thread disable chat.

You mean disable LFG while keeping stuff like shout or group? Just go to settings and uncheck the LFG from whichever chat you want it...

Feb 11, 2024
  14. inferno replied to the thread The most boring mmo ever! (Rant).

I was in the same boat. I think I'm just a little down the road from you. I've made up mini-games and challenges for myself that made...

Feb 2, 2024
  15. inferno replied to the thread Pop ups with membership.

I re-subbed after a six month hiatus and came back 2 days before the stabilizer event comeback. I missed my toons and figured logging...

Jan 27, 2024
  16. inferno replied to the thread Missing building in Anti monitor Event.

Wiped out from existence by the anti-matter wave. I saw it with MY OWN eyes.

Jan 17, 2024
  17. inferno replied to the thread I don't want to jinx it but.....

I feel that I am fortunate not to know who these players are and what actions you were referring to. Please, don't take this as a sign...

Jan 13, 2024
  18. inferno replied to the thread Am I Crazy....

Inspiration comes from life. likely, but not necessarily so.

Jan 12, 2024
  19. inferno replied to the thread Returning Player (Question About styles).

Most capsule styles released in the past can be bought either through trade or market with in-game cash. Some new styles will be behind...

Jan 12, 2024
  20. inferno replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

I never thought I'd see the day for making artifacts not only "account bound" but redeemable on all the alts. This is almost a perfect...

Dec 21, 2023
  21. inferno replied to the thread How to make monthly rewards better in 2024.

Legendary subscribers who still pay the monthly should not have to log in everyday to get their rewards. All of that stuff should just be...

Dec 1, 2023