inferno's Recent Activity

1. inferno replied to the thread Dev Discussion We're The DCUO Art Team. Ask Us Anything!.

@Glitter, Jayhawk and Jazz - Any further plans on adding more skins to the current body styles: the last ones were quite enticing and more...

Mar 17, 2023
  2. inferno replied to the thread The New Booster Bundle!.

That textured polymer seems to have a faint glitter surface on it. Seems to make more details on the style pop out better.

Mar 16, 2023
  3. inferno replied to the thread How to hit cr 368?.

Try to buy a recent time capsule gear from the broker: i.e. sixth dimension kryptonian, two-faced clown, lexcorp overseer and etc... You...

Mar 10, 2023
  4. inferno replied to the thread Knight Terrors - Doctor Destiny.

Doctor Destiny - haven't heard that villain for a while. Nice to see him back but i've always been iffy with his name, dr. destiny,...

Mar 7, 2023
  5. inferno replied to the thread 2 styles I can't get my hands on.

It's not going to help you right now but for past renowns of elite that nobody barely runs, the anniversary event offers that renown that...

Mar 4, 2023
  6. inferno replied to the thread What do randos expect?.

Thanks for the reply. That's what I thought, in terms of rewards. And I assume that completing the Omni weekly stuff also has the same...

Mar 3, 2023
  7. inferno replied to the thread What do randos expect?.

may I ask why you guys run Omni? Is there some reward or coin it gives that special? I don't run it at all and I thought it only gives...

Mar 2, 2023