Illumin411's Recent Activity

1. Illumin411 replied to the thread Gadgets Supercharge!? huuuuh....

Don’t hold your breath on anything being done about it. Not only is it somewhat rare that they can ever set aside some time to address...

Oct 20, 2020 at 2:59 PM
  2. Illumin411 replied to the thread Gadgets Supercharge!? huuuuh....

Yeah Gadgets is extremely strong in every category in DPS (both might and prec) and trolling...except THIS. Every gadgets player hates...

Oct 20, 2020 at 3:51 AM
  3. Illumin411 replied to the thread Murk or Mike Singletary?.

Edit: Double post

Oct 18, 2020 at 4:40 PM
  4. Illumin411 replied to the thread Murk or Mike Singletary?.

Yeah, as much as I keep trying to inform and remind people about the bosses scalability and that they can be completed in small groups,...

Oct 18, 2020 at 4:36 PM
  5. Illumin411 replied to the thread The long and demoralizing upgrade system for artefacts and others?.

IMO it’s better to just look at it like every breakthrough from 140-200 costs $5. Don’t get me wrong, I have a big issue with that when...

Oct 17, 2020 at 2:49 PM
  6. Illumin411 replied to the thread The long and demoralizing upgrade system for artefacts and others?.

“Throw power” meant power heal. If a buff troll is running the claw then they don’t even have a power heal, just a buffed PoT. Even if...

Oct 17, 2020 at 2:32 PM
  7. Illumin411 replied to the thread The long and demoralizing upgrade system for artefacts and others?.

In all honesty, I annoyed me a bit that I had pretty much got all my artifacts either maxed or in a few cases the highest level before a...

Oct 17, 2020 at 9:43 AM
  8. Illumin411 replied to the thread New Wonderverse Mission & Feats.

Ahh, so it’s everybody within a certain AoE? Haven’t had the chance to run it yet. I’m guessing immunity is no bueno as well?

Oct 17, 2020 at 7:42 AM
  9. Illumin411 replied to the thread New Wonderverse Mission & Feats.

Edit: duplicate post.

Oct 17, 2020 at 7:37 AM
  10. Illumin411 replied to the thread New Wonderverse Mission & Feats.

The shadow concoction is a consumable de-taunt from T4. Though some people have reported that they don’t always work in newer content....

Oct 17, 2020 at 7:34 AM
  11. Illumin411 replied to the thread New Wonderverse Mission & Feats.

Unless you’re a player who enjoys racing the rest of the community to get everything maxed out as fast as possible, there was never a...

Oct 17, 2020 at 7:20 AM
  12. Illumin411 replied to the thread New Wonderverse Mission & Feats.

Perhaps the shadow concoctions might help avoid that? Granted it’s still a problem to be addressed. But it’d be someone else’s problem,...

Oct 17, 2020 at 6:56 AM
  13. Illumin411 replied to the thread New Wonderverse Mission & Feats.

Checking out of the game when 4th quarter crunch time hits... aka Lebroning.

Oct 17, 2020 at 5:55 AM
  14. Illumin411 replied to the thread First tease to Episode 39 Long Live The Legion.

Hmm, until I saw this I’d gotten a futuristic vibe from the little slice of info we got previously. Seems I might have been...

Oct 17, 2020 at 5:45 AM
  15. Illumin411 replied to the thread Adaptive Augments complaint..

Sure, It’d be nice if there was a sorting option that would stick so that We could have an idea of where in the list any particular...

Oct 17, 2020 at 5:37 AM
  16. Illumin411 replied to the thread Adaptive Augments complaint..

I like the system the way it is now EXCEPT for the breakthrough crap. I like that people are tempted to and tend to get rid of them to...

Oct 16, 2020 at 1:40 AM
  17. Illumin411 replied to the thread World: A rich universe, but under-exploited in the game?.

I agree that something along those lines could potentially greatly improve-increase the immersion factor. I lnow some challenges for the...

Oct 15, 2020 at 4:41 PM
  18. Illumin411 replied to the thread Looking for a base item.. (gothic base).

If nothing, consider any ceiling items that would blend well and cover the gap.

Oct 15, 2020 at 4:26 PM
  19. Illumin411 replied to the thread Picking a side.

. Yup, I do the exact same. And I actually get to visually see Murks charges! Spolier alert, he actually does charge and not Quantum...

Oct 15, 2020 at 4:17 PM
  20. Illumin411 liked Rejchadar's post in the thread Picking a side.

Sometimes on my tank alt (although, to be honest, after losing access to my primary acc (it took a very long time to recover "lost"...

Oct 15, 2020 at 4:12 PM
  21. Illumin411 replied to the thread Picking a side.

Ummm, they’re on timers. Kill em in ten seconds or five minutes, that feat counter ain’t going up any faster. Plus, I guess I’m one of...

Oct 15, 2020 at 4:11 PM
  22. Illumin411 posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Progressively worsening Lag in Zeus Battle

The lag has been getting worse and worse over the past several weeks in the Zeus boss fight in FGS. Also gets worse and worse the longer...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Oct 15, 2020 at 3:59 PM
  23. Illumin411 replied to the thread When you complete your dailies for the day, what do you do?.

Adding to this, you can also get the tradable style items and sell them in the broker. As to the original question, i usually end up...

Oct 8, 2020
  24. Illumin411 replied to the thread Keep or salvage old omnipotence gear?.

LMAO. I have a 99 stack of token of victory as well.

Oct 8, 2020
  25. Illumin411 replied to the thread Picking a side.

I’ve beat them with smaller groups of ten or less. That would not have been possible in the time limit if the health wasn’t scaled down.

Oct 8, 2020