Iconic Simulation's Recent Activity

1. Iconic Simulation replied to the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

You can have a max of 8 bases per character.

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:57 AM
  2. Iconic Simulation replied to the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

[media] Modeled the aura reward for my league mate on his channel. Enjoy!

Apr 13, 2024 at 7:09 PM
  3. Iconic Simulation replied to the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

I can confirm, I have finished this collection. I finished it last night and it will be showcased on this channel:...

Apr 12, 2024
  4. Iconic Simulation replied to the thread The New Collections (So Far).

I warned that this would happen. We don't have a big enough population at this time, and even fewer want to rerun old content. This...

Apr 11, 2024
  5. Iconic Simulation replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

WOW! The ingenuity and variety of items is pretty amazing this time around. Whoever made this and put this together. Well done....

Apr 10, 2024
  6. Iconic Simulation replied to the thread New To Doctor Fate Vendor - ???.

PLS PLS PLS make this a permanent trinket!!!!!!!!

Apr 1, 2024
  7. Iconic Simulation replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[media]

Apr 1, 2024
  8. Iconic Simulation replied to the thread Iconic's Style Series.

[media]

Apr 1, 2024
  9. Iconic Simulation replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

It's been said that any major upgrades automatically benefit PC, so no need. :)

Mar 26, 2024
  10. Iconic Simulation replied to the thread Iconic's Style Series.

[media]

Mar 21, 2024
  11. Iconic Simulation replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[media]

Mar 21, 2024
  12. Iconic Simulation liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread Iconic's Style Series.

Cheers bud :)

Mar 17, 2024
  13. Iconic Simulation liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread Iconic's Style Series.

Looking good :) May I ask what skin color codes you used for the thing and darkseid?

Mar 17, 2024
  14. Iconic Simulation replied to the thread Iconic's Style Series.

Darkseid: Skin: 5D6E85 Makeup: 070B0F The Thing: Skin: EB5210 Makeup: 140701 Enjoy!

Mar 17, 2024
  15. Iconic Simulation replied to the thread Iconic's Style Series.

[media]

Mar 17, 2024
  16. Iconic Simulation replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[media]

Mar 17, 2024
  17. Iconic Simulation replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Bingo.... Announcement: [IMG] Booster Bundle description: [IMG] Mystery Solved. The Hematite Metalweave Material IS the Sabel...

Mar 14, 2024
  18. Iconic Simulation replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Update: Hours later, and still not one in sight. Yet there are even more of the rest on the broker....

Mar 14, 2024
  19. Iconic Simulation replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Funny thing is that the Sabel Metalweave Material didnt make it into the bundle. There's about 20+ (of each) of the others on the...

Mar 14, 2024
  20. Iconic Simulation liked Ryll's post in the thread Server Downtime - March 14, 2024 - St. Patrick's Day Event.

I was chatting with a friend on EU last night about this actually. I mentioned how there is normally an extended downtime before the st...

Mar 14, 2024
  21. Iconic Simulation liked Icon's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Just got off the game for the morning resets and they posted a broadcast message the game will be down while they upload St. Patrick's Day...

Mar 14, 2024
  22. Iconic Simulation liked TheLorax's post in the thread Server Downtime - March 14, 2024 - St. Patrick's Day Event.

It's sad you all have to do someone else's job.

Mar 14, 2024
  23. Iconic Simulation posted a new thread.

Server Downtime - March 14, 2024 - St. Patrick's Day Event

[IMG] All worlds will be taken offline at 6AM PT on March 14, 2024, to publish the St. Patrick's Day March Seasonal event. Downtime may...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Mar 14, 2024
  24. Iconic Simulation replied to the thread Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats.

I think at this point, they are putting on the horse blinders and riding straight ahead, no matter what their community tells them....

Mar 7, 2024