Icon's Recent Activity

1. Icon liked Mepps's post in the thread Manor house armory issues.

We are looking to add additional amenity slots.

Oct 5, 2021
  2. Icon replied to the thread Introducing...ASTRO CITY! (USPS/PC).

Unfortunately this league desolved years ago. I still have a couple alts that I play from time to time. Would be great to get it...

Oct 4, 2021
  3. Icon replied to the thread Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!.

I like the additional weapon styles that have seen showcased, how about adding additional sword types for one-handed to the mix; i.e. a...

Aug 9, 2021
  4. Icon replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Also would be great to have trinket we can use to either shrink in size or grow to giant size (i.e. 30 feet) that we can manipulate to our...

Jul 26, 2021
  5. Icon replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I want to deviate a little from this thread and ask if any thought has been given toward releasing the styles and faces, hairstyles that...

Jul 26, 2021
  6. Icon liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Uncollect, collected base items with replays.

I just think making the base inventory account bound would be better. So characters can use each others earned items, if possible

Jun 25, 2021