Icon's Recent Activity

1. Icon replied to the thread Fixed New base bugging characters.

Devs in 2024 [IMG] Jeez, do better...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:40 PM
  2. Icon liked Metallix's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Episode 31: Deluge.

Man I miss the good old days where we could just join any instance and one shot everything and helping all the newbie players it really...

Apr 9, 2024
  3. Icon replied to the thread Episode Spotlight - Episode 31: Deluge.

[IMG]

Apr 4, 2024
  4. Icon liked Miranda31's post in the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

Yep, makes sense to me. The relative values are: 150 quarks = 2 Destiny tokens ( or 2 seals of completion or 20 seals of preservation...

Mar 29, 2024
  5. Icon liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

Hey, that's cool, but you know what would be even COOLER? AN ACROSS THE BOARD, PERMANENT, MAJOR PRICE DROP OF ALL THE PRICES ON THE QUARK...

Mar 28, 2024
  6. Icon replied to the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

[IMG]

Mar 27, 2024
  7. Icon liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 26, 2024 (6AM PT).

I'm hoping the lag and voice chat is in on whatever this fix is intended for.

Mar 25, 2024
  8. Icon replied to the thread Update announcements are useless.

Thank you for the update. I think most of the community understands that changes are inevitable once a new leadership comes into...

Mar 22, 2024
  9. Icon replied to the thread 2x Nth Metal is live this week!.

[IMG]

Mar 21, 2024
  10. Icon liked Tropical Skittles's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

I normally be in the cuts just reading comments and the development of the game. With that said...I noticed you guys have a section where...

Mar 21, 2024
  11. Icon liked Oltron's post in the thread 2x Nth Metal is live this week!.

So another kick in the face. At this point I feel like you guys are trying to make us stop playing. No one wants double drops. They want...

Mar 21, 2024
  12. Icon replied to the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Devs response to tomorrow's bonus announcement: [IMG]

Mar 20, 2024
  13. Icon liked SolarSniper23's post in the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

I would like to see a update for the league hall. League hall needs a teleporter with a slot for urgent warfronts chip. Also a personal...

Mar 20, 2024
  14. Icon replied to the thread Style question.

It came out during the past Anniversary Event along with the Wonder Twins chest style, hair styles for Zan and Jayna and Fist Bump emote....

Mar 18, 2024
  15. Icon liked GianEsquizo's post in the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

Maybe in the next booster bundle there will be an option to ''pay for an answer''

Mar 14, 2024
  16. Icon liked IThe MasterI's post in the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

It's amazing it still takes 6 hours for your servers to update. It's been -what.. 12-13 years. *very disappointed, disapproving &...

Mar 14, 2024
  17. Icon liked PsySomatic's post in the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

I know this isn't on you, but the players have raised valid concerns about the game and the silence is not helping at all. So please,...

Mar 14, 2024
  18. Icon liked Vedvaengr's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

not a costume style, but I'd love to see advanced emblem options. Rather than simply choosing an emblem or not, how about an option on...

Mar 14, 2024
  19. Icon replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Just got off the game for the morning resets and they posted a broadcast message the game will be down while they upload St. Patrick's Day...

Mar 14, 2024
  20. Icon replied to the thread Please make us vehicles.

With all the Batman themed items on this game it's amazing they haven't invested in this further. Would be nice to see a trinket allowing...

Mar 13, 2024
  21. Icon liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

This is how stale the content has become. Most forum activity is about whether a BB barely anyone will pay for is coming out or not. Sad...

Mar 13, 2024
  22. Icon replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Booster Bundles was supposed to come out last week but they quickly edited the announcement and stated it would come out this week...

Mar 13, 2024
  23. Icon replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

How about we deviate from the usual Superhero styles and introduce additional flowing over the shoulder capes, robes, layered clothing...

Mar 12, 2024
  24. Icon liked Multiverse's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......................... :eek: :eek: Don't remove the Torchbearer Face. :oops: It is...

Mar 8, 2024
  25. Icon replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

[IMG]

Mar 6, 2024