HurricaneErrl's Recent Activity

1. HurricaneErrl replied to the thread Next-Gen DCUO.

You're still missing the point. Anyways, I dont like to judge people like this and everyone is entitled to play the game however they...

Oct 1, 2020 at 11:46 AM
  2. HurricaneErrl liked SekretVillain's post in the thread Next-Gen DCUO.

They're the shout preacher tho in hall if doom

Oct 1, 2020 at 11:40 AM
  3. HurricaneErrl liked Fwames's post in the thread Next-Gen DCUO.

You've missed the point. He is pointing out that you can almost randomly gain feats just from "playing" random queues. That fact that...

Oct 1, 2020 at 11:37 AM
  4. HurricaneErrl replied to the thread Next-Gen DCUO.

First, you were the one who said you care more about your toons than the person you replied to. Lack of actual original creative...

Oct 1, 2020 at 11:32 AM
  5. HurricaneErrl replied to the thread Fall Fest Is Here!.

Inventory/bank slots would be nice. But this is still great.

Sep 30, 2020 at 8:23 PM
  6. HurricaneErrl liked BumblingB's post in the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

QUESTION: Since we are getting more and more open world related content, can we have prestige earned from completing it? Appreciate the...

Sep 30, 2020 at 8:06 PM
  7. HurricaneErrl liked nawanda's post in the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

Hopefully it means they’ve improved them by putting them in a raid. This world boss format has killed interest in the DLC after the...

Sep 30, 2020 at 8:06 PM
  8. HurricaneErrl liked RahRah's post in the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

No. I really hope they don't do that again. Ruined the game. Took away a lot of people from queues and was hard to even get people...

Sep 30, 2020 at 8:05 PM
  9. HurricaneErrl liked nawanda's post in the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

Please confirm that there will be more than one raid. Please.

Sep 30, 2020 at 8:05 PM
  10. HurricaneErrl replied to the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

Haha you forgot the smiley

Sep 30, 2020 at 7:55 PM
  11. HurricaneErrl replied to the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

Please no more world bosses

Sep 30, 2020 at 7:51 PM
  12. HurricaneErrl liked Trexlight's post in the thread Artifact level.

Minimum you want the Artifacts at 120. Maximum you want them at 160. This is of course for casual gameplay. For Elite competitive you want...

Sep 30, 2020 at 7:47 PM
  13. HurricaneErrl liked BumblingB's post in the thread Next-Gen DCUO.

This is funny. Because normally it would be true. At this stage, I'd probably jump ship from games altogether though. I love Ted, but...

Sep 30, 2020 at 7:36 PM
  14. HurricaneErrl liked SekretVillain's post in the thread Next-Gen DCUO.

Last I checked the money I have spent on dcuo has helped keep lights on not your emotional attachment to the game.

Sep 30, 2020 at 7:30 PM
  15. HurricaneErrl liked SekretVillain's post in the thread Next-Gen DCUO.

Like I said you would because YOU dont have that invested.

Sep 30, 2020 at 7:29 PM
  16. HurricaneErrl replied to the thread Next-Gen DCUO.

Your character has inspired you so much that you have barely even scratched the surface of the game? You basically have to be actively...

Sep 30, 2020 at 7:26 PM
  17. HurricaneErrl liked BumblingB's post in the thread Next-Gen DCUO.

Isn't usually if they allow a port, it's more you get the name and some of the style appearances, but nothing really gameplay wise goes...

Sep 30, 2020 at 7:21 PM
  18. HurricaneErrl liked SekretVillain's post in the thread Next-Gen DCUO.

Forcing people to refarm 500+ SP isnt the betterment of the game, because like I said, many would leave vs refarming. For argument...

Sep 30, 2020 at 7:20 PM
  19. HurricaneErrl replied to the thread Next-Gen DCUO.

I would be willing, but I started to lose faith in the company running things. They could remake the game with a graphics overhaul, but...

Sep 30, 2020 at 7:19 PM
  20. HurricaneErrl liked SekretVillain's post in the thread Next-Gen DCUO.

Not for me, it's just too much time put into my character that I'm just not willing to up so easily.

Sep 30, 2020 at 7:16 PM
  21. HurricaneErrl liked SekretVillain's post in the thread Next-Gen DCUO.

People that have 500+ skill points would lose it all, just for a graphics upgrade, idk how many SP you have, but me I'm 4.5sp from 500 and...

Sep 30, 2020 at 7:16 PM
  22. HurricaneErrl liked jolaksi's post in the thread Devs : A Feedback thread on Wonderverse DLC & Bounties.

Imo, that was an unncessary change with Wonderverse episode. In addition not even a single player who played and tested this new...

Sep 30, 2020 at 7:13 PM
  23. HurricaneErrl liked Proxystar's post in the thread Devs : A Feedback thread on Wonderverse DLC & Bounties.

Hi Devs, I just wanted to give a bit of feedback on a few minor things i thought about the DLC Wonderverse since you've announced the...

Sep 30, 2020 at 7:11 PM
  24. HurricaneErrl replied to the thread Next-Gen DCUO.

Exactly

Sep 29, 2020 at 10:35 AM
  25. HurricaneErrl liked Stanktonia's post in the thread Next-Gen DCUO.

How would graphics improve the gameplay at all? This is an mmo, graphics aren’t the focal point of the experience

Sep 29, 2020 at 10:34 AM