Hraesvelg's Recent Activity

1. Hraesvelg replied to the thread Infinite loading screen ps4.

I was able to log in with no issues via a non-Steam PC client, if that helps add another datapoint. Looks like SteamStatus is saying the...

Jul 22, 2021 at 9:30 AM
  2. Hraesvelg liked Melusine Midnight's post in the thread Artifact Hero-Dial.

Genuine LOL. And within the context of this forum, yes. But for worldwide, oh my -- go check mcdojolife. True legends.

Jul 19, 2021 at 9:23 AM
  3. Hraesvelg liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Artifact Hero-Dial.

You beat SM solo? Lol now we ALL know you are lying.

Jul 19, 2021 at 9:22 AM
  4. Hraesvelg replied to the thread Artifact Hero-Dial.

Pretty sure this guy is the Platonic ideal of the Dunning-Kruger effect. Some of us are still prec because our powersets, (ice, in my...

Jul 19, 2021 at 6:35 AM
  5. Hraesvelg liked Proxystar's post in the thread Artifact Hero-Dial.

You're the one posting the idea details not me, your ideas also aren't above reasonable criticism, if you want to post them on a public...

Jul 19, 2021 at 6:25 AM
  6. Hraesvelg replied to the thread New Paradox Energy Orbital.

Yeah, I think that one's the key...it's off of ONE of the Princes. You could, in theory, get your 50 from doing the others and never...

Jul 17, 2021
  7. Hraesvelg liked Reinheld's post in the thread Adding new feats later to instances in the most recent episode - a step in the right direction?.

As long as it's not 'count' feats added to the things we've already done other 'count' feats to completion on, sure. Something like the...

Jul 17, 2021
  8. Hraesvelg liked Dene Prince's post in the thread Can past gear drops be changed?.

"back in the day" before style unlocking - people would collect lots of items like this (T3 Kryptonian vendor gear was only role...

Jul 16, 2021
  9. Hraesvelg liked TheLorax's post in the thread is there still plans for Xbox to be merged with PC/PS?.

If anything has changed we won't know until they're ready to announce it.

Jul 15, 2021
  10. Hraesvelg liked Aduzar Light's post in the thread So I just opened 55 Booster Bundles....

Thank you for spending on us! :D

Jul 15, 2021
  11. Hraesvelg liked Irvynnge's post in the thread So I just opened 55 Booster Bundles....

" you pays your money, you takes your chances."

Jul 15, 2021
  12. Hraesvelg liked DCUO Post's post in the thread So I just opened 55 Booster Bundles....

Thank you for supporting the game. :eek:

Jul 15, 2021
  13. Hraesvelg replied to the thread Livestream Community Livestream - July 16, 2021 - EU.

Is this the one where you said you going to answer Frequently Asked Questions? Do you already have the list? If not, can I ask a question...

Jul 15, 2021
  14. Hraesvelg replied to the thread Will we ever get new Expendable disguises?.

I never used the expendable guises much, but I have used a few of the transformation trinkets a few times in certain situations. The Toyman...

Jul 15, 2021
  15. Hraesvelg liked Jafin's post in the thread No new missions in the next episode?.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it's because they were busy re-tooling the entire game. Technically we'll actually be getting more...

Jul 11, 2021
  16. Hraesvelg liked willflynne's post in the thread Bring back classic dcuo as separate game.

And who, pray tell, gets to decide who makes up the core of the PvP community? If you happened to fall outside of whatever criteria...

Jul 11, 2021
  17. Hraesvelg replied to the thread Anyone else feel like new changes are a bit overdone?.

It may be great. Might not be. For nearly every good major game revamp, there's an NGE. I think I was mainly responding to your...

Jul 10, 2021
  18. Hraesvelg replied to the thread Anyone else feel like new changes are a bit overdone?.

Assuming you're correct. I'm cautiously optimistic, but this could all go poorly. Time will tell.

Jul 10, 2021
  19. Hraesvelg liked Qwantum Abyss's post in the thread Bring back classic dcuo as separate game.

You missed the most important part. One must also yell “pancakes” roughly every 45 seconds and once every 2 min must say “thats why you...

Jul 10, 2021