Hraesvelg's Recent Activity

1. Hraesvelg liked JackFrost's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 39: Future Metropolis New Earth.

The Museum is having a classic car exhibit :) Cheers!

Oct 26, 2020 at 9:43 AM
  2. Hraesvelg replied to the thread It's the little things....

Really depends on my mood. I'll usually just go through and blast everyone without even really noticing the other player or if they've...

Oct 24, 2020 at 4:58 PM
  3. Hraesvelg liked Zoe·'s post in the thread It's the little things....

I use my orbital and pets just to finish stabilizer as fast as possible. I couldn't care less about how much damage I'm doing.

Oct 24, 2020 at 4:54 PM
  4. Hraesvelg liked SekretVillain's post in the thread Thanks devs.

Did you try to explain mechanics or after 1 wipe leave like most ppl do if it's not a 'super OP burn fest pewpew' group?

Oct 22, 2020 at 4:42 PM
  5. Hraesvelg replied to the thread Emo Pilgrims & Candy Dev question....

Candy and buckets are account bound, so...not gonna happen.

Oct 22, 2020 at 8:46 AM
  6. Hraesvelg replied to the thread Emo Pilgrims & Candy Dev question....

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've got tons of them in the backlog that I'm trying to clear. The double week didn't help matters, LOL.

Oct 22, 2020 at 5:56 AM
  7. Hraesvelg liked BumblingB's post in the thread Emo Pilgrims & Candy Dev question....

Man, everyone is talking about a shortage of buckets and I'm still sitting on way too many I got from last year. I need to do more content.

Oct 22, 2020 at 5:55 AM
  8. Hraesvelg liked Reinheld's post in the thread Is the subscription worth it?.

The sub gets you several things which are only worth it if you think they are. The biggest right now (with the free episodes on) is the...

Oct 19, 2020
  9. Hraesvelg replied to the thread Oldest DCUO Player?.

Not quite that age, but I'm certainly not a spring chicken any more.

Oct 19, 2020
  10. Hraesvelg replied to the thread Developer! Yea the dev that creates the feats!.

I think they're talking about using replay badges to unlock feats on alts.

Oct 17, 2020
  11. Hraesvelg replied to the thread Livestream Let's Play: Extra Life - October 23, 2020.

Ocean's pets got the attention of this fuzzy guy. [IMG]

Oct 16, 2020
  12. Hraesvelg replied to the thread Detectives please.

[IMG]

Oct 15, 2020
  13. Hraesvelg replied to the thread Livestream Let's Play: Extra Life - October 23, 2020.

Note to self, record them live before they're, uh, sanitized. LOL

Oct 14, 2020
  14. Hraesvelg liked MsTickle Fate's post in the thread Respectfully, is there any update or information on PvP?.

Back in reality, this question is posted something like three times a week and for about the past five years the answer, given hundreds...

Oct 12, 2020
  15. Hraesvelg replied to the thread Forums less active nowadays?.

So, a game built from the ground up on a new engine. Totes something they could knock out in a week, right?

Oct 12, 2020
  16. Hraesvelg replied to the thread Adaptive Augments complaint..

I'm not sure the feasibility of actually implementing it, but it'd be great if there was some sort of way for you to complete the episode...

Oct 10, 2020
  17. Hraesvelg liked Kanmaru's post in the thread Adaptive Augments complaint..

Can we please by the love of our Lord and Savior have Adaptive Augments that scale with us every episode? I have so many in my fortify tab...

Oct 10, 2020
  18. Hraesvelg replied to the thread DC Universe Online Rallies For Extra Life!.

Extra Life Stream Out of Context: [IMG][IMG]

Oct 9, 2020
  19. Hraesvelg liked Mazahs's post in the thread How to make PVP profitable?.

Just let it die...seriously. PVP in this game has been the red headed stepchild for so long it's not even funny. IF, and that a BIG IF....

Oct 9, 2020
  20. Hraesvelg liked SekretVillain's post in the thread Picking a side.

Quality over quantity baby

Oct 6, 2020
  21. Hraesvelg liked NotObsidianChill's post in the thread How many players before megaservers still around?.

Have mine up top as well, only opened it to get the code for the jester/bat drone [IMG]

Sep 30, 2020
  22. Hraesvelg liked Shazam's post in the thread How many players before megaservers still around?.

My batman is on display right behind my pc.

Sep 30, 2020
  23. Hraesvelg replied to the thread How many players before megaservers still around?.

Speaking of discs...if we REALLY want to prove our bona fides...(after this year's Extra Life swag comes in, I'll probably finalize...

Sep 30, 2020