hotsizz1e03's Recent Activity

1. hotsizz1e03 liked Penryn's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Bug Report Hardlight Turret Barrage The Daze Visual Effect is only lasting 6 second seconds. Power interactions should last 12 seconds....

Mar 31, 2024
  2. hotsizz1e03 replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

EXACTLY.. i just said this.. SEASONALS shouldnt be some MONTHLY exciting content.. Its filler and non progressional.. Seasonals...

Mar 26, 2024
  3. hotsizz1e03 replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

So basically 2 DLC episodes a year.. I REALLY HOPE the EPISODES are CRAMMED with ON DUTY MISSIONS for us to fill in the time. The...

Mar 26, 2024
  4. hotsizz1e03 replied to the thread Update announcements are useless.

You can pay 5 reputable DCUO players for HALF the salary combined if you guys really wanted a solution... Why hire 1 community...

Mar 23, 2024
  5. hotsizz1e03 liked Quantum Edge's post in the thread Illegal gambling to minor.

At this point the lack of communication is a big middle finger to the face of it's users.

Mar 18, 2024
  6. hotsizz1e03 liked Inattentive's post in the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

What a total embarrassment this has been from the DCUO team. Never once has an event been delayed on the Xbox, the reason is because they...

Mar 15, 2024
  7. hotsizz1e03 liked IThe MasterI's post in the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

It's amazing it still takes 6 hours for your servers to update. It's been -what.. 12-13 years. *very disappointed, disapproving &...

Mar 15, 2024
  8. hotsizz1e03 liked PsySomatic's post in the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

I know this isn't on you, but the players have raised valid concerns about the game and the silence is not helping at all. So please,...

Mar 15, 2024
  9. hotsizz1e03 replied to the thread Illegal gambling to minor.

Prioritization FAIL... WOW.. How did a TROLL post get the devs response???? This is starting to become a JOKE.. NO DLC, NO PS5, NO...

Mar 11, 2024
  10. hotsizz1e03 liked Spider Jerusalem's post in the thread Illegal gambling to minor.

OMG, they are! Somehow this makes things worse. That means they are CHOOSING to not give any kind of reassurance on the future of the...

Mar 11, 2024
  11. hotsizz1e03 replied to the thread Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats.

LMAOOO.. I'm liking the NEW 2024 PROXY! Who would've ever thought you had all this relatable personality in you this whole time!...

Mar 9, 2024
  12. hotsizz1e03 liked EconoKnight's post in the thread Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats.

All I know is, it’s certainly not worth suggesting anything else to them; we’ll be viciously punished for it. Just another slap at player...

Mar 9, 2024
  13. hotsizz1e03 liked Iconic Simulation's post in the thread Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats.

I think at this point, they are putting on the horse blinders and riding straight ahead, no matter what their community tells them....

Mar 9, 2024
  14. hotsizz1e03 liked Too Many Toons's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Earth 3.

The new Mepps isn't Meppsing

Mar 9, 2024
  15. hotsizz1e03 liked Captain Shadowhawk's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Earth 3.

So if the AI sees a dip in the player base every single time a spotlight week is announced, do you think it will catch on faster than its...

Mar 9, 2024
  16. hotsizz1e03 liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Sounds like a good compromise.... Elite/Elite+ are meant for the creme-de-la-creme of the game... The place where they can show them...

Feb 23, 2024
  17. hotsizz1e03 replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

BINGO.. i think we solved the STAT CLAMP solution that everyone will enjoy this answer......... EVERYONE WINS How about this.....

Feb 23, 2024
  18. hotsizz1e03 replied to the thread Welcome Angeliana - Senior Community Manager.

PLEASE I BEG YOU.. Alot of our complaints arent being heard... Please be the OBJECTIVE voice for the community to the boardroom.....

Feb 12, 2024
  19. hotsizz1e03 replied to the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Or more like Zeus and Hera..

Feb 11, 2024
  20. hotsizz1e03 liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Wow. Mixed thoughts about the future of DCUO. Considering the parent company has decided to not make 'big investments' into DCUO:...

Feb 11, 2024