hotsizz1e03's Recent Activity

1. hotsizz1e03 liked MrMigraine's post in the thread May We Have an Official Word if a Cash Wipe is Coming?.

I'd even take that financial concern a step further: why bother with a subscription when you can't spend your uncapped cash on...

Dec 9, 2019
  2. hotsizz1e03 liked Darth_Andrea's post in the thread May We Have an Official Word if a Cash Wipe is Coming?.

I'm sorry I don't agree with an across the board cash wipe. I made my money by selling things on the broker. If they didn't want us making...

Dec 9, 2019
  3. hotsizz1e03 replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 36: La Mort Card - Artifact.

They should just make finishers an AOE up to 4 targets.. Would be super flexible vs what we have now.

Dec 4, 2019
  4. hotsizz1e03 liked AV's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 36: La Mort Card - Artifact.

It should be noted that that is still (for Fire at least) significantly lower than the damage we lose by using current BiS artifacts....

Dec 4, 2019
  5. hotsizz1e03 liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 36: La Mort Card - Artifact.

Idea: Since Artifacts often tend to synergize, how about a Synergy between La Mort and Solar Amplifier by turning the Heat Vision into a...

Dec 3, 2019
  6. hotsizz1e03 liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 36: La Mort Card - Artifact.

tbh, i'm really not a big fan of this effect being able to crit. The build up is simply too Long and important to either get 202k...

Dec 3, 2019
  7. hotsizz1e03 replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 36: La Mort Card - Artifact.

I totally get what youre saying.. It makes sense the way you see it.. But 70 cast Batuba? Thats a bit unreasonable.. It has to be...

Dec 3, 2019
  8. hotsizz1e03 liked Batuba's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 36: La Mort Card - Artifact.

Just to clarify... You do NOT get a stack per tick of damage from finisher... Its 1 stack per cast. If at 48k Might you did around...

Dec 3, 2019
  9. hotsizz1e03 replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 36: La Mort Card - Artifact.

Once again.. The artifact is NOT worth replacing current META DPS artifact devs.. 35% is very very situational.. Its a loss in dps...

Dec 3, 2019
  10. hotsizz1e03 liked AV's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 36: La Mort Card - Artifact.

Still finding this pretty lackluster with the finisher update. Switching from Solar Amp to La Mort is still a net loss throughout. The...

Dec 3, 2019
  11. hotsizz1e03 liked spack2k's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 36: La Mort Card - Artifact.

ok idk why i said the cd of finishers is 4.4 sec, i just noticed its 6 sec which means even less stacks possible...

Dec 1, 2019
  12. hotsizz1e03 liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 36: La Mort Card - Artifact.

The effect occurs at only 35% HP and will no longer work again under the said HP and it will rarely ever happen. It would also help if...

Dec 1, 2019
  13. hotsizz1e03 replied to the thread Bonus Augment Catalysts!.

I wish they could run these bonuses until tuesday, for US working people... ;)

Nov 20, 2019
  14. hotsizz1e03 liked coldchilln88's post in the thread Episodes are getting repetitive now.

Yeah that's not what you said. I don't need a layout of the bosses. Ive played the content. You said no new bosses. I corrected you. You...

Oct 10, 2019
  15. hotsizz1e03 liked coldchilln88's post in the thread Episodes are getting repetitive now.

Red death. Merciless. Batman who laughs. New bosses. Merciless vendor gear doesn't relate to the episode? Ok.

Oct 10, 2019