Heywiar's Recent Activity

1. Heywiar replied to the thread One Death in Elite Content No Longer Needed?.

Absolutely not.

Sep 21, 2021
  2. Heywiar liked Warped's post in the thread One Death in Elite Content No Longer Needed?.

What are you referring to as elite not being? Maybe I'm missing something here or you just took what I said out of context. I...

Sep 21, 2021
  3. Heywiar liked Warped's post in the thread One Death in Elite Content No Longer Needed?.

I'm sorry but Obsidian is right on this one. I was interested in reading the thread you started along with the input and constructive...

Sep 21, 2021
  4. Heywiar replied to the thread One Death in Elite Content No Longer Needed?.

DCUO is an extremely simple MMO compared to others. Elite content is a joke anyway and removing one of the only slightly difficult things...

Sep 21, 2021
  5. Heywiar liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread One Death in Elite Content No Longer Needed?.

Isn't the point of a forum for players to have discussions and express their viewpoints? We may not agree on things but Obsidian has...

Sep 21, 2021
  6. Heywiar liked ObsidianChill's post in the thread One Death in Elite Content No Longer Needed?.

I forget could you point out where I said _____ dev can't do it or they are "bad". I said without the devs I stated we won't get near...

Sep 21, 2021
  7. Heywiar liked ObsidianChill's post in the thread One Death in Elite Content No Longer Needed?.

Yes because the vast wealth of elite experience you have to draw on somehow disproves facts with how elite content has played out. This...

Sep 21, 2021
  8. Heywiar replied to the thread Thank you ALLIES. I'm done..

Thank you for clarifying!

Sep 18, 2021
  9. Heywiar liked Reinheld's post in the thread Thank you ALLIES. I'm done..

Solowing is contending that people only were able to complete the content before because when there was no clamp they were carried, or...

Sep 18, 2021
  10. Heywiar replied to the thread Thank you ALLIES. I'm done..

Can you elaborate please? I haven't played in weeks and am not really sure what happened! Boosted as in overgeared?

Sep 10, 2021
  11. Heywiar replied to the thread Thank you ALLIES. I'm done..

I agree wholeheartedly but it seems like the developers have fully embraced and enforced that mentality. :/

Sep 10, 2021
  12. Heywiar liked OnlyNomad's post in the thread Thank you ALLIES. I'm done..

I remember when this game had more creativity, it wasn't all about recycling styles. This shouldn't surprise anyone tbh, all the stuff...

Sep 10, 2021
  13. Heywiar replied to the thread Thank you ALLIES. I'm done..

Its not really the cost of things that bothers me so much. Its more of me feeling like we are having less and less responsibilities as...

Sep 10, 2021
  14. Heywiar replied to the thread Thank you ALLIES. I'm done..

Makes sense! I just started it like 2 weeks ago so everything is super new and fresh. All games get boring in due time. DC's type of...

Sep 5, 2021
  15. Heywiar replied to the thread Thank you ALLIES. I'm done..

Quite frankly, I wish they had never been implemented at all. I know these will end up in the same boat as artifacts and give players...

Sep 5, 2021
  16. Heywiar liked RTX's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 41: Save the Universe.

Finally someone with knowledge of the game, who doesn´t make false statements. You should not give up on making them face the...

Aug 26, 2021
  17. Heywiar replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 41: Save the Universe.

This game doesn't produce hard content anymore. Casuals who can't beat elite day one need to stop enforcing the mentality that content...

Aug 24, 2021
  18. Heywiar replied to the thread Livestream Preview Episode 41: House of Legends.

I hear ya! Sometimes feedback comes off harsher initially on my end too. Its easy to feel frustrated. :) I think the DCUO team...

Aug 7, 2021
  19. Heywiar liked timetrapper52's post in the thread Livestream Preview Episode 41: House of Legends.

Okay admittedly my comments were too harsh. Understandable this is a setup for the future format of content to come. Overall very good...

Aug 7, 2021
  20. Heywiar replied to the thread Livestream Preview Episode 41: House of Legends.

Currently the game doesn't have the manpower to release a DLC and a QOL update this big simultaneously. I reallt appreciate the fact that...

Aug 6, 2021
  21. Heywiar replied to the thread Livestream Preview Episode 41: House of Legends.

Excited to see the stream! Still, I remain very worried about this new ally system...

Aug 5, 2021