Henoshock's Recent Activity

1. Henoshock liked El Guapo's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Amazon Strategos Style From Daily Rewards.

The Amazon Strategos chest & legs style from the daily rewards aren't counting towards the style feat. They aren't checked off the list...

Nov 26, 2023
  2. Henoshock liked Elysiann's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Legends PvE Ace Chemicals Unfinishable.

The last boss Chemo will infinitely glitch out leaving the alert unfinishable, wasting the entire time of the alert. Tried team wiping,...

Nov 26, 2023
  3. Henoshock replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: Episode 46: Elite Plus.

"Controlled Burning" feat isn't working in the alert. Overall I would say the raid/alert seem fine. I don't like the add-heavy design of...

Nov 17, 2023
  4. Henoshock replied to the thread Skill points dont matter anymore?.

You can definitely feel the difference with more SP. But anywhere from like 120 to ~450 SP now is not very noticeable in a single stat,...

Nov 10, 2023
  5. Henoshock liked Ranmaru's post in the thread What if support roles did more damage?.

This is my personal opinion on the matter, While I think it is unreasonable to expect support roles to not do damage I think its about...

Oct 23, 2023
  6. Henoshock replied to the thread How to battle heal with Water as a full heal but just to burn solo content (and maybe duos alerts).

This is handled on a case-by-case basis based on power used. Arc Lightning does not have such a penalty, and has the same numbers in...

Oct 22, 2023
  7. Henoshock replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Ice - Resonating Gale roughly -25% dmg than normal for cost/timing.

Powers which apply PI typically deal less damage than other powers. That said, all the powersets have their own quirks, and there aren't...

Oct 22, 2023
  8. Henoshock replied to the thread How to battle heal with Water as a full heal but just to burn solo content (and maybe duos alerts).

Speccing Dom as a healer is inefficient because your base Dom is low and you will not have enough SP yo put 350+ points into it. It is very...

Oct 17, 2023
  9. Henoshock liked 0xDJBx0's post in the thread Fixed Jldc - Renown Bug For Cursed House Of Mystery Elite?.

Good day Last night I ran the Cursed House of Mystery Elite Alert from the new JLDC episode, and was quite disappointed to see that I...

Oct 10, 2023
  10. Henoshock liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread Can We Get This Instead Of The Quickfix We Were Given, Please?.

I am talking about the last-minute changes that weren't communicated with us prior which came with the last game update. Omnibus lootlock...

Oct 10, 2023
  11. Henoshock liked Curse Bringer's post in the thread Fixed Cannot /flex Emote.

Found this unusual, Tried the /flex emote and got the message " you cannot preform this emote right now" in the chat window. tried again...

Oct 7, 2023
  12. Henoshock replied to the thread Fixed Losing A Power In New Raid..

When I ran as DPS, my Whirling Dervish became unusable, it would always be greyed out (like I had no power), not red (like it was on CD)....

Oct 6, 2023
  13. Henoshock liked REpu1se's post in the thread Fixed Losing A Power In New Raid..

I have a fire tank, and in the raid yesterday my backdraft was greyed out and unusable. I talked to a couple of other fire tanks in my...

Oct 6, 2023
  14. Henoshock replied to the thread Town Square Theater Elite (last Boss).

When the spheres skull, you can block to take reduced damage. I think they go away after a while, but you may need to damage them a bit....

Oct 6, 2023
  15. Henoshock liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread Content Mechanics That Challenge The Healers.

This is something that has been lacking in DCUO for a while now, certainly from an elite/elite plus side of things. Many of the recent...

Oct 4, 2023