HelloKittyPowa's Recent Activity

1. HelloKittyPowa liked Iconic Simulation's post in the thread New To Doctor Fate Vendor - ???.

PLS PLS PLS make this a permanent trinket!!!!!!!!

Apr 1, 2024
  2. HelloKittyPowa replied to the thread New To Doctor Fate Vendor - ???.

My friends and I and other players we noticed really are enjoying the trinket. Nothing but randomly shouting your villainy days have...

Apr 1, 2024
  3. HelloKittyPowa replied to the thread New To Doctor Fate Vendor - ???.

While Save the universe later this year will be released, will Survival mode be out too this year?

Apr 1, 2024
  4. HelloKittyPowa liked Zeljan89's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Ebon doest stack when you have solar amp equipped.

I noticed that sometimes the stacks of ebon will stack and sometimes they won't when you have solar amp artifact equipped. Here's a video...

Dec 7, 2023
  5. HelloKittyPowa replied to the thread Resurgence Mega Capsule & Iconic Emotes.

Oh, man I hope so! That's a good thought what it may look like.

Dec 6, 2023
  6. HelloKittyPowa liked Eve's post in the thread Resurgence Mega Capsule & Iconic Emotes.

Yeah they only show three (Which I appreciate so much) I want to see the Lasso one :(

Dec 6, 2023
  7. HelloKittyPowa replied to the thread Resurgence Mega Capsule & Iconic Emotes.

Can we see what the rest of the emotes look like in vids, please? It says to "choose between" So I take it we won't get them all when we...

Dec 6, 2023