Hellnympho's Recent Activity

1. Hellnympho liked Brit's post in the thread Henchmen Uplink Suggestions.

I suspect the reason they haven't gone that route is because Supply Drops, Orbitals, Henchmen, and Sidekicks are all locked by the...

Feb 9, 2024
  2. Hellnympho replied to the thread Henchmen Uplink Suggestions.

Ice Giants

Feb 9, 2024
  3. Hellnympho liked ARJOSAN14's post in the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

Could we get actual cheetahs as base pets please? Maybe for Spring Event, that'd make me so happy :D

Feb 5, 2024
  4. Hellnympho liked SUPERMANPRiM3's post in the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

I want this theme. WonderDome. [img]

Feb 5, 2024
  5. Hellnympho liked Ash Inferno's post in the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

I would like groups of three and five sparring targets. Possibly even a selection of different styles and sizes. Or maybe a giant Trigon...

Feb 5, 2024
  6. Hellnympho liked Mighty Pollo's post in the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

League Donation Box Permanent Broker Trinket (like the workstation one) I'd pay $20 for that easy... my inventory is filling way too...

Feb 5, 2024
  7. Hellnympho liked Icon's post in the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

More themed bases (Themyscira, Oa, Thanagar, Fortress of Solitude, Ancient Castle, Interdimensional Realm) with alternate floor plans that...

Feb 5, 2024
  8. Hellnympho liked golddragon71's post in the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

Statues of triumph of Sinestro, Atrocitus, Evil Star, Reverse Flash, Grodd, and not just villains either. Do similar statues of heroes...

Feb 5, 2024
  9. Hellnympho replied to the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

OK since there isn't a thread in developer discussion fitting these suggestions that I believe are huge issues in the game at least from...

Feb 4, 2024