Heliotropix's Recent Activity

1. Heliotropix liked Captain1Dynamo's post in the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 11, 2021 - Game Update 111.

Bottom line on Survival Mode: It doesn't help you. As you've probably noticed there are no Feats for SM. So in other words, you can't...

Mar 11, 2021
  2. Heliotropix liked Inconforme+'s post in the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 11, 2021 - Game Update 111.

As you say, you mistaken, that downtime is since January 2011 as well the daily "reset", they decide for some reazon(company owner,...

Mar 11, 2021
  3. Heliotropix liked Reinheld's post in the thread Why is the Anion Material Red?.

[IMG]

Mar 11, 2021
  4. Heliotropix liked Toshknight's post in the thread Why is the Anion Material Red?.

Science is neat

Mar 11, 2021
  5. Heliotropix replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 11, 2021 - Game Update 111.

they have WAY too much downtime , it appears their stock answer is to just shut things down till they can manage to figure out whats wrong...

Mar 11, 2021
  6. Heliotropix liked antipseudo's post in the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 11, 2021 - Game Update 111.

Since the game exists, is there really no way to reduce maintenance time now? I'd be really curious to know what happens during 8...

Mar 11, 2021
  7. Heliotropix replied to the thread Announcing New Episode: World of Flashpoint.

i want to know how you guys get my schedule from work, and why you do this on my day off....every time. every update, every maintenance for...

Mar 11, 2021
  8. Heliotropix replied to the thread Why is the Anion Material Red?.

why? a cation is positively charged, with more protons than electrons, an anion is negatively charged with more electrons than protons....i...

Mar 1, 2021
  9. Heliotropix liked Gassius_Spray's post in the thread Bonus Time Beacons & New Rewards.

I see no holographic material, or a holographic material chroma version added to the second round of LLTL dlc rewards. That said, I...

Feb 25, 2021
  10. Heliotropix liked MrChiCity0884's post in the thread Bonus Time Beacons & New Rewards.

One of the reasons I don't bother running this damn bossed for 5+ hours just to get one maybe crystal its pathetic at this stage they...

Feb 25, 2021
  11. Heliotropix liked Captain1Dynamo's post in the thread Bonus Time Beacons & New Rewards.

SOLAR CREDITS

Feb 25, 2021
  12. Heliotropix liked Yvtq8k3n The 7's post in the thread Bonus Time Beacons & New Rewards.

Can we get an increase in crystals drops 2? Im tired of killing bosses for 5+hours plus and getting just one<3 thanks.

Feb 25, 2021
  13. Heliotropix liked Whazues's post in the thread 10th Anniversary Event - Extended!.

ok but i pretty much did what i wanted in it with my main character all that i will be having to do is grind up that anti-monitor...

Feb 13, 2021
  14. Heliotropix replied to the thread Bonus Nth Metal Week.

it would be nice if they followed this bonus up with a double art exp week, they should think of how many seals they could sell, how many...

Feb 11, 2021
  15. Heliotropix liked StealthBlue's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed can't delete exobyte data.

It's been a long time since I've looked at this, but I thought they added prestige to the legends exobyte data. I remember thinking it was...

Feb 6, 2021
  16. Heliotropix liked L T's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed can't delete exobyte data.

I've experienced this bug on test also. You can't delete exobyte data if you already have the legend, so you lose an inventory spot.

Feb 6, 2021
  17. Heliotropix posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed can't delete exobyte data

i bought Arkillo for lpve a long time ago, then they gave us Arkillo for free. the problem is i already have it, and cannot delete, sell,...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Feb 5, 2021
  18. Heliotropix liked MrWednesday31's post in the thread Massive Lag.

Yea you say that every time mate. Every week its the same lag and every week it aint your fault. Maybe its my fault.

Jan 30, 2021
  19. Heliotropix liked Yass Queen Hyppolyta's post in the thread Massive Lag.

They should just make each run count for 20 instead of 10.

Jan 30, 2021
  20. Heliotropix liked ReedSpacer's post in the thread Massive Lag.

CANCELLING MY MEMBERSHIP. DAYBREAK WILL NOT BE GETTING ANYMORE OF MY MONEY.

Jan 30, 2021
  21. Heliotropix liked ReedSpacer's post in the thread Massive Lag.

all morning it's been connection problems and IF it connects the lag is so bad tht it's unplayable... will NOT be renewing my membership at...

Jan 30, 2021
  22. Heliotropix liked Proxystar's post in the thread Massive Lag.

Ever since they did that Daybreak wide maintenance the other day the servers have been disgusting. Intermittent lag issues launcher not...

Jan 30, 2021
  23. Heliotropix liked MrWednesday31's post in the thread Massive Lag.

same thing every week. they shut down the servers for an hour every day, yet every saturday I cannot get into the game from lags. I'm a...

Jan 30, 2021
  24. Heliotropix replied to the thread Massive Lag.

it's not getting better, it's getting worse, just had to disband an sff because the lag was so bad it was utterly unplayable. RESTART this...

Jan 30, 2021
  25. Heliotropix replied to the thread Massive Lag.

They're trying to get too much out of the antiquated engine they refuse to update. There's a fairly popular dlc running... there's a 10th...

Jan 30, 2021