Gundraasi's Recent Activity

1. Gundraasi liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

I like the idea. Hopefully, this scavenger hunt will get people engaged in older content again. And please ignore the minority who are...

Apr 11, 2024
  2. Gundraasi liked Miranda31's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

*Applause* That's what we need, some detective work. The Lunar Mechanization could also be H.I.V.E. Moon Base (Tier 1) Spear of...

Apr 11, 2024
  3. Gundraasi liked Captain1Dynamo's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Let the guessing begin: Essence of the Great Darkness - Perpetua in The Source Wall or maybe Barbatos in Into the Dark Multiverse...

Apr 11, 2024
  4. Gundraasi liked Proxystar's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

I love the fact you're now using rewards to encourage running old content to increase activity in omnibus, long overdue and keep it up,...

Apr 11, 2024
  5. Gundraasi liked Ghostknight's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Excellent!!!!:) Peace and DCUO Forever

Apr 11, 2024
  6. Gundraasi liked Eve's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

[IMG] [IMG] These Base Items are beautiful. I kinda like the idea of the aura pieces but depends on how much the vendor piece costs I...

Apr 11, 2024
  7. Gundraasi liked WilderMidnight's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

I need to know who the hell is responsible for this because they need to know well done.

Apr 11, 2024
  8. Gundraasi liked Achikah's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Oh my goooooood, those base items though! They're INCREDIBLE! Thankyouthankyouthankyooooooou!!! Now, as for the dropping of them... I'm...

Apr 11, 2024
  9. Gundraasi replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Good job on the Essence drop idea! :) Finally something to get people invest their time in various world content. Thanks!

Apr 11, 2024
  10. Gundraasi replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

My personal opinion is: Yes, it is a high price item. Especially if you consider to buy more than 1 (which your alts will probably thank...

Dec 23, 2023
  11. Gundraasi liked Mepps's post in the thread Episode Spotlight: Riddled with Crime!.

[IMG] EPISODE SPOTLIGHT: RIDDLED WITH CRIME! Head on over to Gotham City this week for criminally double rewards! This week – from...

Nov 29, 2023
  12. Gundraasi replied to the thread Episode Spotlight: Riddled with Crime!.

It is a surprise, yeah, but I see it the same way. Why let all the good content let rot to waste? Cheers

Nov 29, 2023
  13. Gundraasi liked Eve's post in the thread Episode Spotlight: Riddled with Crime!.

Ooo okay, I already have my renown complete on this one but always good to run the elite raid for the rare drop too. Nice to see older...

Nov 29, 2023
  14. Gundraasi replied to the thread Black Friday Sale & Noir Comic Chroma Pack!.

I understand your disappointment at this moment. However: you might feel relieved you did not spend the money when after a few weeks you...

Nov 28, 2023
  15. Gundraasi replied to the thread Legends PvE Week!.

Edited and Deleted. Sry

Nov 27, 2023
  16. Gundraasi replied to the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

Yay to Stabilizer Solo and QoL Updates! - Nay to more spam feats :( But it will always be like it is...still no fan of bosses and still...

Nov 16, 2023
  17. Gundraasi liked Ryazan's post in the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

IMO the way that they could have fixed it, without potentially annoying players, could have been by giving the Gorgon a special drop and...

Nov 16, 2023
  18. Gundraasi liked Ryazan's post in the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

Yes. Moon Touched Gorgon now has a spam feat, because...[insert expletives here].

Nov 16, 2023
  19. Gundraasi liked Ryazan's post in the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

You guys had something good going on, but then decided to blow it, for some reason. Some great things in the update, but also the dreadful...

Nov 16, 2023
  20. Gundraasi liked Random Mind's post in the thread New Booster Bundle!.

As a big fan of Two-Face I have to appauld Daybreak. On the one hand they are doing something very generous with their Extra Life...

Nov 3, 2023