Grim931's Recent Activity

1. Grim931 replied to the thread WTF Game?.

Don't worry, you are making a valid point. The game could be much clearer, and not all powers follow the power cost to damage ratio....

Dec 8, 2022 at 5:11 PM
  2. Grim931 replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you add a party-size option already?.

This might have worked, but there was one fatal flaw in your plan... I've played DCUO... Seeing a few full groups on twitch is all...

Dec 8, 2022 at 3:48 PM
  3. Grim931 replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you add a party-size option already?.

A smart person would recognize there's a reason the horse wasn't drinking... I've gone about it from multiple different angles. Knowing...

Dec 8, 2022 at 3:35 PM
  4. Grim931 replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you add a party-size option already?.

Have you tried Twitch? Might get more luck there... /sarcasm. All jokes aside, you did a good job with that thread. Sorry that it...

Dec 8, 2022 at 3:13 PM
  5. Grim931 replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you add a party-size option already?.

Did you even read the post before replying? Maybe take a few extra minutes to let it settle before you do, because you aren't just...

Dec 8, 2022 at 3:10 PM
  6. Grim931 replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you add a party-size option already?.

Except I never once said that WASN'T AN OPTION or DOESN'T EXIST. Not everyone has a huge friends list of active players, active...

Dec 8, 2022 at 1:23 PM
  7. Grim931 replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you add a party-size option already?.

Confirmation bias? Are you living under a rock or something? This is daily life in DCUO, so much so that some have taken it upon...

Dec 8, 2022 at 12:57 PM
  8. Grim931 replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you add a party-size option already?.

This is ridiculous. There's already a way in game to do this with every single instance that has a walk-in portal. All they're asking...

Dec 8, 2022 at 11:35 AM
  9. Grim931 replied to the thread No Bonus week announcment?.

I was assuming you were still asking after the link was posted, so that may have came out sounding worse than I had intended. That is...

Dec 8, 2022 at 10:55 AM
  10. Grim931 replied to the thread No Bonus week announcment?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/current-and-upcoming-events-and-content-in-dc-universe-online.283516/ In the...

Dec 8, 2022 at 8:58 AM
  11. Grim931 liked Toshknight's post in the thread Finally the Slimline type we have wanted, now can you pls..............

Finally you devs get what type of slimline we want, even if it doesn't have the logo , and we can put our own, can you please, release the...

Dec 8, 2022 at 5:24 AM
  12. Grim931 liked Reinheld's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you add a party-size option already?.

Have you been up in arms about the fact that nothing but FFR has been running all week? I mean, it's incumbent on you to provide queues...

Dec 6, 2022 at 3:33 PM
  13. Grim931 replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you add a party-size option already?.

See Reinheld's post above. You really aren't making the case you think you're making.

Dec 6, 2022 at 3:09 PM
  14. Grim931 liked Reinheld's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you add a party-size option already?.

As there will be SOOOOOO many of these players standing around being 'shut out', guess with AQS they could form a 5 or 6 man group and...

Dec 6, 2022 at 2:45 PM
  15. Grim931 replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you add a party-size option already?.

Careful now, don't go making sense. They hate it when you make sense. LFG isn't a thing. Ignore everything going on in that chat....

Dec 6, 2022 at 1:54 PM
  16. Grim931 liked Talks2MuchSense's post in the thread So How Did The Nation of Khandaq Emblem Break All The Rules?.

Weird title I know. Let me explain. For half of DCUOs life, or perhaps even longer, players have been requesting Big Emblems / Big Emblem...

Dec 6, 2022 at 5:02 AM
  17. Grim931 replied to the thread Amazonium Bracelets Artifact please :).

Pretty sure we all knew this was the direction they were going, it's pretty sad. I was pleasantly surprised when Robot Sidekick got...

Dec 6, 2022 at 3:32 AM
  18. Grim931 replied to the thread Amazonium Bracelets Artifact please :).

In general, when you only need to focus on 3 of them, yes you can manage to get them leveled up without spending if you're playing...

Dec 6, 2022 at 2:11 AM
  19. Grim931 replied to the thread Amazonium Bracelets Artifact please :).

This is utterly ridiculous... and not needed. Why not stop and think about it... Instead of asking for 15-20 different artifacts, why...

Dec 5, 2022 at 2:57 PM
  20. Grim931 liked Apollo Starr's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

I get your attempts to be funny with your “lord” the clamp, but it is a sad attempt at humor. The clamp has drove numerous subscribers...

Dec 2, 2022
  21. Grim931 liked Alpha Maximum's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

The clamp wasn't for the players. It was for the company to make bank and save on paying good programmers to fix long standing...

Dec 2, 2022
  22. Grim931 replied to the thread Black Adam style.

You can also check the broker. Being an old and fairly common item should make it kind of cheap. Check in the gear section, then go to...

Dec 2, 2022
  23. Grim931 liked Liightmare dc's post in the thread New ally system.

Did I say I level them all up? What I am saying is leveling xp should be lowered and/or we need a way to feed old Ally’s into new ones....

Nov 30, 2022
  24. Grim931 replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you add a party-size option already?.

Same, except it was mainly a style run for the Kryptonian Flexsuit... But yes, I would like an option to do content with an adjustable...

Nov 30, 2022
  25. Grim931 replied to the thread Sad State of Our Graphics.

Any proof on that little kid claim? Weird. It's almost as if you're making empty claims to try and win an argument. Thought you didn't...

Nov 30, 2022