Grim931's Recent Activity

1. Grim931 liked BathroomPapi's post in the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

This isn’t a debate. I just want the new staff to see this incase the haven’t already. Just like this post if you think older content...

Apr 15, 2024 at 7:02 AM
  2. Grim931 replied to the thread CR progression in this game..

Edit: Double post.

Apr 15, 2024 at 6:51 AM
  3. Grim931 replied to the thread CR progression in this game..

An exact quote from one of the briefings is "They have all of our powers, but none of our weaknesses". It's already established in the...

Apr 15, 2024 at 6:49 AM
  4. Grim931 liked Ryazan's post in the thread stat clamp.

Well, that would be because something is actually wrong with the way the clamp calculates our stats based off our CR....

Apr 12, 2024 at 9:48 AM
  5. Grim931 replied to the thread stat clamp.

I don't know if it is wrong, something definitely feels off when progressing through content (and even going back into old content). I'm...

Apr 12, 2024 at 9:00 AM
  6. Grim931 liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread stat clamp.

Yes exactly! Tier 4-6 needs to be adjusted! As I stated elsewhere, that night this week I was in the Source Wall it felt like I was at...

Apr 12, 2024 at 8:23 AM
  7. Grim931 replied to the thread stat clamp.

Just wanted to point this out as plainly as possible... Getting stronger/higher CR should NEVER equate to getting weaker when your...

Apr 12, 2024 at 8:22 AM
  8. Grim931 replied to the thread 6 minute deserter penalty..

Yeah I have no patience for these types of people. Never assume, at least ask before making a dumb decision like that... all it needed...

Apr 12, 2024 at 6:47 AM
  9. Grim931 replied to the thread CR progression in this game..

Completely agree with the sidekick thing, I mention that every chance I get. You're also correct about the 1-30 leveling process as...

Apr 12, 2024 at 6:32 AM
  10. Grim931 replied to the thread 6 minute deserter penalty..

There's more context needed than just that. It's highly likely that it wouldn't have even been possible had this person tried the boss...

Apr 12, 2024 at 6:07 AM
  11. Grim931 liked Eve's post in the thread CR progression in this game..

I agree. Getting to end game CR wise is a cakewalk. There is no real sense of progression. Another thing is that it makes people skip...

Apr 12, 2024 at 5:38 AM
  12. Grim931 liked Eve's post in the thread CR progression in this game..

How if everyone is rushing to end game and skipping half the content, and most don't want to run old content because they already have...

Apr 12, 2024 at 5:38 AM
  13. Grim931 replied to the thread Let’s Talk New Movement STYLES (Not modes).

Simply having other poses during movement modes would probably go a long way. I definitely agree with the Superman style flight, with both...

Apr 11, 2024 at 11:15 AM
  14. Grim931 liked BathroomPapi's post in the thread Let’s Talk New Movement STYLES (Not modes).

Since the devs refuse to give us anything new in terms of powers, maps, movement modes, etc. Let’s talk about feasible things we can hope...

Apr 11, 2024 at 11:09 AM
  15. Grim931 replied to the thread stat clamp.

Not trying to speak for Tiffany, but the excessive bit is how much progression has been stripped away from us... It's beyond noticeable...

Apr 10, 2024 at 11:19 AM
  16. Grim931 replied to the thread Idea: A possible solution to art swapping for both sides of the argument - Key Bindings.

Google can be your friend... first few things that popped up for me below: "What is the difference between a macro and a shortcut?"...

Mar 30, 2024
  17. Grim931 liked Lugo's post in the thread stat clamp.

This is the true problem we face, not the stat clamp. The devs don't and won't focus on giving players what they came for, being a...

Mar 30, 2024
  18. Grim931 replied to the thread PS5 version is worse than ps4.

I know, sad to say this is expected... And it really wouldn't surprise me to find out that everything they just fixed a few months ago...

Mar 30, 2024
  19. Grim931 replied to the thread Idea: A possible solution to art swapping for both sides of the argument - Key Bindings.

Macro: 1. COMPUTING a single instruction that expands automatically into a set of instructions to perform a particular task. By this...

Mar 30, 2024
  20. Grim931 replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

I'm seeing a lot of people not wanting to bother anymore, and it's only going to get worse. Pretty sad that there's another thread...

Mar 30, 2024
  21. Grim931 replied to the thread stat clamp.

You are not at all wrong. My biggest pet peeves with the game are that it isn't that fun to play and it disregards it's source material...

Mar 30, 2024
  22. Grim931 liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Idea: A possible solution to art swapping for both sides of the argument - Key Bindings.

If they make a small radial wheel to swap another artifact into the last slot could work. Or if they actually went through with adding a...

Mar 30, 2024
  23. Grim931 replied to the thread Idea: A possible solution to art swapping for both sides of the argument - Key Bindings.

I was under the impression this was like an excel thing, where it's a string of code that performs a sequence of instructions... not...

Mar 30, 2024
  24. Grim931 replied to the thread PS5 version is worse than ps4.

Definitely not in yet on USPS server... it's so bad. The framerate is makes me nauseous, and it also crashes every 30 or so minutes....

Mar 30, 2024
  25. Grim931 replied to the thread Idea: A possible solution to art swapping for both sides of the argument - Key Bindings.

Yeah, the settings is the only way to do it with the standard controller. And you're right, it isn't game specific. The only workaround...

Mar 30, 2024