golddragon71's Recent Activity

1. golddragon71 replied to the thread Wonder Woman's 80th And Gifts!.

Figures.... all these great things are announced..... I Create a Wonder Woman ALT Specifically for the occasion!..... and when I log in to...

Oct 21, 2021 at 10:57 AM
  2. golddragon71 replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

The Doctor Fate Helmet (Nabu’s Chosen) wasn’t style unlockable instantly either. I think it took a day or so or at least until after the...

Oct 20, 2021 at 9:53 PM
  3. golddragon71 replied to the thread Would you be in favour of replacing the current "default" player base? For a better designed base?.

If they fix the base walkthrough. I got stuck on I Lava Lamp because I started my Horror character right off with a Manor Base and I...

Oct 17, 2021 at 12:42 PM
  4. golddragon71 replied to the thread Share your bases.

That DIDN'T make the Top Five?!? I was blown away just by the Entrance Foyer!

Oct 16, 2021 at 1:01 PM
  5. golddragon71 liked Ryll's post in the thread Share your bases.

[media] This is the base I entered into the Manor Design Contest

Oct 16, 2021 at 1:00 PM
  6. golddragon71 replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

I decided to give a a shot at recreating one of the most spectacular Moments of Phantom of the Opera... The Red Death Stalking Abroad....

Oct 15, 2021 at 9:22 PM
  7. golddragon71 replied to the thread Share your bases.

So I'm ready to show off my speedster Museum now. [media] I still need some Flash Museum Cloud signs for the Lab display in the Gift...

Oct 12, 2021
  8. golddragon71 liked ThePAW's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Skele-Tara [img] [img]

Oct 11, 2021
  9. golddragon71 replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

hmmmmm I'm gonna pass on making the obvious Crude Joke/Tawdry Come-on and ponder on something more mature....If that's from a Universe like...

Oct 11, 2021
  10. golddragon71 replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Yeah, the pilgrim hat from two years ago… I used it on my V for Vendetta cosplay….. [img]V for Vendetta by Michael Kramer, on Flickr...

Oct 10, 2021
  11. golddragon71 replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Would really wish you guys would give us cat Ears as either an accessory or head piece [img]CAT-EARS-HEADBAND-EARS-GLUED by Michael Kramer,...

Oct 10, 2021
  12. golddragon71 replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

So I put my GL Next to Alan Scott and Tweaked it a bit to more closely match the original..... [img]Alan Scott PDC by Michael Kramer,...

Oct 10, 2021
  13. golddragon71 replied to the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

How about for next year's halloween we get a Blood Bath ala Countess Elizabeth Bathory "The Blood Countess" Use a Palatial Bathtub in black...

Oct 9, 2021
  14. golddragon71 replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Following up on my Dracula revision... Here's Dracula as the Coachman when he mees Renfield at the Borgo Pass [img]Dracula as Coachman by...

Oct 9, 2021
  15. golddragon71 replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Really liking the vampire cape on my all-purpose horror character UNIVERSAL HORROR! [img]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr also it...

Oct 7, 2021
  16. golddragon71 replied to the thread Fall Fest Gifts & Sale!.

Now I got the cape on my all purpose Horror character (UNIVERSAL HORROR) but I suddenly realized it would look great on an Alan Scott GL….....

Oct 7, 2021
  17. golddragon71 liked Zneeak's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My take on Monarch - Updated! :) [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 4, 2021
  18. golddragon71 replied to the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

With the ne manor base being suitable for larger items (league hall sized in particular) I’d like to see an increase in drop rate for...

Sep 25, 2021
  19. golddragon71 replied to the thread Share your bases.

OK so I'm very happy with the new Manor Base setup (although I really hope the Armories start showing the costume dummies soon.) Here's My...

Sep 24, 2021
  20. golddragon71 replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

I'm Happy to say I got the Nabu's Chosen Helmet Late Last night Here it is on my DR KENTFATE [IMG]Nabu's Chosen by Michael Kramer, on...

Sep 21, 2021
  21. golddragon71 replied to the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

Given we have the New manor Base with the sliding wall, and I can merge my Shakespeare table with my executive desk........

Sep 19, 2021
  22. golddragon71 replied to the thread New Episode: House of Legends.

Yeah but having a second Captain Atom being in the same room being rendered all bright and shiny is no reason to have the standard issue...

Sep 6, 2021
  23. golddragon71 replied to the thread New Episode: House of Legends.

any chance you guys could brighten up Captain Atom? He looks so Dark [img]Captain Atom and Seraph by Michael Kramer, on Flickr I Mean, it...

Sep 5, 2021
  24. golddragon71 replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - September 2021.

So I'm curious... I have two Doctor Fate inspired characters [img]E-OmxK8WYAAEW_u by Michael Kramer, on Flickr[img]E-OmysHXMAwelT6 by...

Sep 1, 2021