golddragon71's Recent Activity

1. golddragon71 replied to the thread Share your bases.

I think this base might suit my Ice even better than it does my Superman [img]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:01 AM
  2. golddragon71 replied to the thread Flash Week???.

I was a big fan of Flash week. This goes back to the early 90’s when I frequented a comic shop in Long Island called Flashpoint. Every...

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:04 AM
  3. golddragon71 replied to the thread Share your bases.

Of course, the first thing you need to do in this new base is properly place your amenities and I’m not talking about the...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:43 PM
  4. golddragon71 replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

So I snagged the new Fedora off the broker yesterday and immediately started unlocking it on a few of my favorite hat wearing characters....

Apr 13, 2024 at 6:29 AM
  5. golddragon71 replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My favorite Batman ‘66 villain…. The Bookworm [img]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr here he is being all Indiana Jonesish...

Apr 13, 2024 at 6:11 AM
  6. golddragon71 replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Just got the new crimson metalweave material for my Speedster! [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr looks very cool although I know...

Apr 12, 2024
  7. golddragon71 liked kallader's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Really nice :D here mine :) [IMG][IMG][IMG]

Apr 9, 2024
  8. golddragon71 replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Ok so here’s the whole gang… Fred [img]IMG_5274 by Michael Kramer, on Flickr I used the caregiver’s chroma for the sweater originally I was...

Apr 9, 2024
  9. golddragon71 replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Decided to try my hand at the Scooby Gang Ladies first! Here’s Daphne [img]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr and Velma [img]Untitled by...

Apr 9, 2024
  10. golddragon71 replied to the thread Base Off: Iconi-CLASH Competition!.

Damn! I shoulda saved Wayne Manor! lol j/k hmmmmmm…… Iconic……..hmmmmm Well, we’ll see……

Apr 6, 2024
  11. golddragon71 replied to the thread New To Doctor Fate Vendor - ???.

Ok so I used the trinket and got the pizza material for a few of my chairs but now I’m down to 22 marks. Will the material stay put...

Apr 5, 2024
  12. golddragon71 replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Meanwhile, Gotham Police are searching for a new criminal in the Gotham Underworld… [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer PIZZA FACE!!!!

Apr 4, 2024
  13. golddragon71 liked BlackGryphon's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

♫ Pepperoni! Bless My Soul! Really Love That Pizza Throw! ♫ After just two days on the job, Eddie (The) Atomic Pizzaboy has already...

Apr 4, 2024
  14. golddragon71 replied to the thread Ghostly Gunslinger.

I thought it was based on the Crimson Avenger [img]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Mar 29, 2024
  15. golddragon71 replied to the thread St. Pat's Countdown Timer for US/EU PS/PC Server.

Anyone who wants to get extra clovers ahead of time so they can jump into base item buying next year, the clover currency is still...

Mar 29, 2024
  16. golddragon71 replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

Strange to see that the clover currency is still available in the marketplace AFTER the seasonal event has been concluded [img]Untitled by...

Mar 29, 2024
  17. golddragon71 replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Based on the Kenner JLA Evil hologram figure of Martian Manhunter… [img]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr I decided to do this…....

Mar 29, 2024
  18. golddragon71 replied to the thread Question about the current DCUO for our lead producer.

Guess this as good a thread as any to post this, but I was wondering… What about building an episode around Warlord and Skartaris?

Mar 29, 2024
  19. golddragon71 replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

We get all sorts of holiday sweaters for the winter seasonal in December. How about proper Aran sweaters for the St. Patrick’s Day...

Mar 20, 2024
  20. golddragon71 replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

By the way, while I’m at it! Can we PLEASE!!!! get this cask with the Slainte sign attached to it as a base item?!? [img]Untitled by...

Mar 18, 2024
  21. golddragon71 replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

I love the new walls and doorways but is there any chance we could get doors that are aligned to one side or the other and not dead center...

Mar 17, 2024
  22. golddragon71 replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

How about if during June, the 21 day item is the Sea King’s Harpoon [img]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr essentially it’s a redo of...

Mar 12, 2024
  23. golddragon71 replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Just out of curiosity. are there going to be new premium offerings for the purchase of ten or twenty BBS at a time? for instance, this one...

Mar 6, 2024
  24. golddragon71 replied to the thread Anyone else having issues logging in?.

Couldn’t log in and when I tried to get on the forums had a hard time logging in. Site said invalid credentials only just now able to...

Feb 29, 2024
  25. golddragon71 replied to the thread How do I delete base items?.

What are you looking to get rid of?

Feb 26, 2024