ghosts's Recent Activity

1. ghosts liked KlarkKent's post in the thread Confirmed Character Outlines cause flickering - PC/PS.

[media] "Character Outline" option causes flickering on players and NPCs. Textures/materials are being effected by that. It started...

Feb 2, 2024
  2. ghosts liked WonderEU's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

People have been asking for years for this and you’ve said time and again it’s not possible and now suddenly it is but costs 10k per...

Dec 21, 2023
  3. ghosts liked XBlue's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Disproportionate Health Points of Swampthing in Elite Alert.

Hello Community, Hello Devs, I wanted to share my thoughts on the seemingly excessive health points (HP) of Swampthing in the Elite Alert...

Nov 21, 2023
  4. ghosts liked CantLoginWithPS's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed CHME Swamp Thing.

The elite version of this boss now feels like it somehow has the same health and attack stats that the elite plus version has. I see...

Nov 20, 2023
  5. ghosts replied to the thread Sorcery Pet Auras.

Agreed with your post, l suggested the same thing in the update discussion thread, but at this point it would be more realistic to expect...

Nov 17, 2023
  6. ghosts liked Glynnavyre's post in the thread Sorcery Pet Auras.

I was wondering if we'd have the option to turn pet auras back on? I know some people didn't like having the big auras (hence it was just...

Nov 17, 2023
  7. ghosts replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: Ability Balance Changes.

Just my 2 cents, the sorcery aura is not distracting, it may obscure player's styles, but if you want to flaunt your newly purchased comic...

Nov 12, 2023
  8. ghosts replied to the thread 200$ for Comic shaded material? y'all are wild..

When they first made the change to make nth metal not tradeable, the fact that they decided to put maximum profit over player enjoyment,...

Nov 10, 2023