gemii's Recent Activity

1. gemii replied to the thread Wonderverse Consumables.

It’s just going to be a rage berserk jerk fest

Jul 14, 2020 at 3:23 PM
  2. gemii liked Ryazan's post in the thread Wonderverse Consumables.

That SC consumable seems ridiculous.

Jul 14, 2020 at 3:22 PM
  3. gemii replied to the thread Nature healing help SOLO artifact/load out.

For nature I’d grab orb, eye of Gemini, soul cloak, strategist, transformation Solo heal Arts Transformation Strat Orb Loadout...

Jul 14, 2020 at 1:53 PM
  4. gemii replied to the thread Reason adds are so spread apart in new raid..

Beserk and circuit breaker doom spin twirlers unite

Jul 14, 2020 at 1:02 PM
  5. gemii liked Mepps's post in the thread Summer Sale! July 7-13, 2020.

[IMG] SUMMER SALE! Summer is in full swing and it is time for savings! The following fan-favorite consumable items are 33% off...

Jul 6, 2020
  6. gemii replied to the thread Summer Sale! July 7-13, 2020.

Sweet

Jul 6, 2020
  7. gemii replied to the thread Lights power Disperity with it's single target and why.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but I made a thread on the general board Hardlight is the only control power without a Aggro drop...

Jul 3, 2020
  8. gemii replied to the thread Hardlight the only troll power with no aggro drop shield.

It’s always good for power sets to work differently but this subject is really no different from when mental was the only control power...

Jul 3, 2020
  9. gemii posted a new thread.

Hardlight the only troll power with no aggro drop shield

Everytime I saw the mental thread I helped support getting mental group shield in line with the rest of the controller supercharges and...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jul 2, 2020
  10. gemii replied to the thread When DW Flurry Shot is this good, it makes zero sense to go Might..

That’s the spirit lol

Jul 2, 2020
  11. gemii replied to the thread Balance for dps.

Certain powers need to be buffed just like weapons need another rework. But Even if they buffed might ST that won’t change anything....

Jun 29, 2020
  12. gemii replied to the thread Balance for dps.

This is what I been saying it won’t truly be fixed until they make an adjustment on the jump cancel aspect of the flurry shot WM combo....

Jun 29, 2020
  13. gemii replied to the thread Artifact Revamp (You've killed alts).

Avoid trying to treat your Alt like it’s a main. On your alt rank up the artifact you feel is most important for your role and leave the...

Jun 24, 2020
  14. gemii replied to the thread Why are electric healers so power hungry?.

Because your constantly reacting to the players health bars since electric is a burst heal. You don’t really have access to a HOT outside...

Jun 24, 2020
  15. gemii replied to the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

I agree with doom spin and other weapons they do need to re balance the balance again but not just a damage fix they need a whole...

Jun 9, 2020
  16. gemii replied to the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

If the damage was still good but the jump cancel was out of the equation would it still be a problem? Might players get caught up In...

Jun 9, 2020
  17. gemii replied to the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

Flurry shot is literally the reason an artifact got nerfed and players were gifted a free rank to 200 after they put a tiny band-aid on its...

Jun 9, 2020
  18. gemii replied to the thread Balance for dps.

I’m not sure if you can remove jump cancel from one weapon without removing jump cancel from the Entire game but if you can That needs to...

Jun 9, 2020
  19. gemii replied to the thread Balance for dps.

Yea.... no, I’m just not the only one who feels the same way

Jun 9, 2020
  20. gemii liked Terremor's post in the thread Balance for dps.

Hey devs, how about you finnaly do something about balance? Rage/electric prec clones, couse of sc spam, nerf them or buff other powers....

Jun 9, 2020
  21. gemii replied to the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

What does this thread have anything to do about numbers or artifacts? I said In the OP remove it because it takes away from the...

Jun 9, 2020
  22. gemii replied to the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

This is literally my whole point of this thread. Everybody keeps talking about damage as if that was what this thread was centered...

Jun 9, 2020
  23. gemii replied to the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

None of the above but I’ll wear the complain badge I suppose. I’ll bow out the thread if ima bother lol, I’ll let the gameplay speak for...

Jun 8, 2020
  24. gemii replied to the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

No idea even if they did They are going to side with the majority and the majority doesn’t want it removed. So I’m fighting a Losing...

Jun 8, 2020
  25. gemii liked Pinky's post in the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

One question: do the devs even understand what you're talking about here? Because I doubt they even play their own game.

Jun 8, 2020