gemii's Recent Activity

1. gemii liked Irvynnge's post in the thread DCUO, balance, and fixes.

[IMG]

Feb 16, 2020 at 4:08 PM
  2. gemii posted a new thread.

Which of these powers work best with the strategist card (might related)

Taking a break from my precision side. I’m Interested in knowing which of these powers below work best with strategist card for a might...

Forum: War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)

Feb 16, 2020 at 8:38 AM
  3. gemii replied to the thread Fix might single target.. why is heat vision mandatory?.

This is along the lines of what I’m getting at. Why not just strengthen might powersets that need more love in their single target...

Feb 15, 2020 at 9:00 PM
  4. gemii posted a new thread.

Fix might single target.. why is heat vision mandatory?

Why do over majority of the powersets require heat vision to have reasonable damage output on single target? Very few powersets survive...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Feb 15, 2020 at 3:43 AM
  5. gemii replied to the thread DCUO, balance, and fixes.

Can mental please get a 30 second cooldown on the bastion shield like the rest of the control powers have on their group shields

Feb 14, 2020 at 5:46 AM
  6. gemii replied to the thread Metal Part II New Vendor Rewards.

400 marks for a chroma? Wtf Only 1 star feat? Is it even account bound

Feb 13, 2020 at 9:17 AM
  7. gemii replied to the thread EoG Nature healer build.

I personally do superpowered I only hybrid my troll

Feb 7, 2020
  8. gemii replied to the thread Nth metals.

Free to play Pay to win

Feb 7, 2020
  9. gemii replied to the thread EoG Nature healer build.

Normal loadout Savage growth Metabolism (group heals) Blossom (priority heal) Flourish (refresher) Shield Bug form Bug form...

Feb 7, 2020
  10. gemii replied to the thread Prec vs might dps.

They should do a might balance like they did with weapons + relook into the weapons and buff or nerf whats necessary Within the play style

Feb 3, 2020
  11. gemii replied to the thread Is nature the strongest dps?.

Nature wolf form melee in heal role with full dps gear and eye of gemini is better than most might powers dps rotations sad but true.

Feb 2, 2020
  12. gemii replied to the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Birds of Prey.

New artifacts.. so soon

Jan 30, 2020
  13. gemii replied to the thread Tank.

go ice though, earth isnt exactly pug friendly

Jan 28, 2020
  14. gemii liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Suggestions for Hard Light DPS and Troll?.

Yea the trolls have the worst artifacts out of all roles. And the trolls abilities aren’t in line either. Mental has a 60 second shield...

Jan 28, 2020
  15. gemii replied to the thread Tank.

The above answers

Jan 28, 2020
  16. gemii replied to the thread Suggestions for Hard Light DPS and Troll?.

its like the devs ignore troll powers. Light still has no aggro drop on its shield

Jan 27, 2020
  17. gemii replied to the thread Artifacts.

that inventory though lol but yeah its pay to win if you want anything pass like 140 ranked artifacts. forget the xp the Seals alone will...

Jan 25, 2020
  18. gemii replied to the thread Is nature the strongest dps?.

Yeah but he’s not sitting in elite doing this non stop as he is in the video. As far as end game elite yeah last bosses pce he can get...

Jan 25, 2020
  19. gemii replied to the thread Is nature the strongest dps?.

Yes if you have a nature healer

Jan 24, 2020
  20. gemii liked Curveball's post in the thread How do I take my tanking to the next level?.

I see. It's the "Brave, Brave Sir Robin" school of tanking. (Response to gemii's post)

Jan 23, 2020
  21. gemii liked Solarbound's post in the thread How do I take my tanking to the next level?.

Ikr? Would be so nice to feel like an actual tank again. I mean, being able to stand in the middle of those 100s of adds is...

Jan 23, 2020
  22. gemii replied to the thread How do I take my tanking to the next level?.

Taunt Kite Kite Kite Skull block Taunt Kite Kite Kite Block/roll oh crap Kite Kite Your welcome Lol No such thing as tanking...

Jan 23, 2020
  23. gemii liked Reinheld's post in the thread I'll be leaving dcuo for good.

Can I have....nevermind. Still. Not sure why people buy into the need for 200 artifacts. I get it...everyone wants to be 'the best'...

Jan 22, 2020
  24. gemii replied to the thread I'll be leaving dcuo for good.

i think players get duped into feeling the NEED to have the latest artifacts and have them max level. gets them every single time every...

Jan 22, 2020
  25. gemii replied to the thread Devs...why do people only want precision based dps for your elite raids?.

the simple answer is because flurry shot is constant mobile clipping damage which makes it the go to source for damage in elite...

Jan 22, 2020