Gassius_Spray's Recent Activity

1. Gassius_Spray replied to the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

The devs should finally implement a UI toggle option to disable and remove the chat box entirely off the screen. Presto bingo bango...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:32 AM
  2. Gassius_Spray liked Plowed In's post in the thread Dev Confirmed Allies = Power Balance.

If #WINNING is your priority, play the meta. If it’s not, play what you want. There are optimal loadouts and rotations in just about...

Apr 16, 2024
  3. Gassius_Spray liked Siramez's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

i think you also need to consider the rarity of the ally, rares and epics should be basic and easy to use while legendaries should have...

Apr 16, 2024
  4. Gassius_Spray replied to the thread Older Elite Styles.

I gave up on Phantom Zone E trying to get the Kryptonian Helm a long time ago. Same with the Darkseid chest. So if they were to be added to...

Apr 15, 2024
  5. Gassius_Spray liked WilderMidnight's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

the night sky portal needs to be made into a material and chroma.

Apr 10, 2024
  6. Gassius_Spray replied to the thread Why is US server still down?.

Seen some food trucks and carts outside D'ink HQ. Offering up everything from hummus, pate', scrapple, spam, dips, sauces and refried...

Apr 6, 2024
  7. Gassius_Spray replied to the thread New To Doctor Fate Vendor - ???.

Can we get a pizza toss emote or pizza consumable to throw like snowballs? [IMG] Lets throw crappy slices of pizza at each other....

Apr 5, 2024
  8. Gassius_Spray liked Kendricke's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

That's on me. As we brought in new leaders for the creative side of the team and I was getting into the thick of it with the technical...

Mar 26, 2024
  9. Gassius_Spray liked Kendricke's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Dates are always subject to change, but that's another reason I'd like to keep more updates throughout the year with you. As things...

Mar 26, 2024
  10. Gassius_Spray replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Well finally a Lantern Ally. But two slated for the year according to the Dev Update (thanks for introducing yourself and laying out a...

Mar 26, 2024
  11. Gassius_Spray liked BUDOKAI101's post in the thread ANOTHER BOT SPAM THREAD BECAUSE THERES NOTHING BEING DONE ABOUT IT.

How do you attack a Spam bot in a chat well simple you create a ban bot which then permanently bans all Spam Bots. The developers create...

Mar 25, 2024
  12. Gassius_Spray liked Great Architect's post in the thread ANOTHER BOT SPAM THREAD BECAUSE THERES NOTHING BEING DONE ABOUT IT.

This is the fourth Thread you've started this month about spam. Irony much?

Mar 25, 2024
  13. Gassius_Spray liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread ANOTHER BOT SPAM THREAD BECAUSE THERES NOTHING BEING DONE ABOUT IT.

There's been speculation that some of those spammers might even be on the payroll ;p If this comment disappears, then you will know ;)

Mar 25, 2024
  14. Gassius_Spray replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 26, 2024 (6AM PT).

Revising the hardware to add Double Time Capsule drops to the weekly bonus weeks.

Mar 25, 2024
  15. Gassius_Spray liked DCUO Vet's post in the thread DCUO Next Powerset!.

Post above was prematurely released had to redo it. Cool new powers that make sense to me I'll try my best to articulate it as...

Mar 25, 2024
  16. Gassius_Spray liked Rejchadar's post in the thread Update announcements are useless.

when your loved one gets sick and gets worse because of an incompetent doctor, will you also start talking all that nonsense about...

Mar 23, 2024
  17. Gassius_Spray replied to the thread 2x Nth Metal is live this week!.

Just to either update or build a native ps5 client costs that 200mil? Its not a next gen update with next gen graphics, its just a...

Mar 23, 2024
  18. Gassius_Spray replied to the thread 2x Nth Metal is live this week!.

I have a real hard time believing this game is making 8k a month after all overhead expenses or in general. Im more inclined to believe...

Mar 22, 2024
  19. Gassius_Spray liked Icon's post in the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Devs response to tomorrow's bonus announcement: [IMG]

Mar 20, 2024
  20. Gassius_Spray replied to the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

10x PvP legends week, lol

Mar 20, 2024
  21. Gassius_Spray liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Heck all I ever suggested is they update that useless "Help" UI on the game to add some links to guide forum or YouTube guides heh (all...

Mar 19, 2024
  22. Gassius_Spray liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

I agree with you on a lot of your points. My feelings about this new Content Creator program is kinda indecisive. On the one hand I’m not...

Mar 19, 2024
  23. Gassius_Spray replied to the thread So... About that creator program....

The timing of this is laughable. This should have been done a long time ago when things were much better, or within the last few years...

Mar 19, 2024
  24. Gassius_Spray replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

I can think of a better reason not to buy them but, Booster Bundles have 15k xp, horde them until 2x artifact week and 30k xp. replay...

Mar 19, 2024
  25. Gassius_Spray replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

should have offered chroma versions instead.

Mar 19, 2024