gameaddict's Recent Activity

1. gameaddict liked Stranger's post in the thread Players Using alot Bots at Arena PvP 8v8.

As the others already said, it's not bots, its people using several accounts (only possible on PC). But i don't see reason for being...

Feb 14, 2024
  2. gameaddict liked Aiden_Warren's post in the thread Players Using alot Bots at Arena PvP 8v8.

No bots. Players using or more accounts to run 2 or more dcuo windows to speed up the que.

Feb 14, 2024
  3. gameaddict replied to the thread Players Using alot Bots at Arena PvP 8v8.

This has been going on for years with PvP being dead and all (at least on EU server), nor does a community manager even handle issues...

Feb 14, 2024
  4. gameaddict liked Grim931's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Your memory is the one I'm worried about. I've claimed quite a few times that I'm not in it for the feats. I couldn't care less that...

Dec 28, 2023
  5. gameaddict liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Can you just stop with this nonsense.... The whole point of the system is to make money from the system. They are now selling the...

Dec 28, 2023
  6. gameaddict liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Oh so somehow I'm annoying people now? Even though I never asked for the clamp to be removed nor care if it does lol. I've made it quite...

Dec 28, 2023
  7. gameaddict liked Reinheld's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

My FOMO comes from knowing enough people who stop for 6 months or a year, then come back to this pile of tasks they would have knocked...

Dec 28, 2023
  8. gameaddict liked Grim931's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Why does it matter how someone else gets their feats, or anything for that matter? Do you also want to verify how much people are...

Dec 28, 2023
  9. gameaddict liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

No no! Stop trying to spin this into some “skill-based” bollocks! You know fine rightly it’s not that. That’s just your way of cheapening...

Dec 28, 2023
  10. gameaddict liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

No! I’m not gonna have that. I’m talking about kids in that scenario who stand in the HoL talking s*** to each other all day. They rarely...

Dec 28, 2023
  11. gameaddict liked Reinheld's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

I've spent plenty of money. I'd spend and WOULD spend more money on things that are not a money grab or give me an actual benefit. The...

Dec 28, 2023
  12. gameaddict liked Reinheld's post in the thread Drop rates and possible strategy regarding Wolfpack tokens.

Any SP feat tied to terrible RNG AND running E+ is horsecrap any way you slice it. Make the item worth getting by giving it decent...

Dec 28, 2023
  13. gameaddict liked Ryll's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Oh I am aware of how this changes things. Also aware that the regular method of levelling artifacts is still in game. Doesn't change a...

Dec 22, 2023
  14. gameaddict liked Ryll's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Just when pay to win couldn't get anymore pay to win lol

Dec 22, 2023
  15. gameaddict liked WonderEU's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

I know the definition of the word I used and I stick by it. Lately the game has been nothing more than a cash grab for Daybreak. We go...

Dec 22, 2023
  16. gameaddict liked Stranger's post in the thread Update on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.

Thanks for the information! I wouldn't count these 2 events as many nor exciting, but thanks tho.

Dec 20, 2023
  17. gameaddict replied to the thread Confirmed Voice Chat Issures.

Anyone has voice chat intermittently cut out? I seem to have no issues outside the game, but in dcuo sometimes either my voice or someone...

Dec 19, 2023