GalaxySniper's Recent Activity

1. GalaxySniper liked BathroomPapi's post in the thread If You’re Upset About Superman Day...

They don’t care. They don’t care they didn’t tell you about the maintenance. They don’t care that trash base items and gear are in the...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:01 PM
  2. GalaxySniper liked SethZoulMonEl's post in the thread Compensation for Superman Day Celebration.

I don't need to wait 400+ pages to guess which finger they're giving us.

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:00 PM
  3. GalaxySniper replied to the thread Still waiting!!!.

Warframe had their graphical update last month. And I'm amazed. It looks ps5/current gen looking. Looking just as good as PC

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:25 AM
  4. GalaxySniper liked >>>KIra<<<'s post in the thread stat clamp.

I totally agree, the clamp was a mistake and the game was way better before we had artifacts and allies. I remember when we all...

Apr 2, 2024
  5. GalaxySniper replied to the thread stat clamp.

Beautiful thing about warframe as a endgame player, you can play against level 1 to level 9,999 enemies and solo it or play with a...

Mar 29, 2024
  6. GalaxySniper liked TheLorax's post in the thread stat clamp.

Cool. They should disable feats from Time Capsules. It's not a feat to mindlessly $$$ or be able to play the broker. [IMG]

Mar 29, 2024
  7. GalaxySniper liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread stat clamp.

Guess you haven't played lower populated servers lol. There has been less and less phases every new episode, no matter when it was...

Mar 29, 2024
  8. GalaxySniper liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread stat clamp.

I'd rather not be clamped... so I'll take what I can get... But, I never get this indignation over feats that some people have......

Mar 29, 2024
  9. GalaxySniper liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread stat clamp.

You can't write off the problem with the clamp with a "people are still playing" to say that it's a drought where "people no longer...

Mar 29, 2024
  10. GalaxySniper liked TheLorax's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Because the last actress was an anti-clamper.

Mar 21, 2024
  11. GalaxySniper liked FoolsFire's post in the thread Progressively Harder Content!.

You forgot about Deathmike Difficulty

Mar 20, 2024
  12. GalaxySniper replied to the thread So... About that creator program....

ugh so is this going to be like the round table all over again? Cause that didn't go well at all

Mar 20, 2024
  13. GalaxySniper replied to the thread Free to play is killing the game.

Well I will give my 2 cent. Since I have quit this game years ago. I quit at the time where massive of ppl quit, and that was when DCUO...

Mar 13, 2024
  14. GalaxySniper liked Multiverse's post in the thread Free to play is killing the game.

I get why you say that..... but..... no. Free2Play saved this game. Wayyyy back when Spytle tolds us that going Free2Play...

Mar 13, 2024
  15. GalaxySniper liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Free to play is killing the game.

Daybreak are killing the game. Not the free to play aspect. The monetization is killing the game with how predatory and aggressive it is....

Mar 13, 2024