Forum Junkie's Recent Activity

1. Forum Junkie liked Drathmor's post in the thread Bonus Ally Favor! (From 2/22/24-2/28/24).

Yea double art Xp or I'm not interested. We don't even have anything else worth logging at this point

Feb 22, 2024
  2. Forum Junkie liked Android12's post in the thread Official 2024 PVP Tournaments.

**Open House Tournament Announcement** Greetings everyone! Android here, thrilled to announce that our highly anticipated 3v3 Power...

Feb 20, 2024
  3. Forum Junkie liked Sollace's post in the thread Artefact and if a similar tab to allies?.

First of all, I'm not proposing this to encourage artefact swapping (there's already enough to debate about that), I'm in no way defending...

Feb 18, 2024
  4. Forum Junkie replied to the thread Welcome Angeliana - Senior Community Manager.

Welcome and best of luck!

Feb 13, 2024
  5. Forum Junkie liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread Welcome Angeliana - Senior Community Manager.

Ah, good ol' customer service...I used to do something like that in my youth, until I found out I didn't have the disposition to just smile...

Feb 13, 2024
  6. Forum Junkie liked RunfromDanger Man's post in the thread Welcome Angeliana - Senior Community Manager.

In real life it’s being a janitor at a grocery store that eliminated my feelings.

Feb 13, 2024
  7. Forum Junkie liked Angeliana's post in the thread Welcome Angeliana - Senior Community Manager.

I've merged together the like topics of welcoming me. I am humbled and honored by so many positive welcome messages. Thank you all!

Feb 13, 2024
  8. Forum Junkie liked Angeliana's post in the thread Welcome Angeliana - Senior Community Manager.

I love new adventures and challenges, so of course I would! I am a senior community manager and was hired as such for the company. I...

Feb 13, 2024
  9. Forum Junkie liked Angeliana's post in the thread Welcome Angeliana - Senior Community Manager.

I do not know what they paid Mepps, nor does it matter to me. It has no bearing on how I do my job.

Feb 13, 2024
  10. Forum Junkie liked Angeliana's post in the thread Welcome Angeliana - Senior Community Manager.

Thank y'all for the warm welcome! [IMG]

Feb 13, 2024
  11. Forum Junkie liked Sollace's post in the thread Tanks have no artifacts for themselves.

I agree with that, with the lasso artefact alone it shouldn't be for the heal or troll to use it, it's an artefact that should be reserved...

Feb 11, 2024
  12. Forum Junkie liked Ranmaru's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

I can't comment on certain things, but if you guys can't keep it civil in here I will not hesitate to lock the thread; it is the weekend so...

Feb 11, 2024
  13. Forum Junkie liked Sollace's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Hopefully it won't be as bad as politics, and I hope that a brighter and more rewarding future will follow!

Feb 11, 2024
  14. Forum Junkie liked Emoney's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Oh please. I am excited for change! It has been needed. Obviously, it sucks that anyone loses a job from a human perspective...but for...

Feb 11, 2024
  15. Forum Junkie liked Emoney's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

It's about time, this is a change that was needed a looooong time ago. He should have left when Jens left. I couldn't help but get a toxic...

Feb 11, 2024
  16. Forum Junkie liked TheLorax's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

I guess the survey responses weren't too positive.

Feb 11, 2024
  17. Forum Junkie liked kingofthebeast's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

I was never a fan of mepps. Thought he was sensitive, unfair and gave preference to certain people who unfortunately are still around. He's...

Feb 11, 2024