FoolsFire's Recent Activity

1. FoolsFire liked kallader's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Should switch old Fedora hat name to Trilby hat so the hat name is accurate ;)

Apr 10, 2024 at 7:29 PM
  2. FoolsFire liked Eve's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

[IMG] [IMG] These Base Items are beautiful. I kinda like the idea of the aura pieces but depends on how much the vendor piece costs I...

Apr 10, 2024 at 7:28 PM
  3. FoolsFire replied to the thread What allies do you want to see in the future? Pick 3, one for each origin..

Heroes: Tech: Creeper (original) Meta: Plastic Man Magic: Warlord Villains: Tech: Toyman Meta: Polka-Dot Man Magic: Etrigan

Apr 6, 2024
  4. FoolsFire liked TheeOwlsTalon's post in the thread April fools gift.

I can’t tell if the gift was meant for me since I started the #GiveUsTheGizmoBodyType but it was nice of them to get somewhat close. Sucks...

Apr 6, 2024
  5. FoolsFire liked WilderMidnight's post in the thread Random Videos :).

[media]

Apr 4, 2024
  6. FoolsFire liked Dene's post in the thread Random Videos :).

Bionic Woman was - in my opinion - epic top ten TV shows of all time territory

Apr 4, 2024
  7. FoolsFire replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

This is as far as they've gotten... [media]

Apr 4, 2024
  8. FoolsFire liked Shadow Force's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards April 2024.

Well The shirt is abra kadabra, boots clean cuffed boots/spurred ones whatever each has a personal preference.

Apr 3, 2024
  9. FoolsFire liked RTX's post in the thread Sreenshot LEAK, "Burnley" Nightclub Graphic Development.

This been for April Fools, and yep i´ve to admit it looks quite dead, mainly due to me creating it within a few days (Or a work day if...

Apr 2, 2024
  10. FoolsFire replied to the thread Sunstone Base.

Same. I was hoping the first outside base would be the Themyscira one they said they were working on.

Apr 1, 2024
  11. FoolsFire replied to the thread Sreenshot LEAK, "Burnley" Nightclub Graphic Development.

Having Carlito's Way flashbacks. [IMG]

Apr 1, 2024
  12. FoolsFire liked Cardboard's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

What's up players! A new ally has arrived! John Stewart Call upon a leader of the Green Lantern Corps, John Stewart! Hardlight Turret...

Mar 29, 2024
  13. FoolsFire replied to the thread Ghostly Gunslinger.

Make accessories for the hat... [IMG] [IMG]

Mar 29, 2024
  14. FoolsFire liked Corwin Quantum's post in the thread Ghostly Gunslinger.

Nevermind. BumblingB figured it out. New Superman character. Marilyn Moonlight. [IMG]

Mar 29, 2024
  15. FoolsFire liked RTX's post in the thread Unoptimized mesh? Question to Developers/3D Artists.

Hey Devs, to start, i´ve been exporting "House of Legends" and wanna check how external path-traced lighting could look and or...

Mar 29, 2024
  16. FoolsFire posted a new thread.

Suicide Squad Season 1 Intro Movie Style

It looks very familiar. [media]

Forum: Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)

Mar 29, 2024
  17. FoolsFire replied to the thread Quote thread.

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” - Saint Augustine

Mar 27, 2024
  18. FoolsFire liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

BONUS STABILIZER EVENT Need a few more Stabilizers? This is your week, because we're running a special bonus event on Stabilizer Solo...

Mar 27, 2024
  19. FoolsFire replied to the thread 430 CR 700 SP! What now?.

You'll soon have a new base design to fill.

Mar 26, 2024
  20. FoolsFire replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

[media]

Mar 26, 2024
  21. FoolsFire liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

I’m willing to give them a chance on this. The “reskinned Washington DC” is just a setting, a location. It is the story, the adventure...

Mar 26, 2024
  22. FoolsFire liked Emoney's post in the thread Speaking of a new community manager and new employees.....

You need to disclose campaign funding, how much did he pay you to nominate him?!? Lol I hope you charged him like 500 billion!

Mar 25, 2024
  23. FoolsFire replied to the thread For people asking about new episode.

The Rock was the nickname for Alcatraz. (The prison) So the Science Cells already mentioned fits that clue. As for Validus, I want...

Mar 22, 2024