fm0987's Recent Activity

1. fm0987 replied to the thread Pamphlet: The False King of Atlantis (deluge collection).

Ok well that would be sweet lol, my psn is same as here or ign is Urtwen. If you want we could coordinate and put it in the broker and I...

Feb 9, 2024
  2. fm0987 replied to the thread Pamphlet: The False King of Atlantis (deluge collection).

USPS but I don't have legendary so I can't trade cash I don't think? I mean I could pay you for it at the very least. Idk what a fair...

Feb 9, 2024
  3. fm0987 replied to the thread Pamphlet: The False King of Atlantis (deluge collection).

I mean, it's not a guaranteed drop either is it? Idk I assume it's not I mean I've run that raid before obviously, not for a long time tho

Feb 9, 2024
  4. fm0987 replied to the thread Pamphlet: The False King of Atlantis (deluge collection).

Ok so apparently I was wrong I need the other one from the raid. Pamphlet: threat of the dry-landers. I suppose that might be kinda hard to...

Feb 9, 2024
  5. fm0987 replied to the thread Pamphlet: The False King of Atlantis (deluge collection).

Yeah wouldn't be the first time, anyhow thanks

Feb 3, 2024
  6. fm0987 replied to the thread Pamphlet: The False King of Atlantis (deluge collection).

Maybe that's old info, idk

Feb 3, 2024
  7. fm0987 replied to the thread Pamphlet: The False King of Atlantis (deluge collection).

Wiki says deluge: large treasure boxes. I don't think the duo even drops those ?

Feb 3, 2024
  8. fm0987 replied to the thread Pamphlet: The False King of Atlantis (deluge collection).

Ok so it's not specific to any one boss I take it?

Feb 3, 2024
  9. fm0987 posted a new thread.

Pamphlet: The False King of Atlantis (deluge collection)

Can anyone confirm where this drops? One post says last boss of the duo. Just want to make sure. Another says Dr. Fate specifically so idk...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Feb 2, 2024
  10. fm0987 liked Jcal's post in the thread Confirmed Artifacts not saving correctly in armories.

Temporary thing to try while this is fixed - it seems like part of the issue stems from the same artifacts switching artifact slots when...

Nov 17, 2023
  11. fm0987 liked The OmniScrooge's post in the thread Confirmed Artifacts not saving correctly in armories.

Same issue. If I have the same art loaded on two or more armories, it doesn't load on the initial switch (A1 -> A2). But if I re-load the...

Nov 16, 2023
  12. fm0987 liked Jcal's post in the thread Confirmed Artifacts not saving correctly in armories.

I'm seeing this issue as well. When I switch to certain armories I get: "One or more pieces of equipment could not be loaded from this...

Nov 16, 2023
  13. fm0987 liked Ultimus Primus's post in the thread Confirmed Artifacts not saving correctly in armories.

So when i switch from healer to dps my Trans card will not stay, it is replaced with my page o d that sits in the same slot in the other...

Nov 16, 2023
  14. fm0987 replied to the thread Confirmed Artifacts not saving correctly in armories.

Same message when switching from tank to dps, manacles where grim should be

Nov 16, 2023