FlawlessTime's Recent Activity

1. FlawlessTime liked Mepps's post in the thread Episode Spotlight: Wonderverse.

[IMG] EPISODE SPOTLIGHT: WONDERVERSE! Head back to Wonderverse this week for double rewards! This week – from Thursday, June 24,...

Oct 20, 2021 at 8:18 PM
  2. FlawlessTime liked Irvynnge's post in the thread Witching Hour: Midnight Masquerade - Buffed?.

no, it's definitely different this year. I don't know if it's because it's been buffed, but I've certainly seen a lot more people going...

Oct 20, 2021 at 7:42 PM
  3. FlawlessTime liked MAGNETOxxFirstClass's post in the thread PSA Lord of Chaos Accessory for ONE character only??.

Hello Heroes and Villains, I thought it would be a good idea to let people know that it would seem that we can claim the Lord of Chaos...

Oct 20, 2021 at 7:39 PM
  4. FlawlessTime liked Mepps's post in the thread Wondrous Time Capsule.

[IMG] Wondrous Time Capsule What's more wonderful than a wonder capsule inspired by our very own Wonder Woman? Nothing! The Wondrous Time...

Oct 20, 2021 at 7:33 PM
  5. FlawlessTime liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Wondrous Capsule & Gifts recap.

I recapped for everyone (Until official post comes up) Everything from the stream! Gifts: Wondergirl's bracelets: [IMG] Wonder Woman's...

Oct 20, 2021 at 2:42 PM
  6. FlawlessTime liked Wilv79's post in the thread Livestream Preview: Wonder Woman Day & Wondrous Time Capsule.

What game are you playing? Almost every other episode is centered around Batman. Every single Batman day we get awesome stuff. To my...

Oct 20, 2021 at 12:01 PM
  7. FlawlessTime liked Mepps's post in the thread Livestream Preview: Wonder Woman Day & Wondrous Time Capsule.

Wonder Woman Day Gifts Celebrate Wonder Woman's 80th Anniversary with free gifts. But what are they? What do they look like? Wondrous...

Oct 20, 2021 at 11:50 AM
  8. FlawlessTime liked Aerith Rose's post in the thread Fall Fest Gifts & Sale!.

Appreciate the free gifts. The chroma looks nice. Still hoping to get some kind of bat ear / elf ear style. XD

Oct 18, 2021 at 10:30 PM
  9. FlawlessTime liked casldos's post in the thread Fall Fest Gifts & Sale!.

Thanks Charon, Mepps AND All the staff For This free gifts. Much appreciated.

Oct 18, 2021 at 10:29 PM
  10. FlawlessTime liked Miss Martian's post in the thread Fall Fest Gifts & Sale!.

I'M GRATEFUL. Congratulations on finding out the way to make that cape happen.

Oct 18, 2021 at 10:16 PM
  11. FlawlessTime liked Blight's post in the thread Fall Fest Gifts & Sale!.

As freebies go these ones are very cool. Thank you.

Oct 18, 2021 at 10:15 PM
  12. FlawlessTime liked valiant Villian's post in the thread Fall Fest Gifts & Sale!.

The Vampire cape look identical to Ra's al Ghul's Proper Cape.

Oct 18, 2021 at 10:14 PM
  13. FlawlessTime liked Psycho Tech's post in the thread Fall Fest Gifts & Sale!.

Very Ghul-ish cape ;) even tho i cannot use the skip, im spreading awareness over psn, much appreciated

Oct 18, 2021 at 10:10 PM
  14. FlawlessTime liked Mepps's post in the thread Fall Fest Gifts & Sale!.

[IMG] FALL FEST Welcome to October, fall, and everyone's favorite time of the year in DC Universe Online. In addition to the Witching...

Oct 18, 2021 at 10:10 PM
  15. FlawlessTime liked BumblingB's post in the thread Penguin Lounge Solo.

He himself doesn't do much damage to you, it's the little pengbots that wander around the room that hit hard. He does have a grenade that...

Oct 18, 2021 at 1:38 PM
  16. FlawlessTime liked Jurandyr Ross's post in the thread Penguin Lounge Solo.

The most damaging attack from the Penguin fight comes from the pengbots roaming around the room self destructing, they will explode if they...

Oct 18, 2021 at 1:37 PM
  17. FlawlessTime liked Dogico's post in the thread Sorcery tank??.

My healer alt uses Guardian whenever there isn't a tank and so far he's helped. I run Shard of Life, Soul Well, Group Heal, Circle of...

Oct 18, 2021 at 1:36 PM
  18. FlawlessTime liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Sorcery tank??.

Yea that why I mentioned later in my post how it can be helpful in smaller tier content like solos, duo, and alerts. Raids are very few...

Oct 18, 2021 at 1:33 PM
  19. FlawlessTime liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Sorcery tank??.

There isn’t anything you can do to have guardian replace a tank. Even if you compare it to its counterpart in brick. When an earth player...

Oct 18, 2021 at 1:28 PM
  20. FlawlessTime liked TheLorax's post in the thread Totally new to the Controller Role.

The main way Controllers give power is through their innate Power Over Time (POT) ability. Casting any ability in your loadout will...

Oct 18, 2021 at 1:23 PM