FlawlessTime's Recent Activity

1. FlawlessTime liked EconoKnight's post in the thread The new episode, I have… concerns..

The idea of the new episode does beg a lot of questions. Here’s another: If the new episode is a temporary “event” that will be turned...

Jul 23, 2021 at 5:17 PM
  2. FlawlessTime liked Reinheld's post in the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

Meh...how many of these can we use? Need 3 or 4 more slots to make it interesting to have this many materials/chromas available. Pretty,...

Jul 23, 2021 at 5:14 PM
  3. FlawlessTime liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

The Blue Cosmic aura is beautiful!!!!!

Jul 23, 2021 at 5:13 PM
  4. FlawlessTime liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Tanking without pulls..

Pulling enemies away from your team is the fundamental role of a tank. While yes there are certain bosses who run around, for the most part...

Jul 22, 2021 at 7:27 PM
  5. FlawlessTime liked TheLorax's post in the thread Tanking without pulls..

With most fights you'll need to pull enemies off of your allies that are out of range of your aggro. A pull can save you time and...

Jul 22, 2021 at 7:25 PM
  6. FlawlessTime liked Qwantum Abyss's post in the thread Pros Of Cons of each power.

Quantum Pros: Its bursty in the right hands is just nasty Quantum tunneling (crazy OP if used right) Cons: None, its quantum :)

Jul 22, 2021 at 7:21 PM
  7. FlawlessTime liked Reinheld's post in the thread Community initiative: Feat Finders.

Just wondering how it's going. I've added the tab on a few accounts but have yet to see any activity come across. Hoped it was just...

Jul 22, 2021 at 7:14 PM
  8. FlawlessTime liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Community initiative: Feat Finders.

Great idea, Curse. Hopefully it will work out well!

Jul 22, 2021 at 7:13 PM
  9. FlawlessTime liked Reinheld's post in the thread Community initiative: Feat Finders.

Good idea, and good luck. I might add the channel, but unfortunately so will a bunch of haters. Hope it works the way you want.

Jul 22, 2021 at 7:13 PM
  10. FlawlessTime liked Curse Bringer's post in the thread Community initiative: Feat Finders.

Hello to my fellow costumed crusaders. I'm here today with a community based group I'm trying start for players looking to complete feats...

Jul 22, 2021 at 7:12 PM
  11. FlawlessTime liked Melusine Midnight's post in the thread Episode Spotlight: Long Live The Legion.

Yes, and it's mission.

Jul 22, 2021 at 7:08 PM
  12. FlawlessTime liked Mepps's post in the thread Episode Spotlight: Long Live The Legion.

[IMG] EPISODE SPOTLIGHT: LONG LIVE THE LEGION! Head back to Long Live The Legion this week for double rewards! This week – from...

Jul 22, 2021 at 7:08 PM
  13. FlawlessTime liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread Materials For All Toons.

While it is your opinion, and you have every right to it, your opinion is bad, and comes from a bad place. First lets dispel this myth...

Jul 22, 2021 at 12:25 PM
  14. FlawlessTime liked Random Mind's post in the thread Materials For All Toons.

I have no wish for Daybreak employees to go hungry, but many games have made plenty of money without the use of loot boxes. If the...

Jul 22, 2021 at 12:23 PM
  15. FlawlessTime liked TheLorax's post in the thread Materials For All Toons.

Not all TC styles are available, only TCs 1-9. Style unlocking happens in phases and they only open up a few TCs at a time.

Jul 22, 2021 at 12:21 PM
  16. FlawlessTime liked Random Mind's post in the thread Materials For All Toons.

In my opinion, Time Capsules, aka Loot Boxes, shouldn't be in this game to begin with. To profit from gambling and to encourage...

Jul 22, 2021 at 12:14 PM
  17. FlawlessTime liked Random Mind's post in the thread Materials For All Toons.

I am one of those people that has lots of alts and I was wondering, will we ever be able to unlock materials with replay badges? I...

Jul 22, 2021 at 12:12 PM
  18. FlawlessTime liked MAGNETOxxFirstClass's post in the thread Infinite loading screen ps4.

PSN is down. DCUO is down. No choice...... must read a book..... or a comic. ;)

Jul 22, 2021 at 12:09 PM
  19. FlawlessTime liked Illumin411's post in the thread Can the subscription price be reduced?.

Extortion?!? Hyperbolize much?

Jul 22, 2021 at 12:09 PM
  20. FlawlessTime liked thedemonocus's post in the thread Can the subscription price be reduced?.

booster gold is a paid loot box and so are time capsules and both force you to gamble if you want the styles and feats from them...just...

Jul 22, 2021 at 12:08 PM
  21. FlawlessTime liked zNot's post in the thread Can the subscription price be reduced?.

Even though i think the old membership was better value generally speaking dcuo is not expensive especially since we psn users do NOT...

Jul 22, 2021 at 12:08 PM
  22. FlawlessTime liked KneelBeforeZodd's post in the thread Can the subscription price be reduced?.

Nah, most MMOs charge $15 and dont have consistent updates and gifts like DCUO. Also, remember that from now on, you dont need a sub to...

Jul 22, 2021 at 11:49 AM
  23. FlawlessTime liked KneelBeforeZodd's post in the thread Can the subscription price be reduced?.

The new sub will have at least $700 worth of in-game stuff a year, now if you think that stuff isnt worth 180 bucks this update gives you...

Jul 22, 2021 at 12:19 AM
  24. FlawlessTime liked TheLorax's post in the thread Can the subscription price be reduced?.

[IMG]

Jul 21, 2021 at 6:33 PM
  25. FlawlessTime liked nawanda's post in the thread Can the subscription price be reduced?.

I think the subscription price is fine as it is. My only issue with it has been the period April to August this year where the biggest...

Jul 21, 2021 at 6:33 PM