Fatal Star's Recent Activity

1. Fatal Star replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

:sadface: Well, maybe they'll end up changing their minds down the road, who knows?

Jul 13, 2021
  2. Fatal Star liked Cordelia's post in the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

Mepps said this: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/dcuo-development-update-july-2021.316447/page-14#post-4413949...

Jul 13, 2021
  3. Fatal Star replied to the thread Stats Clamp & Battle Role.

I'm a little surprised to see you on Team Battle Roles. Last we spoke you were heavily against them, though you could still be and just...

Jul 13, 2021
  4. Fatal Star liked Proxystar's post in the thread Stats Clamp & Battle Role.

Why would it eliminate them anyway, people were battle tanking and battle trolling in Survival Mode, within current relevancy, because...

Jul 13, 2021
  5. Fatal Star liked Cordelia's post in the thread Stats Clamp & Battle Role.

Roles will matter much more now. That's about it, I think.

Jul 13, 2021
  6. Fatal Star replied to the thread Work In Progress DCUO Development Update - July 2021 - House of Legends Discussion.

Copied from announcement thread

Jul 13, 2021
  7. Fatal Star replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

I'm a little disappointed with the new membership benefits and expected a little more to make the grind easier...especially on alts, but...

Jul 13, 2021
  8. Fatal Star liked bigbadron alt's post in the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

No matter what they do, somebody always cries. They can't please everybody. All we can do is hope that, whatever they do, we won't be...

May 5, 2021
  9. Fatal Star liked Charon's post in the thread So why Circe never got her Rebirth look when she got updated?.

Susan did all the VO for Wonderverse at the time - there was a lot of it. Michelle hasn't been in a while but hope to have her in again...

May 1, 2021
  10. Fatal Star replied to the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

This is roughly the third time daybreak got new management (remember SOE? Pepperidge farms 'members). Like they say, 3rd times a charm....

May 1, 2021
  11. Fatal Star replied to the thread Zack Snyder's Justice League.

Does this thread really have 14,000 views? Or is that a glitch?

Apr 12, 2021
  12. Fatal Star replied to the thread Please Remove Armory Cooldown.

I too would like a build with 24 loadout slots. Make it happen devs!

Apr 6, 2021
  13. Fatal Star replied to the thread Did the Devs ever thought of....

Not gonna lie it would be hella weird to log in one day and your character can talk....after you spent several years imagining what they...

Apr 6, 2021
  14. Fatal Star liked Mepps's post in the thread LFG should be on by default.

I'm don't recall exactly why we backed it out, but I do think it is worth reconsidering.

Apr 6, 2021
  15. Fatal Star liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread LFG should be on by default.

Or, they could've added a new default tab for Lfg only. Like any sane person does it by themselfes nowadays. :D I guess it was just...

Apr 6, 2021
  16. Fatal Star liked ErickStrife's post in the thread LFG should be on by default.

Too many people seem to be unaware that LFG even exists. Some of those who do know that it exists, have created a custom "lfg" (notice the...

Apr 6, 2021
  17. Fatal Star replied to the thread Skill points are a pain!.

I always thought SP should be earnable from simply running content. Each peice of content gives you a certain amount of XP towards your...

Apr 6, 2021
  18. Fatal Star liked Mepps's post in the thread The Hackers Paradise..

All bans are manual. It's not an average. Every 1-3 hours, we look at who has been cheating and nuke them.

Mar 22, 2021
  19. Fatal Star liked Caroline's post in the thread The Hackers Paradise..

Hello everybody. This is probably my third or fourth thread in a row about speed hackers and I just can't and won't stop talking about it...

Mar 22, 2021
  20. Fatal Star replied to the thread Insulting because my artefacts are low level....

Literally was my biggest complaint with the artifact system. They could let seals drop in older content to entice people to run it more....

Mar 20, 2021
  21. Fatal Star liked Ryazan's post in the thread Insulting because my artefacts are low level....

We shouldn't have to buy seals in the first place. :rolleyes:

Mar 20, 2021
  22. Fatal Star posted a new thread.

Zack Snyder's Justice League

Why is there hardly any discussion about the Snydercut on a DC forum? I mean obviously this particular forum isn't dedicated to that (duh),...

Forum: Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)

Mar 20, 2021
  23. Fatal Star liked TheRealDemon's post in the thread Dev Discussion GU111: Survival Mode Season 2.

Literally told Mepps I was jk, but that's what you get for not reading the entire thread.

Mar 20, 2021