Fatal Star's Recent Activity

1. Fatal Star replied to the thread 10th Anniversary Producer's Letter.

Kind of hilarious after several years, you're still on the forums making claims that you know the inside scoop of what the dev team is...

Jan 13, 2021
  2. Fatal Star replied to the thread Cleansed and corrupted? (New Celestial).

The guide is a little outdated, but should offer a thorough explanation...

Dec 18, 2020
  3. Fatal Star replied to the thread Tanks and dps.

People still think Dom effects aggro? *Shrugs* maybe it does now, haven't played in awhile

Dec 12, 2020
  4. Fatal Star replied to the thread Let's talk about seals again.

Years ago people were asking to make seals as loot drops in older content to add some incentive of running them. Definitely wouldn't...

Nov 14, 2020
  5. Fatal Star replied to the thread Daybreak not taking advantage of the PS5 power or SSD?.

I remember flying outside the map in the Hall of Doom because you went faster than the map could load. There definitely was a very...

Nov 14, 2020
  6. Fatal Star replied to the thread Dcuo desperately needs new powers.

Then we can have a stats revamp 2.0 when everything is thrown off balance cause something is too OP. Let's do it!

Oct 25, 2020
  7. Fatal Star replied to the thread Oldest DCUO Player?.

A former league member from several years ago was in his 70s. I don't know if he still even plays or not.

Oct 19, 2020
  8. Fatal Star replied to the thread The Villain Problem.

I was surprised last night, phase shifter looked more busy than I remember, and there was heavy activity in the night clubs. I don't...

Oct 14, 2020
  9. Fatal Star liked BumblingB's post in the thread The Villain Problem.

I've been playing on PC and Switch myself. Definitely different elements and atmosphere. And good luck with villain side there. Pretty...

Oct 14, 2020
  10. Fatal Star replied to the thread Forums less active nowadays?.

I would say "the game is dying" thread, but those are becoming too common it seems :(

Oct 14, 2020
  11. Fatal Star replied to the thread The Villain Problem.

I bought a gaming PC recently and wanted to see how much different the game is on it. I might come back with my PS account, haven't...

Oct 14, 2020
  12. Fatal Star replied to the thread The Villain Problem.

I just hopped on my PC account to see how things have changed with the villains, and they haven't. Still a bunch of people crowding the...

Oct 14, 2020
  13. Fatal Star replied to the thread Forums less active nowadays?.

Sorry, I haven't been around to stir the pot /sarcasm

Oct 14, 2020
  14. Fatal Star liked BÆ–ack's post in the thread Forums less active nowadays?.

Do the forums seem less active these days? Posts in all the categories are getting longer and less responses than before.

Oct 14, 2020