farm3rb0b's Recent Activity

1. farm3rb0b liked Ranmaru's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Howdy everyone, Ranmaru here I'll meet again with CB and go over some balance ideas with him but I wanted to go ahead and clear up some...

Apr 15, 2024 at 2:44 PM
  2. farm3rb0b replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

I'm really late to the testing ballgame this time around, hopefully this is still a relevant window of time for feedback. Some notes before...

Apr 13, 2024 at 6:54 PM
  3. farm3rb0b liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Nice concepts, interesting application in controller role, definitely helpful there. Let's talk in terms of consumer ideology: *Is this...

Mar 29, 2024
  4. farm3rb0b liked Penryn's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Bug Report Hardlight Turret Barrage The Daze Visual Effect is only lasting 6 second seconds. Power interactions should last 12 seconds....

Mar 29, 2024
  5. farm3rb0b liked Cypharr's post in the thread My Two Cents on Feats.

Not all feats has to be a group effort it's really hurting the game, QoL & players. Some feats by there nature are group feats that's okay...

Nov 17, 2023
  6. farm3rb0b liked Ryazan's post in the thread Dev Discussion GU139: Elite Plus.

Why is he using elite+ stats in elite though? BTW, you guys need to get off this mentality of "more health = more difficult", the...

Nov 17, 2023
  7. farm3rb0b liked BlackGryphon's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: New Character Creation.

Didn't happen. Designing a character's unique look is one of the game's best features. Being unable to reassign palette colours on a...

Nov 17, 2023
  8. farm3rb0b liked Too Many Toons's post in the thread Confirmed Artifacts not saving correctly in armories.

just came on to post this - had success making sure arts used in multi armories are in same art slots.

Nov 17, 2023
  9. farm3rb0b liked Jcal's post in the thread Confirmed Artifacts not saving correctly in armories.

Temporary thing to try while this is fixed - it seems like part of the issue stems from the same artifacts switching artifact slots when...

Nov 17, 2023
  10. farm3rb0b liked The OmniScrooge's post in the thread Confirmed Artifacts not saving correctly in armories.

Same issue. If I have the same art loaded on two or more armories, it doesn't load on the initial switch (A1 -> A2). But if I re-load the...

Nov 17, 2023
  11. farm3rb0b liked Ultimus Primus's post in the thread Confirmed Artifacts not saving correctly in armories.

So when i switch from healer to dps my Trans card will not stay, it is replaced with my page o d that sits in the same slot in the other...

Nov 17, 2023
  12. farm3rb0b liked Ryazan's post in the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

You guys had something good going on, but then decided to blow it, for some reason. Some great things in the update, but also the dreadful...

Nov 16, 2023
  13. farm3rb0b liked Aren Sul's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: New Character Creation.

It's been a while since I did a new character in-game or on test, so I'm not sure what was added in prior releases. However, I see a lot of...

Nov 11, 2023
  14. farm3rb0b replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: Repair Removal.

I agree that if you're running content with a controller, there should be no need for this. I was viewing this as a good thing to throw...

Nov 11, 2023
  15. farm3rb0b liked Miserable's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Repair Removal.

Given that we only have two support ally slots and there are several really good allies for damage role, Oracle Bot will only be used...

Nov 11, 2023
  16. farm3rb0b liked CGEMINI's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Repair Removal.

Tbh, this ally only seems to favor non-combo powers. I hope they change it to count combos as another ability just as amulet and ebon...

Nov 11, 2023
  17. farm3rb0b liked Proxystar's post in the thread My thoughts on art swapping.

Shortening the ally cool down creates other balance issues, imagine a player being able to spam Krypto on a boss every 12 seconds......

Nov 11, 2023
  18. farm3rb0b liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread My thoughts on art swapping.

For me, it's not about the ability to swap or amount of artifacts owned. I have and can swap efficiently if I chose to (as buff troll). I...

Nov 11, 2023
  19. farm3rb0b replied to the thread My thoughts on art swapping.

This is my #1 issue with the stacking buffs. I'd go even further and say that if the reason a piece of content can't be beaten is due...

Nov 11, 2023
  20. farm3rb0b liked Proxystar's post in the thread My thoughts on art swapping.

[IMG] [media] Look at the artifact swapping from just the dps making the video, if you think they're the only one doing it too,...

Nov 11, 2023
  21. farm3rb0b liked Proxystar's post in the thread My thoughts on art swapping.

I really wouldn't mind knowing the performance difference between an elite group artifact swapping and an elite group not doing so to...

Nov 11, 2023
  22. farm3rb0b liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Repair Removal.

I think it's coded by utilizing actual ability activation from the loadout. If it would use power procs as Ebon does, it would mean heat...

Nov 9, 2023
  23. farm3rb0b liked you and me we got this's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Tutorial Update.

After playing the tutorial , it a downgrade from old tutorial , make the players learn that they need to do basic mechanics , if u just...

Nov 7, 2023
  24. farm3rb0b liked CantLoginWithPS's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: New Character Creation.

Not having a Brainiac themed interface really feels weird. It paired well with the intro cutscene and the Lex speech before the character...

Nov 7, 2023