EthanBlack's Recent Activity

1. EthanBlack liked InfernoShark's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Superman Day Celebration Now Live! - only the game is still down.

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:59 AM
  2. EthanBlack liked Melusine Midnight's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Now Live! Meanwhile, in reality... 4 and a half hours later...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:58 AM
  3. EthanBlack replied to the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

I like this a lot, but what REALLY want, is a House of Mysteries themed one! Something spooky always makes me happy. Thanks again!

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:31 AM
  4. EthanBlack replied to the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

I am looking forward to collecting this. Thank you!

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:29 AM
  5. EthanBlack replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 26, 2024 (6AM PT).

I thought the St Patrick's Day event had another day? It said one more day when I logged off last night.

Mar 26, 2024
  6. EthanBlack replied to the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

If I had to deal with the childish and toxic players and the petty stuff his job included, I wouldn't have lasted half as long. I mostly...

Feb 11, 2024
  7. EthanBlack replied to the thread Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!.

[IMG]Twisted shades following you around. [IMG]

Nov 28, 2023
  8. EthanBlack replied to the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

This might be off the rails a bit, but I would like a house that is like the mansion, but rather than the bat cave, it is the big theater...

Nov 28, 2023
  9. EthanBlack replied to the thread Dev Discussion What foliage would you want for your bases?.

Giant Venus flytraps that move. Cattails for around ponds and water areas pumpkins on the vine corn rows Tall swaying bamboo rose bushes...

Nov 28, 2023
  10. EthanBlack replied to the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

I would like to see some mundane things. A washer and dryer (That runs) a bathroom mirror a broom that sweeps by itself and a rumba to...

Nov 28, 2023