Emoney's Recent Activity

1. Emoney liked Great Architect's post in the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

We're at the absolute dog-end of a DLC, the weather has just started improving, it's still a week away from payday for most people, and...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:18 AM
  2. Emoney liked Melusine Midnight's post in the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

Absolute bull. LFG is the same as it's been for years. HoL hasnt had 250 person phases in years. CT queued for me blind pugging on...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:17 AM
  3. Emoney replied to the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

And just for context.... How long has the suicide squad game been out, a couple months?!? I know it's not an MMO, but it is a live...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:09 AM
  4. Emoney replied to the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

Right now it's 1:30 pm est. USPS/PC 9 phases in HoL 33-35 players in each WT 49 players (it does say out of 250 btw, but it never gets...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:35 AM
  5. Emoney replied to the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

Are you new? This game, for at least 10 out of 13 years, has always seen population drops at the end of DLC cycles. It also drops...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:14 AM
  6. Emoney replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed ps5 client broke.

Do you not read the in game log in annoucement?!? They are aware. Will they fix it.....probably not. Still waiting on the 7 month old...

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:11 PM
  7. Emoney replied to the thread Dev Confirmed Allies = Power Balance.

You're being dishonest, because those Destiny tokens imply you are a paying member. If you were F2P, you only get 1 token per month, and...

Apr 16, 2024
  8. Emoney replied to the thread Hot Take: Tanking Hallway Adds.

This is one of my biggest pet peeves as a dps, especially a fire dps. It's also why I choose to use mass Detonation versus Fireburst...

Apr 11, 2024
  9. Emoney replied to the thread Question about the current DCUO for our lead producer.

Swapping, specifically sweaty swapping, isn't just about stacking effects, it's also about bypassing the designed balance mechanics of many...

Mar 28, 2024
  10. Emoney replied to the thread Devs, I'm kicking dead horse?.

To take it possibly further, in addition to everything I stated before... Create an armory type UI for the arena tab. Where we select our...

Mar 28, 2024
  11. Emoney replied to the thread Devs, I'm kicking dead horse?.

Directly, no, it wouldn't make them money the same way PVE stuff does. But, indirectly, if it kept even 50% more players subscribed and...

Mar 28, 2024
  12. Emoney replied to the thread Devs, I'm kicking dead horse?.

It's funny because it's always been the answer to their biggest problem, player retention. Even more, it would help establish a...

Mar 28, 2024
  13. Emoney replied to the thread Devs, I'm kicking dead horse?.

I get, and appreciate, the sarcasm....but in all honesty, in order to make pvp as close to balanced as possible, player characters have...

Mar 28, 2024
  14. Emoney replied to the thread Devs, I'm kicking dead horse?.

Well, that's why I put those two at the bottom of the list, implying they do all the other suggestions first. I wasn't implying only...

Mar 28, 2024
  15. Emoney replied to the thread Devs, I'm kicking dead horse?.

I'd say, only DPS role in all PVP arenas. Unless they revert it back to rock paper scissors formula. No shields No Supercharges No PVE...

Mar 27, 2024
  16. Emoney replied to the thread Speaking of a new community manager and new employees.....

Been grinding out FF7 Rebirth. I haven't been on this game much, just about 4 mins a day to run stabilizer solo and pick up my daily...

Mar 26, 2024
  17. Emoney replied to the thread Speaking of a new community manager and new employees.....

You need to disclose campaign funding, how much did he pay you to nominate him?!? Lol I hope you charged him like 500 billion!

Mar 25, 2024
  18. Emoney liked Furious Vee's post in the thread Speaking of a new community manager and new employees.....

You mean the man who is constantly trolling and provoking others yet never receives repercussions for it? Why would anyone want him as...

Mar 25, 2024
  19. Emoney replied to the thread Speaking of a new community manager and new employees.....

I'm not sure they'd post for a new CM, I kinda feel like that might be a position they fill from inside the current team....or from...

Mar 25, 2024
  20. Emoney liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

Art swapping may have been an intended thing to implement by the Devs, no one cares about the ability to art swap, it's a good thing in...

Mar 24, 2024
  21. Emoney replied to the thread 2x Nth Metal is live this week!.

Look, you have yet to cite a single source other than another player post on these forums, you are just speculating based on I don't...

Mar 22, 2024